Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Into the Wilds (pvt)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@avianpoetry @GoldenBeetle @peachuwu

"I've realized that." Ravenshadow replied in a friendly tone. She was thankful to the centaur. She was worried back there that a fight would break out and her companions would be hurt.

"I've realized that." Ravenshadow replied in a friendly tone. She was thankful to the centaur. She was worried back there that a fight would break out and her companions would be hurt.
Dakota-for-Ravenshadow17-sig.png

This adoptable came from
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=adopt&id=1071675&page=1
@Ravenshadow17 @peachuwu @GoldenBeetle

Rowena looked at each of the dragons in turn, her eyes finally resting on Ember. "Tell me, what business have you in the Wilds tonight?"
@Ravenshadow17 @peachuwu @GoldenBeetle

Rowena looked at each of the dragons in turn, her eyes finally resting on Ember. "Tell me, what business have you in the Wilds tonight?"
infj | she/her
i have a soft spot for spikey plants.

uQMWuYO.png

Ravenshadow quickly recounted how they had all met up awhile back and decided to explore together. She explained how Niles and Fran were looking for glowing flowers.
"And as we were searching we came across this abandon hatchling.' She gestured toward Ember. "Pretty soon afterward those centaurs showed up and my clan reacted. The rest you know.' Ravenshadow explained.

Ravenshadow quickly recounted how they had all met up awhile back and decided to explore together. She explained how Niles and Fran were looking for glowing flowers.
"And as we were searching we came across this abandon hatchling.' She gestured toward Ember. "Pretty soon afterward those centaurs showed up and my clan reacted. The rest you know.' Ravenshadow explained.

This adoptable came from
(Sorry it just seemed sudden to me, sorry, it doesn't really bug me, I was just a little confused, sorry) @ravenshadow17 @avianpoetry @GoldenBeetle Althea stayed silent. Her icy home with the other dragons was rather isolated, she realized. She didn't even know what sort of centaurs any of them were. In fact, the only time they truly left their lair was for hunting, the trading post and the occasional trip the auction house to sell off old apparel that didn't fit anymore. After this adventure, Althea was going to force her clan out on regular trips, just so they could recognize centaurs like Niles and Ravenshadow could. Kirillos looped around Althea's neck, grabbing onto the dragon's snout to pull himself up. She made an irritated noise which he ignored. Kirillos wanted to see better and if he had to hang onto a dragon's face, he would. Besides, it'd been a while since he'd seen any beastclans. Meanwhile, somewhere in the forest, two young imperials were bumbling through the forest. Irrara and Ambriose were trying to find Althea, after getting annoyed at being denied the first ever adventure. "Irrara, you sure that was the mouth of the wilds?" Ambriose asked skeptically. He was anxiously touching his necklace every so often, jade wings pressed tightly to his sides. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8644444] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86445/8644444_350.png[/img] [/url] Irrara snorted. "Of course it was! We have to close to them, even a little bit." The dark imperial was confident as he walked down a not-path. "Besides, we can just fly up and look for home. It's not like I don't have this super duper awesome compass thing!" He pulled out a tiny thing from under his scarf. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8497185] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84972/8497185_350.png[/img] [/url] "When'd you get that?" Ambriose asked. "I got a deal from that swap dragon at the trading post. It's pretty small though but we are definitely headed north!" Irrara said triumphantly, squinting at the small compass. The two imperials continued on, even though they were probably lost. Irrara was conveniently ignoring that and Ambriose was just following Irrara because he didn't want to get lost [i]by himself.[/i]
(Sorry it just seemed sudden to me, sorry, it doesn't really bug me, I was just a little confused, sorry) @ravenshadow17 @avianpoetry @GoldenBeetle

Althea stayed silent. Her icy home with the other dragons was rather isolated, she realized. She didn't even know what sort of centaurs any of them were. In fact, the only time they truly left their lair was for hunting, the trading post and the occasional trip the auction house to sell off old apparel that didn't fit anymore. After this adventure, Althea was going to force her clan out on regular trips, just so they could recognize centaurs like Niles and Ravenshadow could.

Kirillos looped around Althea's neck, grabbing onto the dragon's snout to pull himself up. She made an irritated noise which he ignored. Kirillos wanted to see better and if he had to hang onto a dragon's face, he would. Besides, it'd been a while since he'd seen any beastclans.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the forest, two young imperials were bumbling through the forest. Irrara and Ambriose were trying to find Althea, after getting annoyed at being denied the first ever adventure. "Irrara, you sure that was the mouth of the wilds?" Ambriose asked skeptically. He was anxiously touching his necklace every so often, jade wings pressed tightly to his sides.

8644444_350.png

Irrara snorted. "Of course it was! We have to close to them, even a little bit." The dark imperial was confident as he walked down a not-path. "Besides, we can just fly up and look for home. It's not like I don't have this super duper awesome compass thing!" He pulled out a tiny thing from under his scarf.

8497185_350.png

"When'd you get that?" Ambriose asked.

"I got a deal from that swap dragon at the trading post. It's pretty small though but we are definitely headed north!" Irrara said triumphantly, squinting at the small compass. The two imperials continued on, even though they were probably lost. Irrara was conveniently ignoring that and Ambriose was just following Irrara because he didn't want to get lost by himself.
@peachuwu @Ravenshadow17 @GoldenBeetle

Rowena nodded. "My guardsmen have happened upon many abandoned dragon-foals in the forest as of late. I am not sure what the cause is. As far as we know, no dragon has come to claim them." She paused. "The Wilds are a dangerous place for little ones. As you can see, defect clans like Hammerhand's are not fond of dragons. They are not known for their... discrimination... between juveniles and adults." She fell silent again, pensive. Then she turned to Edel.

