Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Planning Thing
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Amazon looks good so far. Hopefully her and Anaya get along well, I can see Anaya taunting Amazon with her speed.
Amazon looks good so far. Hopefully her and Anaya get along well, I can see Anaya taunting Amazon with her speed.
@MaidenOfGhosts
@Kismet
@Rubybeam
@TKHikaru13
@PersonQwer
@Honeyshuckle

For real though, if folks are still interested I'd like to actually get this going. I know we're waiting on character sheets, but I'd rather have this alive and kicking before we lose steam. I don't have anything to do tomorrow so I can get up a post sometime around then, this weekend, whatever.
@MaidenOfGhosts
@Kismet
@Rubybeam
@TKHikaru13
@PersonQwer
@Honeyshuckle

For real though, if folks are still interested I'd like to actually get this going. I know we're waiting on character sheets, but I'd rather have this alive and kicking before we lose steam. I don't have anything to do tomorrow so I can get up a post sometime around then, this weekend, whatever.
JXVUomh.png
@MaidenOfGhosts
@Carnifex
@Rubybeam
@TKHikaru13
@PersonQwer
@Honeyshuckle

ready and waiting!
@MaidenOfGhosts
@Carnifex
@Rubybeam
@TKHikaru13
@PersonQwer
@Honeyshuckle

ready and waiting!
they/them, FR Time +3
lightning_1.png Abandoned Your Post
You weren't that good of a security guard, anyway. You'll miss the donuts in the breakroom, though...
@maidenofghosts
@carnifex
@kismet
@rubybeam
@tkhikaru13
@personqwer

Worst case I can just have two main characters, so I guess I'm ready! I can always bring the other one in later.
@maidenofghosts
@carnifex
@kismet
@rubybeam
@tkhikaru13
@personqwer

Worst case I can just have two main characters, so I guess I'm ready! I can always bring the other one in later.
@Honeyshuckle
@Carnifex
@Kismet
@Rubybeam
@Tkhikaru13
@Personqwer

I, uh.. Err. I think at the very least I'll be trying to get one character ready. I had two other ideas swimming around in my head, but.. I dunno about them. But at the very least I'll have one character to start with. I'll do my best to get the character sheet for her up soon. Sorry for being useless and taking so long to get my character sheet going...
@Honeyshuckle
@Carnifex
@Kismet
@Rubybeam
@Tkhikaru13
@Personqwer

I, uh.. Err. I think at the very least I'll be trying to get one character ready. I had two other ideas swimming around in my head, but.. I dunno about them. But at the very least I'll have one character to start with. I'll do my best to get the character sheet for her up soon. Sorry for being useless and taking so long to get my character sheet going...
ellis | 27 | they/he | queer
I'm locked, loaded and ready for misery!

I kid I kid, but seriously I am so ready for this.
I'm locked, loaded and ready for misery!

I kid I kid, but seriously I am so ready for this.
@Honeyshuckle
@MaidenOfGhosts
@Kismet
@Rubybeam
@Tkhikaru13
@Personqwer

Hey there as a dumb note I wonder if it'd be a good idea to either name which character is talking at the top of each post or separating them by character or color coding character's dialogue and what not.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=rp&id=1323066

But first post on some contexty things and once we figure out that note up there I'll write up an actual character post
@Honeyshuckle
@MaidenOfGhosts
@Kismet
@Rubybeam
@Tkhikaru13
@Personqwer

Hey there as a dumb note I wonder if it'd be a good idea to either name which character is talking at the top of each post or separating them by character or color coding character's dialogue and what not.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=rp&id=1323066

But first post on some contexty things and once we figure out that note up there I'll write up an actual character post
JXVUomh.png
Assigning which character is speaking at the top of the post seems like a pretty sound idea.

Also, the context post is freaking amazing.
Assigning which character is speaking at the top of the post seems like a pretty sound idea.

Also, the context post is freaking amazing.
@carnifex

Is it ok to post now in the actual RP?
@carnifex

Is it ok to post now in the actual RP?
@Honeyshuckle

Oh yeah go nuts
@Honeyshuckle

Oh yeah go nuts
JXVUomh.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14