Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rooster Teeth
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 115 116
@eloquentartistry I was thinking Skydancer, too.
Now to find appropriate colors for him...
@eloquentartistry I was thinking Skydancer, too.
Now to find appropriate colors for him...
windflight_zpsd8c8bf0c.png
@Pookasaur

I'd have to second what @eloquentartistry said, Skydancer does fit. Nocturne could work too, because of how they wear the steampunk vests, but that's just me. I'd contribute apparel and funds if you want.

Anyone have ideas what I could do for an artistic tribute to Monty? I'm too rattled to think, and community input would make it a bit more special, i think.
@Pookasaur

I'd have to second what @eloquentartistry said, Skydancer does fit. Nocturne could work too, because of how they wear the steampunk vests, but that's just me. I'd contribute apparel and funds if you want.

Anyone have ideas what I could do for an artistic tribute to Monty? I'm too rattled to think, and community input would make it a bit more special, i think.
@Esterie
Thanks for posting the link to the podcast again! :) Do you want to co-host this thread? I kind of get ignored when I ping people so it might be better if you handle the mass pings?
@Esterie
Thanks for posting the link to the podcast again! :) Do you want to co-host this thread? I kind of get ignored when I ping people so it might be better if you handle the mass pings?
24y92mg.png12336959.png
@cobaltmnemosyne
Playing with color combos for Skydancers right now. Genes don't matter much since I can change those (unless I decide iri/shim, because I don't have gems right now).
If you want to contribute apparel/funds, I won't mind, but you don't have to.

The RT community asked for us to be creative, and today I've written more of my novel and did a few sketches.

Maybe draw the RWBY characters with Monty? I wanted to, but I can't draw people.
@cobaltmnemosyne
Playing with color combos for Skydancers right now. Genes don't matter much since I can change those (unless I decide iri/shim, because I don't have gems right now).
If you want to contribute apparel/funds, I won't mind, but you don't have to.

The RT community asked for us to be creative, and today I've written more of my novel and did a few sketches.

Maybe draw the RWBY characters with Monty? I wanted to, but I can't draw people.
windflight_zpsd8c8bf0c.png
@pookasaur i've always pictured monty as blacks with splashes of color. maybe a obsidian primary? maybe it's because i always picture him with his dorky mocap suit on.
@pookasaur i've always pictured monty as blacks with splashes of color. maybe a obsidian primary? maybe it's because i always picture him with his dorky mocap suit on.
|||| Crow !                        Clan Hoarfrost of the Ice Flight

Dragcave
[img]http://puu.sh/foFAJ/8b5c0d2890.jpg[/img] I scryed up this guy based on the colors of Ren from RWBY, because he and monty seem so similar. Plus y'know, Monty was the voice actor for Ren. I think it fits him pretty well.
8b5c0d2890.jpg

I scryed up this guy based on the colors of Ren from RWBY, because he and monty seem so similar. Plus y'know, Monty was the voice actor for Ren. I think it fits him pretty well.
No words can describe how emotional I've been over this. He was an inspiration to myself, and many others. I imagine that his passing will bring hard times to many in the community, so I recommend we all stay strong as a community and lean on each other as needed as we mourn the death of someone so dear. Rest in peace Monty.
No words can describe how emotional I've been over this. He was an inspiration to myself, and many others. I imagine that his passing will bring hard times to many in the community, so I recommend we all stay strong as a community and lean on each other as needed as we mourn the death of someone so dear. Rest in peace Monty.
Wow, this is.... I don't even know how to put this into words. It's terrible and saddening and I just don't know how to express how I feel by simple words. RIP Monty, you were amazing. I want to send all the good wishes for his family and RT family as this sudden of a death must be a lot to handle. You don't expect someone to go in for a simple surgery and die from a completely random complication.

@Lensherrs
Those new Genes that are coming out sometime may help with the color-splashes look. Can't remember what the genes names are, but they put splashes of either the tert color or the primary/secondary colors. Not sure when it's going to come out, though, so it may not be the best option.

@Xydriek
I completely forgot Monty was Ren. I don't think i'll be able to marathon my RWBY blu-rays without crying even more now.

Someone posted this on The Know comments and I thought it was a nice thing:
He never said goodbye, he didn't really leave, he's just not here right now..... 
Wow, this is.... I don't even know how to put this into words. It's terrible and saddening and I just don't know how to express how I feel by simple words. RIP Monty, you were amazing. I want to send all the good wishes for his family and RT family as this sudden of a death must be a lot to handle. You don't expect someone to go in for a simple surgery and die from a completely random complication.

