Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Planning Thing
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Sorry for the delay everyone! I got busy with work so I had very little time to post anything.

I'll have a post up in a jiffy!
Sorry for the delay everyone! I got busy with work so I had very little time to post anything.

I'll have a post up in a jiffy!
And there's Patrick. Interesting relationship he's got with his Patron.

ALSO!

While I called Patrick's weapon a halberd it's actually this.

More along the lines of a poleaxe, but it is a type of halberd, hence why I called it one.
And there's Patrick. Interesting relationship he's got with his Patron.

ALSO!

While I called Patrick's weapon a halberd it's actually this.

More along the lines of a poleaxe, but it is a type of halberd, hence why I called it one.
@maidenofghosts
@carnifex
@kismet
@rubybeam
@tkhikaru13
@personqwer

So! It occurs to me that I do need another character. (Whoop de do, me! )
So here they are!

Character Name (First and Last):
Casey Altmann

Species: Ampharos

Legendary sponsor: Zygarde

Personality:
Casey comes off immediately as sweet, and caring, making it hard to believe that they’re in a battle to the death. They sometimes lose their temper, but often afterward they will be overly apologetic.

Appearance: This Ampharos is adorned in a brightly colored set of armor in a hexagonal pattern, proudly displaying the relation with Zygarde. Casey carries a staff, and usually prefers to use that rather than attack damage with electricity.

They’re face is best described as round, with chubby cheeks and usually a smile on it. Casey’s hair is curly and thick, and usually looks well tended to.

History: Casey has always been living with their Zygarde, as far back as they can remember. Until recently, Casey had been kept away from most knowledge of the fights, but had been trained in counterattacking combat.

This time, the Zygarde had very little choice in warriors, and knowing how much this fight would mean to them, Casey stepped forward to fight the battle. And although the Zygarde protested this course of action for days, eventually, there was only one option. Which was for Casey to fight.

Notable Abilities: Casey is quite strong, but often tries to use a foe’s strategy against them, using a simple bow staff for combat. Tripping them and then quickly paralyzing them is a usual strategy.

Weakness: Ground type opponents are usually too heavy for Casey’s bow to handle, and are immune to paralysis. Them, along with Electric types can sometimes ruin Casey’s offense.

Relations (Family, friends, etc.): Zygarde
@maidenofghosts
@carnifex
@kismet
@rubybeam
@tkhikaru13
@personqwer

So! It occurs to me that I do need another character. (Whoop de do, me! )
So here they are!

Character Name (First and Last):
Casey Altmann

Species: Ampharos

Legendary sponsor: Zygarde

Personality:
Casey comes off immediately as sweet, and caring, making it hard to believe that they’re in a battle to the death. They sometimes lose their temper, but often afterward they will be overly apologetic.

Appearance: This Ampharos is adorned in a brightly colored set of armor in a hexagonal pattern, proudly displaying the relation with Zygarde. Casey carries a staff, and usually prefers to use that rather than attack damage with electricity.

They’re face is best described as round, with chubby cheeks and usually a smile on it. Casey’s hair is curly and thick, and usually looks well tended to.

History: Casey has always been living with their Zygarde, as far back as they can remember. Until recently, Casey had been kept away from most knowledge of the fights, but had been trained in counterattacking combat.

This time, the Zygarde had very little choice in warriors, and knowing how much this fight would mean to them, Casey stepped forward to fight the battle. And although the Zygarde protested this course of action for days, eventually, there was only one option. Which was for Casey to fight.

Notable Abilities: Casey is quite strong, but often tries to use a foe’s strategy against them, using a simple bow staff for combat. Tripping them and then quickly paralyzing them is a usual strategy.

Weakness: Ground type opponents are usually too heavy for Casey’s bow to handle, and are immune to paralysis. Them, along with Electric types can sometimes ruin Casey’s offense.

Relations (Family, friends, etc.): Zygarde
@Honeyshuckle
@kismet
@rubybeam
@tkhikaru13

IT's safe to assume that Senna has quit (she told me directly) and Qwer is (I saw off-handedly they mentioned bailing). Dunno about Ruby.

BUT that's not why I was pinging hahaha. Because of various reasons of people quitting, I'm not gonna use Sol. I was thinking instead I could use one of her kids in this role of Yveltal!blessed murder queen...

But she's a hybrid (Espeon/Charizard to be exact) and I don't know how folks feel about that. I'm willing to make her a straight out espeon if people really are bothered, but I just wanted to see how people felt if she was a hybrid? Mostly it'd be she'd have a few charizard features as well as espeon features (like tail of charizard, ears of espeon), but predominantly Yveltal-overriding it all.

I figured I'd ask to see how people felt before I threw together a sheet.
@Honeyshuckle
@kismet
@rubybeam
@tkhikaru13

IT's safe to assume that Senna has quit (she told me directly) and Qwer is (I saw off-handedly they mentioned bailing). Dunno about Ruby.

