Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Into the Wilds (pvt)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
@Ravenshadow17

((maybe because of the accent mark?))
@Ravenshadow17

((maybe because of the accent mark?))
infj | she/her
i have a soft spot for spikey plants.

uQMWuYO.png
@avianpoetry
maybe...
@avianpoetry
maybe...
Dakota-for-Ravenshadow17-sig.png

This adoptable came from
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=adopt&id=1071675&page=1
(Ah, sorry I messed up the ping, forgot ur 17 number thing at the end @ravenshadow17
(Ah, sorry I messed up the ping, forgot ur 17 number thing at the end @ravenshadow17
@Ravenshadow17 @peachuwu @avianpoetry

Edel nodded "Yup! I've heard there are some flowers in the Wilds that glow and only bloom during the night, I haven't seen any myself yet, though." He said, glancing around the area. "Say, I guess we best move on further into the Wilds then? Ember will probably be coming with us, since we can't exactly leave the little Guardian here alone...?" Edel wondered, looking at Fran. He wasn't exactly brave enough to lead the expedition forwards, but figured they should probably get moving soon.

He cast a glance to the branches above, it was getting dark so he couldn't see if Meqi was still there or not, but the Mock Firebird never wandered far off on her own so she was probably still nearby.
@Ravenshadow17 @peachuwu @avianpoetry

Edel nodded "Yup! I've heard there are some flowers in the Wilds that glow and only bloom during the night, I haven't seen any myself yet, though." He said, glancing around the area. "Say, I guess we best move on further into the Wilds then? Ember will probably be coming with us, since we can't exactly leave the little Guardian here alone...?" Edel wondered, looking at Fran. He wasn't exactly brave enough to lead the expedition forwards, but figured they should probably get moving soon.

He cast a glance to the branches above, it was getting dark so he couldn't see if Meqi was still there or not, but the Mock Firebird never wandered far off on her own so she was probably still nearby.
LIo8D8G.gif
@GoldenBeetle @Ravenshadow17 @peachuwu

"Yes! Great idea, Edel!" Fran exclaimed, anxious to continue onwards. She looked at the hatchling. "Well, if you're coming, come along then," she said. Niles cast a disapproving glance at her. She raised an eyebrow quizzically. What had she done now?

Niles extended a wing kindly towards the hatchling. "You can ride on my back, if you'd like," he said to Ember. "We're going to be walking for a while, and we wouldn't want you to fall behind."
@GoldenBeetle @Ravenshadow17 @peachuwu

"Yes! Great idea, Edel!" Fran exclaimed, anxious to continue onwards. She looked at the hatchling. "Well, if you're coming, come along then," she said. Niles cast a disapproving glance at her. She raised an eyebrow quizzically. What had she done now?

Niles extended a wing kindly towards the hatchling. "You can ride on my back, if you'd like," he said to Ember. "We're going to be walking for a while, and we wouldn't want you to fall behind."
infj | she/her

uQMWuYO.png
@peachuwu @avianpoetry @GoldenBeetle

Ember eagerly climbed onto Niles back. "Thank you." He added as he settled down. Ravenshadow smiled at the action. Iska turned toward the group. "Shall we continue on?"
@peachuwu @avianpoetry @GoldenBeetle

Ember eagerly climbed onto Niles back. "Thank you." He added as he settled down. Ravenshadow smiled at the action. Iska turned toward the group. "Shall we continue on?"

This adoptable came from
@Ravenshadow17 @peachuwu @GoldenBeetle

"Yes! Let's go!" Niles cried happily. Fran looked back at him in surprise. He blushed.

"I just... want to find those glowing flowers is all! Come on!" He followed after Fran, making whirring noises like an engine for Ember's enjoyment. Unwittingly, a stream of purple smoke began to pour from his buzzing mouth. He hopped over a root, a happy bubble of warmth growing in his belly.
@Ravenshadow17 @peachuwu @GoldenBeetle

"Yes! Let's go!" Niles cried happily. Fran looked back at him in surprise. He blushed.

"I just... want to find those glowing flowers is all! Come on!" He followed after Fran, making whirring noises like an engine for Ember's enjoyment. Unwittingly, a stream of purple smoke began to pour from his buzzing mouth. He hopped over a root, a happy bubble of warmth growing in his belly.
infj | she/her

uQMWuYO.png
@avianpoetry
Ember held on to Niles as he ran giggling the whole time. He joined in the whirring noises happily.
@avianpoetry
Ember held on to Niles as he ran giggling the whole time. He joined in the whirring noises happily.

This adoptable came from
@Ravenshadow17 @GoldenBeetle @peachuwu

The sky was darkening, but Niles was no longer afraid. The canopy overhead held in the damp warmth that seemed to emanate from the ground beneath him; it was like being enclosed under a thick blanket. He had heard none of the shrieks after which the Wilds had earned their name, and thought perhaps it was just a harmless forest after all. Nothing like the Tangled Wood, anyway. Niles thought back to the lair in which he was born with a shudder--hidden away in the Forum, it smelled of must and mildew, and hissed at night as if the Shadowbinder herself was whispering secrets in his ear.

But here there were no slithering voices--just the sound of crickets chirping and the occasional sleepy bird calling to its babies to come home to bed. But my, was it awfully dark in here. The further they went in, the more difficult he found it to see in the gloom. Being a Shadow dragon, he was used to darkness, of course, but after a month of basking in the sun of the Gladeveins his eyes had begun to quite fail him in these situations.
@Ravenshadow17 @GoldenBeetle @peachuwu

The sky was darkening, but Niles was no longer afraid. The canopy overhead held in the damp warmth that seemed to emanate from the ground beneath him; it was like being enclosed under a thick blanket. He had heard none of the shrieks after which the Wilds had earned their name, and thought perhaps it was just a harmless forest after all. Nothing like the Tangled Wood, anyway. Niles thought back to the lair in which he was born with a shudder--hidden away in the Forum, it smelled of must and mildew, and hissed at night as if the Shadowbinder herself was whispering secrets in his ear.

But here there were no slithering voices--just the sound of crickets chirping and the occasional sleepy bird calling to its babies to come home to bed. But my, was it awfully dark in here. The further they went in, the more difficult he found it to see in the gloom. Being a Shadow dragon, he was used to darkness, of course, but after a month of basking in the sun of the Gladeveins his eyes had begun to quite fail him in these situations.
infj | she/her

uQMWuYO.png
Ravenshadow peered at the rising moon. It was thankfully a clear night. and the moon was full. Its light provided just enough visibility to see a few feet in front of herself.
Iska padded alongside her. She had taken an interest in the hatchling. He was very cute after all. Ravenshadow cringed at the idea of what might have happened to him if they had not found him. The wild was known for its merciless reputation.
@avianpoetry
Ravenshadow peered at the rising moon. It was thankfully a clear night. and the moon was full. Its light provided just enough visibility to see a few feet in front of herself.
Iska padded alongside her. She had taken an interest in the hatchling. He was very cute after all. Ravenshadow cringed at the idea of what might have happened to him if they had not found him. The wild was known for its merciless reputation.
@avianpoetry

This adoptable came from
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14