"Most of your companions are not forest-attuned, I can see, but you are. Your friend says you were looking for some glowing flowers?"

((@peachuwu - love those jade wings and that white belly! i'm a big fan of snowy underbellies :3 also i just really like his color combo in general!))
@peachuwu @Ravenshadow17 @GoldenBeetle

Rowena nodded. "My guardsmen have happened upon many abandoned dragon-foals in the forest as of late. I am not sure what the cause is. As far as we know, no dragon has come to claim them." She paused. "The Wilds are a dangerous place for little ones. As you can see, defect clans like Hammerhand's are not fond of dragons. They are not known for their... discrimination... between juveniles and adults." She fell silent again, pensive. Then she turned to Edel.

"Most of your companions are not forest-attuned, I can see, but you are. Your friend says you were looking for some glowing flowers?"

((@peachuwu - love those jade wings and that white belly! i'm a big fan of snowy underbellies :3 also i just really like his color combo in general!))
infj | she/her

uQMWuYO.png
(@Ravenshadow17 @peachuwu @GoldenBeetle

just checking in: are we still doing this?)
(@Ravenshadow17 @peachuwu @GoldenBeetle

just checking in: are we still doing this?)
infj | she/her

uQMWuYO.png
@avianpoetry

I thought so...
@avianpoetry

I thought so...

This adoptable came from
(@Ravenshadow17

people might just be busy. i hope it doesn't die though!)
(@Ravenshadow17

people might just be busy. i hope it doesn't die though!)
infj | she/her

uQMWuYO.png
(I didn't want to answer because I was waiting for @Ravenshadow17 or @GoldenBeetle to answer first sorry) (also thanks, @avianpoetry )

Althea looked horrified at the implication that hatchlings were being left in the dangerous Wilds with no one to see them to safety. Kirillos clung to Althea's face, trying to see the assorted dragons and the centaur better. Also, he felt very tall up there and enjoyed that.

Kougarex's frills displayed a shocked look and was twitching in agitation. She had had many hatchlings and treasured them all. Who could abandon them in this dismal place with nary a backwards glance?

Irrara and Ambriose bumbled on, the latter sticking close to the former. Irrara's dark form was easily lost in the shadows, and his large wings were often the only thing that made him stand out, plus his scarf was a good indicator of where he was. Ambriose stood out like a dandelion in a snow bank and he couldn't say he enjoyed it. The shadows were horribly deep and he couldn't see into their depths, which added an unknown to them and making them rather scary. "We have to be a little bit close to them right?" Ambriose asked tentatively, casting another nervous look around them.

"Yeah, of course!" Irrara said confidently. "Won't take long now, Ambr-"

He stopped talking suddenly, tufty little ears twitching. Ambriose was about to ask what was wrong before he heard a strange noise and caught on to what Irrara was doing. He had heard it in the surrounding area and was trying to pinpoint where it was. Ambriose's heart pounded, as just about anything could be out in these Wilds. He and Irrara could maybe handle it, but it was dangerous.

"Get close, Amb," Irrara whispered. If this sound thing was hostile, then Ambriose would be the first target due his wings' unique coloring that made him stand out.

Ambriose pulled his wings close to his body and tried to huddle underneath Irrara's wings.
(I didn't want to answer because I was waiting for @Ravenshadow17 or @GoldenBeetle to answer first sorry) (also thanks, @avianpoetry )

Althea looked horrified at the implication that hatchlings were being left in the dangerous Wilds with no one to see them to safety. Kirillos clung to Althea's face, trying to see the assorted dragons and the centaur better. Also, he felt very tall up there and enjoyed that.

Kougarex's frills displayed a shocked look and was twitching in agitation. She had had many hatchlings and treasured them all. Who could abandon them in this dismal place with nary a backwards glance?

Irrara and Ambriose bumbled on, the latter sticking close to the former. Irrara's dark form was easily lost in the shadows, and his large wings were often the only thing that made him stand out, plus his scarf was a good indicator of where he was. Ambriose stood out like a dandelion in a snow bank and he couldn't say he enjoyed it. The shadows were horribly deep and he couldn't see into their depths, which added an unknown to them and making them rather scary. "We have to be a little bit close to them right?" Ambriose asked tentatively, casting another nervous look around them.

"Yeah, of course!" Irrara said confidently. "Won't take long now, Ambr-"

He stopped talking suddenly, tufty little ears twitching. Ambriose was about to ask what was wrong before he heard a strange noise and caught on to what Irrara was doing. He had heard it in the surrounding area and was trying to pinpoint where it was. Ambriose's heart pounded, as just about anything could be out in these Wilds. He and Irrara could maybe handle it, but it was dangerous.

"Get close, Amb," Irrara whispered. If this sound thing was hostile, then Ambriose would be the first target due his wings' unique coloring that made him stand out.

Ambriose pulled his wings close to his body and tried to huddle underneath Irrara's wings.
@peachuwu @avianpoetry @GoldenBeetle

Ravenshadow sighed sadly at the idea of poor hatchlings running scared in the wild. She glanced at Ember. She was glad they had been able to find him.
@peachuwu @avianpoetry @GoldenBeetle

Ravenshadow sighed sadly at the idea of poor hatchlings running scared in the wild. She glanced at Ember. She was glad they had been able to find him.

This adoptable came from
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14