BUT that's not why I was pinging hahaha. Because of various reasons of people quitting, I'm not gonna use Sol. I was thinking instead I could use one of her kids in this role of Yveltal!blessed murder queen...

But she's a hybrid (Espeon/Charizard to be exact) and I don't know how folks feel about that. I'm willing to make her a straight out espeon if people really are bothered, but I just wanted to see how people felt if she was a hybrid? Mostly it'd be she'd have a few charizard features as well as espeon features (like tail of charizard, ears of espeon), but predominantly Yveltal-overriding it all.

I figured I'd ask to see how people felt before I threw together a sheet.
JXVUomh.png
Aww, sad to see that both Senna and Qwer dropped out.

Either way, I'm okay with Sol's kid being a hybrid.
Aww, sad to see that both Senna and Qwer dropped out.

Either way, I'm okay with Sol's kid being a hybrid.
@Honeyshuckle
@kismet
@tkhikaru13
@Azunara
I haven't dropped out quitteee yet.
The only reason ive been inactive is im having some trouble getting around to designing Amazon which is admittedly my fault, I still really want to roleplay her and Lucky (the victinis name), just because she still seems pretty fun and I need to wash the rust off of my forums roleplaying skills

in the meantime im just sort of waiting on the sidelines but im sure i'll jump in eventually
@Honeyshuckle
@kismet
@tkhikaru13
@Azunara
I haven't dropped out quitteee yet.
The only reason ive been inactive is im having some trouble getting around to designing Amazon which is admittedly my fault, I still really want to roleplay her and Lucky (the victinis name), just because she still seems pretty fun and I need to wash the rust off of my forums roleplaying skills

in the meantime im just sort of waiting on the sidelines but im sure i'll jump in eventually
@Honeyshuckle
@kismet
@rubybeam
@tkhikaru13

No immediate screaming of "NO AZU DON'T" so I guess Lyra is a-okay. Good, I never really get to use her.

Character Name (First and Last): Lyra Saros

Species: Charieon (Charizard/Espeon hybrid)

Legendary sponsor: Yveltal

Personality: Overall, Lyra likes to test her limits and the limits of others. She's curious, adventurous, and over all a daredevil. It's gotten her into trouble numerous times before, yet she always manages to pull out of it rather cleanly. She has a determined streak like her mother, and gets her relatively cool head from her father. She tends to be cheerful over all, cracking jokes and shrugging off any sort of bad things that come her way.That said, becoming chosen by Yveltal has made her a bit more violent and bloodthirsty.

Appearance: Very tall, easily six feet bare-footed, and with tanned skin, Lyra looks surprisingly intimidating for a cheerful kid. Her hair is dark with orangish-red streaks through it, usually tied back into a messy ponytail or braid to keep out of her face. She has long, floofy ears like an espeon, as well as a pair of dark horns from her charizard father. Her face is covered in freckles, as well as her shoulders, arms, and legs, and her eyes are normally a bright vivid green, but Kepherel's possession has turned the left eye into a cold, icy blue. While she does have a tail like an espeon, it's tipped in flame. As well, her wings look inherently charizard at first, but they're feathered and the vicious claw-like appendages that Yveltal has tips the end joints.

She wears a long coat she inherited from her mother--it's generally pink in color, although thanks to Lyra's predisposition to fire it's got ashy streaks all over it. She also has a black belt with lava-like markings on it--a gift from her father. The belt has twin scabbards, both black with the lava-markings, that hold two rapiers. One is called Suntalon, the other is Dusktalon. She also has a necklace made out of yveltal feathers around her neck, a gift from her patron, which is hidden under a long grey scarf.

History: Lyra is the oldest of her siblings, and the most adventurous. It was inevitable that she would want to travel on her own for a bit, so her parents gave her their blessing and gifts, and then sent her on her way. She did various odd jobs for the fun of it, criss-crossing various regions. She'd been doing that for the better part of a year when she found herself in Kalos. Her mother had helped out the Legends in that region before, so Lyra thought it'd be an opportune time to meet a Legendary or two. Instead, she found herself caught up in a war between the Yveltal Kepherel and her counterparts. She was nearly taken out by a Zygarde who had mistaken her for her mother when Kepherel intervened. Delighted that Solara's child had come to them, Kepherel offered Lyra a job to prove herself. The job, however, ended up being a recruitment for this war, and more importantly, a grander scheme the Yveltal has in mind...Lyra goes along because she'd like to prove herself as skilled as her mother and make a name for herself--and this is as good as start as any.

Notable Abilities: Lyra has some skill in fire manipulation and psychic energies, although it's nowhere near as competent as a child her age having to focus on only one type of training. She also has some competence with dual-wielding her rapiers, and she's pretty quick and agile. It's hard to pin her down.

Weakness: Lack of experience over all. She's gonna make dumb, rookie mistakes and over-extend her reach far too often. It's easy to taunt and trick her too. She won't give up in a fight. Can't take a hit, she relies too heavily on dodging and ducking out of the way and mobility--if you pin her down in a corner her fighting style tends to be crippled.

