Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 10 Noc Eggs Raffle: Winners on pg11
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Please enter me! Sending a tulip & a cactus. Don't kiss the wrong one.
Please enter me! Sending a tulip & a cactus. Don't kiss the wrong one.
I have it all updated untill here!
Currently 3725 tickets have been issues, but 'only' 3378 of those were sold or traded for, so we haven't quite breached the 3500 threshold yet! But we are very very close to 9 unlocked eggs! c:

I'll leave my status on offline for a bit, because I woke up too early and with a headache, so I hope to fall asleep again soon.
I have it all updated untill here!
Currently 3725 tickets have been issues, but 'only' 3378 of those were sold or traded for, so we haven't quite breached the 3500 threshold yet! But we are very very close to 9 unlocked eggs! c:

I'll leave my status on offline for a bit, because I woke up too early and with a headache, so I hope to fall asleep again soon.
I'm in!

Sending:
22 Copper Ore
7 Moldy Leather
11 Deepearth Geodes
41 Eternal Snow
I'm in!

Sending:
22 Copper Ore
7 Moldy Leather
11 Deepearth Geodes
41 Eternal Snow

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
Sending 68 Copper Ore! :)
Sending 68 Copper Ore! :)
I am not active here, and am selling all of my items & dragons!
My messages are always open!
Thank you all for entering! I'm happy to announce that 3500 tickets have been sold or traded for and the 9th egg is now unlocked! :D Less than 500 more tickets to go to unlock the 10th egg! And after that I'll have to start thinking about additional prizes!!
Thank you all for entering! I'm happy to announce that 3500 tickets have been sold or traded for and the 9th egg is now unlocked! :D Less than 500 more tickets to go to unlock the 10th egg! And after that I'll have to start thinking about additional prizes!!
@Gaia

Sending you treasure for tickets.
@Gaia

Sending you treasure for tickets.
SigBanner.png
All ticket orders 'till here are processed c:
All ticket orders 'till here are processed c:
@Gaia

Bought two tickets. Also, totally gonna frequent your market to fill out my bestiary >~> I'm so poor though....and you're burning a hole in my pocket. Rude lol
@Gaia

Bought two tickets. Also, totally gonna frequent your market to fill out my bestiary >~> I'm so poor though....and you're burning a hole in my pocket. Rude lol
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png Jasper | The Wandering Warren Clan fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png They/He advAsr3.png BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png | +3 FR Time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Hoard: rabbit and rat related items
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Collect grey slime & copper muck for giveaways
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Art Blog | FR Blog
Hello! Can a player win a prize more than once or is it limited to one?
Hello! Can a player win a prize more than once or is it limited to one?
Free Nature Bump, Gaia!
Free Nature Bump, Gaia!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12