Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 10 Noc Eggs Raffle: Winners on pg11
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
I'd love to participate, sending you some treasure now! :]
I'd love to participate, sending you some treasure now! :]
2Pt1rRp.png

ex5BGkW.png
@Caelthus I hadn't really considered that yet!.. (so many unexpected things you need to keep in mind when hosting a raffle! O_O).. I think I'll leave it like this. There's no rule/guideline/restriction saying you can only win one prize, and I'll leave it like that. It'd be unfair if someone bought tickets under the presumption they would be able to win more than one egg, only to have me change it midway. Plus I am planning on adding more prizes though, especially once we've breached 4000 tickets, so hopefully most people will end up with a nice prize! c:
@Caelthus I hadn't really considered that yet!.. (so many unexpected things you need to keep in mind when hosting a raffle! O_O).. I think I'll leave it like this. There's no rule/guideline/restriction saying you can only win one prize, and I'll leave it like that. It'd be unfair if someone bought tickets under the presumption they would be able to win more than one egg, only to have me change it midway. Plus I am planning on adding more prizes though, especially once we've breached 4000 tickets, so hopefully most people will end up with a nice prize! c:
@Gaia
Hi there :3
So if I send on over 2 Ambusheseses I can get 100 tickets total? :)
Sorry just getting the rules down xD
-edit- I also have some holiday currency kicking around I do not need.
@Gaia
Hi there :3
So if I send on over 2 Ambusheseses I can get 100 tickets total? :)
Sorry just getting the rules down xD
-edit- I also have some holiday currency kicking around I do not need.
7246bf3471.jpg
@Aya: WIth 2 ambushes you'd get 110 tickets total, 50 tickets for each of the stones, plus 1 additional free ticket for every ticket you've purchases, 100 + 10 ^_^

And for every 10 holiday currency (each is worth one ticket) you'll get another free ticket in that same way

And no worries; it's always better to ask and be safe than regret it later cause you misunderstood or missed some small fact! c:
@Aya: WIth 2 ambushes you'd get 110 tickets total, 50 tickets for each of the stones, plus 1 additional free ticket for every ticket you've purchases, 100 + 10 ^_^

And for every 10 holiday currency (each is worth one ticket) you'll get another free ticket in that same way

And no worries; it's always better to ask and be safe than regret it later cause you misunderstood or missed some small fact! c:
@Gaia
Awesome! Also side tracked question, is your forum name derived from mother Gaia, the original goddess of earth, the one who had sea and sky as children? (The Greek Goddess) I remember taking a class on Greek Mythology and it was super interesting.

ANYWAYS LOL
Oh that sounds great I have 2 Ambushes then I will be sending over annnddd... -counts-
76ish holiday currency items (why do I have so many...?)
@Gaia
Awesome! Also side tracked question, is your forum name derived from mother Gaia, the original goddess of earth, the one who had sea and sky as children? (The Greek Goddess) I remember taking a class on Greek Mythology and it was super interesting.

ANYWAYS LOL
Oh that sounds great I have 2 Ambushes then I will be sending over annnddd... -counts-
76ish holiday currency items (why do I have so many...?)
7246bf3471.jpg
@Aya; Yes yes it is indeed! ^_^ I had some greek mythology back when I was 10-12, but I admit I forgot most of it again. I did get a book on greek mythology from my grandma that I plan on reading if I ever find the time for it c:

And I'll do the final calculations on how many tickets you get when I receive your message! c: Thanks for joining! ^_^
@Aya; Yes yes it is indeed! ^_^ I had some greek mythology back when I was 10-12, but I admit I forgot most of it again. I did get a book on greek mythology from my grandma that I plan on reading if I ever find the time for it c:

And I'll do the final calculations on how many tickets you get when I receive your message! c: Thanks for joining! ^_^
Sent! Whoohoo :)
Awe I need more books on Greek Mythology, Zeus is a hoot (and also scary qq)
Glad to be entered in the raffle!
Sent! Whoohoo :)
Awe I need more books on Greek Mythology, Zeus is a hoot (and also scary qq)
Glad to be entered in the raffle!
7246bf3471.jpg
i would like to purchase 248 tickets
i would like to purchase 248 tickets
lZEZOSe.png

Hello everyone,

Very happy to announce all requests so far have been documented, and the last purchase brought as over the 4000 tickets purchased or traded for, which means all eggs have been unlocked!

I will be adding new (temporarily locked) prizes to this raffle during the following days! c:
Remember that, when new prizes are added, you can express preference. The Nocturne eggs are the main prize, but if you actually prefer one of the other prizes, and your ticket is drawn, I will try to match you with your preference c: (can't make promised though!)

@Karmakate

Hello everyone,

Very happy to announce all requests so far have been documented, and the last purchase brought as over the 4000 tickets purchased or traded for, which means all eggs have been unlocked!

I will be adding new (temporarily locked) prizes to this raffle during the following days! c:
Remember that, when new prizes are added, you can express preference. The Nocturne eggs are the main prize, but if you actually prefer one of the other prizes, and your ticket is drawn, I will try to match you with your preference c: (can't make promised though!)

@Karmakate
Ohh, I had to make sure before I get tickets, thanks for the response x)

Sending you 572 Driftwood Logs for 5720 tickets :)
Ohh, I had to make sure before I get tickets, thanks for the response x)

Sending you 572 Driftwood Logs for 5720 tickets :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12