Relations (Family, friends, etc.): Solara (Mother), Buzzard (Father), Kepherel (Patron)
@Honeyshuckle
@kismet
@rubybeam
@tkhikaru13

No immediate screaming of "NO AZU DON'T" so I guess Lyra is a-okay. Good, I never really get to use her.

Character Name (First and Last): Lyra Saros

Species: Charieon (Charizard/Espeon hybrid)

Legendary sponsor: Yveltal

Personality: Overall, Lyra likes to test her limits and the limits of others. She's curious, adventurous, and over all a daredevil. It's gotten her into trouble numerous times before, yet she always manages to pull out of it rather cleanly. She has a determined streak like her mother, and gets her relatively cool head from her father. She tends to be cheerful over all, cracking jokes and shrugging off any sort of bad things that come her way.That said, becoming chosen by Yveltal has made her a bit more violent and bloodthirsty.

Appearance: Very tall, easily six feet bare-footed, and with tanned skin, Lyra looks surprisingly intimidating for a cheerful kid. Her hair is dark with orangish-red streaks through it, usually tied back into a messy ponytail or braid to keep out of her face. She has long, floofy ears like an espeon, as well as a pair of dark horns from her charizard father. Her face is covered in freckles, as well as her shoulders, arms, and legs, and her eyes are normally a bright vivid green, but Kepherel's possession has turned the left eye into a cold, icy blue. While she does have a tail like an espeon, it's tipped in flame. As well, her wings look inherently charizard at first, but they're feathered and the vicious claw-like appendages that Yveltal has tips the end joints.

She wears a long coat she inherited from her mother--it's generally pink in color, although thanks to Lyra's predisposition to fire it's got ashy streaks all over it. She also has a black belt with lava-like markings on it--a gift from her father. The belt has twin scabbards, both black with the lava-markings, that hold two rapiers. One is called Suntalon, the other is Dusktalon. She also has a necklace made out of yveltal feathers around her neck, a gift from her patron, which is hidden under a long grey scarf.

History: Lyra is the oldest of her siblings, and the most adventurous. It was inevitable that she would want to travel on her own for a bit, so her parents gave her their blessing and gifts, and then sent her on her way. She did various odd jobs for the fun of it, criss-crossing various regions. She'd been doing that for the better part of a year when she found herself in Kalos. Her mother had helped out the Legends in that region before, so Lyra thought it'd be an opportune time to meet a Legendary or two. Instead, she found herself caught up in a war between the Yveltal Kepherel and her counterparts. She was nearly taken out by a Zygarde who had mistaken her for her mother when Kepherel intervened. Delighted that Solara's child had come to them, Kepherel offered Lyra a job to prove herself. The job, however, ended up being a recruitment for this war, and more importantly, a grander scheme the Yveltal has in mind...Lyra goes along because she'd like to prove herself as skilled as her mother and make a name for herself--and this is as good as start as any.

Notable Abilities: Lyra has some skill in fire manipulation and psychic energies, although it's nowhere near as competent as a child her age having to focus on only one type of training. She also has some competence with dual-wielding her rapiers, and she's pretty quick and agile. It's hard to pin her down.

Weakness: Lack of experience over all. She's gonna make dumb, rookie mistakes and over-extend her reach far too often. It's easy to taunt and trick her too. She won't give up in a fight. Can't take a hit, she relies too heavily on dodging and ducking out of the way and mobility--if you pin her down in a corner her fighting style tends to be crippled.

Relations (Family, friends, etc.): Solara (Mother), Buzzard (Father), Kepherel (Patron)
JXVUomh.png
@Honeyshuckle
@kismet
@rubybeam
@tkhikaru13
@Carnifex

would any of you mind if i joined in on this Rp?? the idea seems fascinating, and i have some wonderful ideas for a character. Im not sure what your policy is on allowing other RPers to join XD but i figured i'd ask anyways XD

*screeches* POKEMENS XD (im playing right now actually, XD)
@Honeyshuckle
@kismet
@rubybeam
@tkhikaru13
@Carnifex

would any of you mind if i joined in on this Rp?? the idea seems fascinating, and i have some wonderful ideas for a character. Im not sure what your policy is on allowing other RPers to join XD but i figured i'd ask anyways XD

*screeches* POKEMENS XD (im playing right now actually, XD)
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
I myself would say no, considering that we're already underway and this was a private rp from the beginning.

But since the entire roleplay plot was Carnifex's idea, I'd say it's their call.

@Carnifex

What should we do with them?

You've already got my opinion, but I can't force you to do anything.
I myself would say no, considering that we're already underway and this was a private rp from the beginning.

But since the entire roleplay plot was Carnifex's idea, I'd say it's their call.

@Carnifex

What should we do with them?

You've already got my opinion, but I can't force you to do anything.
I wanted the general opinion of the group tbf, but it is already underway, that's a fair point.
I wanted the general opinion of the group tbf, but it is already underway, that's a fair point.
JXVUomh.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14