Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rooster Teeth
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 115 116
Rest in Peace Monty. You will be missed. May prayers be sent to your close family and friends. May you never be forgotten.
Rest in Peace Monty. You will be missed. May prayers be sent to your close family and friends. May you never be forgotten.
Oh man. . . This is truly upsetting for me. . . I was introduced to Monty When I first saw the Red RWBy trailer and I've been in love with his work, his awesome personality in some podcasts and his inspiration to do what he loves doing. Rest in peace, Monty. We will never forget you.
Oh man. . . This is truly upsetting for me. . . I was introduced to Monty When I first saw the Red RWBy trailer and I've been in love with his work, his awesome personality in some podcasts and his inspiration to do what he loves doing. Rest in peace, Monty. We will never forget you.
NiJkR.gif
I'm just so...
:(((
I'm just so...
:(((
tumblr_m1ex117ujr1rnj0oqo1_100.gif
That's very disheartening to hear. I hope the Rooster Teeth family and fandom can find help in each other.
That's very disheartening to hear. I hope the Rooster Teeth family and fandom can find help in each other.
PdrVGEX.gifCX5jG7P.gif
My heart shattered when I found out that Monty had passed. He was such an inspiration to many and was extremely dedicated to RoosterTeeth. He was an amazing person and may he never be forgotten.

My thoughts and prayers and with his biological family and his RoosterTeeth family.
My heart shattered when I found out that Monty had passed. He was such an inspiration to many and was extremely dedicated to RoosterTeeth. He was an amazing person and may he never be forgotten.

My thoughts and prayers and with his biological family and his RoosterTeeth family.
Oh my god. I just can't wrap my head around this. I just... I was so sure he was going to pull through. My heart goes out to all family and friends of Monty, as well as the community. I'm personally dealing with the eminent loss of a family member, and having people close to you to talk about it and reminisce about the good times helps. This is a horribly sad thing and just... we need each other right now. Rest in peace, Monty.
Oh my god. I just can't wrap my head around this. I just... I was so sure he was going to pull through. My heart goes out to all family and friends of Monty, as well as the community. I'm personally dealing with the eminent loss of a family member, and having people close to you to talk about it and reminisce about the good times helps. This is a horribly sad thing and just... we need each other right now. Rest in peace, Monty.

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
My heart goes out to Monty's family and the whole of the RT staff. He was such an inspiration to me and absolutely everyone and what happened is such a tragedy.

I still can't fathom how this all came about and it just shakes me to the core.

Rest in peace, Monty
My heart goes out to Monty's family and the whole of the RT staff. He was such an inspiration to me and absolutely everyone and what happened is such a tragedy.

I still can't fathom how this all came about and it just shakes me to the core.

Rest in peace, Monty
abZF93C.png tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gifabZF93C.png
I'm still in shock. I think I've been crying for a good hour now. If anyone needs to talk about this, please please please feel free to message me here or on tumblr.

We as a community will get through this, as long as we support each other, Monty's family, and everyone at RT.

I love you all guys. Monty, I'll miss you.
I'm still in shock. I think I've been crying for a good hour now. If anyone needs to talk about this, please please please feel free to message me here or on tumblr.

We as a community will get through this, as long as we support each other, Monty's family, and everyone at RT.

I love you all guys. Monty, I'll miss you.
257.gifhpC8HCQ.png
I found out mid work today and I've felt so lost and upset. I didn't know how to take it and I'm still unsure. I'm having sure a hard time processing it all. I and we all love you so much Monty and we will miss you dearly. Rest well, sweet heart.
I found out mid work today and I've felt so lost and upset. I didn't know how to take it and I'm still unsure. I'm having sure a hard time processing it all. I and we all love you so much Monty and we will miss you dearly. Rest well, sweet heart.
aw man, it sucks that i have to come into this part of the community on these terms, but better late than never.

this has been a rough one for me, as i knew some people who have passed away under similar circumstances to monty. it's a very jarring thing, and it's definitely a process to come to terms with. if anyone needs to talk, you can always message me here or on my tumblr.

in honor of monty's passing, i've decided to create as much as i can. there's been a lot of projects that i've been putting off for a long time, and monty was always a "nose to the grindstone" kind of person. i know he would have wanted us to create new art in his stead, as that was his passion.

rest in peace, monty. i aspire to be the kind of person that you were.
aw man, it sucks that i have to come into this part of the community on these terms, but better late than never.

this has been a rough one for me, as i knew some people who have passed away under similar circumstances to monty. it's a very jarring thing, and it's definitely a process to come to terms with. if anyone needs to talk, you can always message me here or on my tumblr.

in honor of monty's passing, i've decided to create as much as i can. there's been a lot of projects that i've been putting off for a long time, and monty was always a "nose to the grindstone" kind of person. i know he would have wanted us to create new art in his stead, as that was his passion.

rest in peace, monty. i aspire to be the kind of person that you were.
|||| Crow !                        Clan Hoarfrost of the Ice Flight

Dragcave
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 115 116