@Lensherrs
Those new Genes that are coming out sometime may help with the color-splashes look. Can't remember what the genes names are, but they put splashes of either the tert color or the primary/secondary colors. Not sure when it's going to come out, though, so it may not be the best option.

@Xydriek
I completely forgot Monty was Ren. I don't think i'll be able to marathon my RWBY blu-rays without crying even more now.

Someone posted this on The Know comments and I thought it was a nice thing:
He never said goodbye, he didn't really leave, he's just not here right now..... 
15wxth5.png
@butterflyfallacy i was also thinking some sort of accent, too. there's all sorts of pretty ones.
@butterflyfallacy i was also thinking some sort of accent, too. there's all sorts of pretty ones.
|||| Crow !                        Clan Hoarfrost of the Ice Flight

Dragcave
Today's public podcast will only be found on [url=http://www.roosterteeth.com/home.php]roosterteeth.com[/url] [img]http://puu.sh/foIAH/7f9e0d9d21.png[/img] @jhunal @Scarytier @Anakin @NoraValkyrie@CarolusRex @Esterie @rexgui @pangolins @BombSwan @Arreat @Wolfalisk @Orpheuss @LimePudding @Juba @MrFattymccatcat @tinylion @Imzy @Biki @ollieoutie @dggeoff @comicSlushies @NerdKitten @Aahzmatic @Kendrell @Phoenix17 @Noxdragon @ex4mples @graveexcitement @Fuchsia @Psycho @Revenge @Coolkid @Chevelle @Rufure @mightgai @Raincatcher @Shaymin @Chraelix @Scaleon1 @Tomato @Blaziken @Tentakrule @Amphisbaena @Loweryi @AccursedAsche @Hiddleston @Pinkamabelpie @Masshiro @RogueGhost @emaster012 @Zifeara @mordenaku @charmens @Nanshe @kittenwhisperer @robinchan33 @SomeoneOrNot @Mannakete @catqueenluke @jlynnch @aerisonus @ZabetTheRabbit @TheNutCaseTree @Rynai @Swarbie @eagerDigger @Slashseeker @Jess @kirjava076 @Fadeela @MissDragoness @GillyRae @appletea @Kimikada @birdteeth @AoiAoi @StarTatami @ButterflyFallacy @Cyndaquil @Lightscales @Nightblaze @Mediscoot @Mynty @Commie @gnawingbones @ThineRiddler @Sarinalina @Roseus @kazay @Dersiteroyalty @normalcie @Donvex @merrywanderer @RecoveryOn3 @Tex @Ryouko @jadexwee @BMVagabond @Britt @optomyne @Reventures @immortalhd @LeonardChurch @Kitbird @Xydriek @AssortedBreads @MixterGlacia @chilope @clockworkrogue
Today's public podcast will only be found on roosterteeth.com
7f9e0d9d21.png

@jhunal @Scarytier @Anakin @NoraValkyrie@CarolusRex @Esterie @rexgui @pangolins @BombSwan @Arreat @Wolfalisk @Orpheuss @LimePudding @Juba @MrFattymccatcat @tinylion @Imzy @Biki @ollieoutie @dggeoff @comicSlushies @NerdKitten @Aahzmatic @Kendrell @Phoenix17 @Noxdragon @ex4mples @graveexcitement @Fuchsia @Psycho @Revenge @Coolkid @Chevelle @Rufure @mightgai @Raincatcher @Shaymin @Chraelix @Scaleon1 @Tomato @Blaziken @Tentakrule @Amphisbaena @Loweryi @AccursedAsche @Hiddleston @Pinkamabelpie @Masshiro @RogueGhost @emaster012 @Zifeara @mordenaku @charmens @Nanshe @kittenwhisperer @robinchan33 @SomeoneOrNot @Mannakete @catqueenluke @jlynnch @aerisonus @ZabetTheRabbit @TheNutCaseTree @Rynai @Swarbie @eagerDigger @Slashseeker @Jess @kirjava076 @Fadeela @MissDragoness @GillyRae @appletea @Kimikada @birdteeth @AoiAoi @StarTatami @ButterflyFallacy @Cyndaquil @Lightscales @Nightblaze @Mediscoot @Mynty @Commie @gnawingbones @ThineRiddler @Sarinalina @Roseus @kazay @Dersiteroyalty @normalcie @Donvex @merrywanderer @RecoveryOn3 @Tex @Ryouko @jadexwee @BMVagabond @Britt @optomyne @Reventures @immortalhd @LeonardChurch @Kitbird @Xydriek @AssortedBreads @MixterGlacia @chilope @clockworkrogue
tumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho8_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho9_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho7_r1_100.pnga60cb172e6.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho10_r1_250.gif
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 115 116