Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Why are women's jeans terrible
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
i have a pair of jeans i got from The Women's Section and let me tell you i only go out with those when i know i dont need to carry anything *****
and if i do need to carry anything i just walk with my hands in my pockets at all times to make sure nothing falls out and just look like a mopey ********

i think they planned on making pockets bigger to accommodate the iphone 6/ipad mini though so if thats true then thank apple for something in this world
i have a pair of jeans i got from The Women's Section and let me tell you i only go out with those when i know i dont need to carry anything *****
and if i do need to carry anything i just walk with my hands in my pockets at all times to make sure nothing falls out and just look like a mopey ********

i think they planned on making pockets bigger to accommodate the iphone 6/ipad mini though so if thats true then thank apple for something in this world
iceshieldr.png___

ERIDAN h03-icon-twinkle.gif HE/HIM h03-icon-twinkle.gif FR +8
if i remain lost & die on a cross
at least i wasn't born in a manger
[quote name="Eridan" date="2015-02-02 06:02:23"]i think they planned on making pockets bigger to accommodate the iphone 6/ipad mini though so if thats true then thank apple for something in this world[/quote] That's true and yet at the same time very depressing. Millions of women are dis-accommodated by the very clothes available for them to wear and provide ample negative feedback: "there's no problem, we don't have to change anything. Nobody really [i]wants[/i] to buy jeans with bigger pockets instead of our jeans." An apple product is dis-accommodated by jeans with pockets too small to put one in: "Stop the factories! We need to change the design! Or our buyers might buy someone else's jeans and not ours!" Ahhh, capitalism.
Eridan wrote on 2015-02-02 06:02:23:

That's true and yet at the same time very depressing.

Millions of women are dis-accommodated by the very clothes available for them to wear and provide ample negative feedback: "there's no problem, we don't have to change anything. Nobody really wants to buy jeans with bigger pockets instead of our jeans."

An apple product is dis-accommodated by jeans with pockets too small to put one in: "Stop the factories! We need to change the design! Or our buyers might buy someone else's jeans and not ours!"

Ahhh, capitalism.
My Favorite is when they sew the pockets on. (NOT)

Honestly; I have dropped and lost my poor innocent phone so many times; and they are just evil.

I basically only wear cargo pants nowadays because POOOOOCCCKKKEETTTSSSS!!!!!
My Favorite is when they sew the pockets on. (NOT)

Honestly; I have dropped and lost my poor innocent phone so many times; and they are just evil.

I basically only wear cargo pants nowadays because POOOOOCCCKKKEETTTSSSS!!!!!
MasqD.pngCoding.pngArtshop.pngNuzlocke.pngArcanart.png
Finding pockets in trousers of any kind that fit me is a nightmare. Big calf muscles since childhood (uneven size due to early joint problems, finding wellies or calf length womens boots that fit is impossible), big hips and short legs make shopping a nightmare. If it's not super baggy 'indoor wear' or super stretchy 'sport wear' it won't fit me. Neither of these tends to have pockets.

However, I recently got myself a wonderfully handy leather money belt. Four small domed pockets, one large central zip and domed pocket plus two hidden zip pockets on the inside of the belt. :) The thing has been a godsend and at only £25 it was a bargain. Sadly I got it at the Christmas market in Edinburgh, from a speciality leather stall from Russia. The pocket 'flaps' have coloured animal fur/hair covering (think it's reindeer) which is a mite offputting. It's fuctionality outweighs the discomfort by a mile though.
Finding pockets in trousers of any kind that fit me is a nightmare. Big calf muscles since childhood (uneven size due to early joint problems, finding wellies or calf length womens boots that fit is impossible), big hips and short legs make shopping a nightmare. If it's not super baggy 'indoor wear' or super stretchy 'sport wear' it won't fit me. Neither of these tends to have pockets.

However, I recently got myself a wonderfully handy leather money belt. Four small domed pockets, one large central zip and domed pocket plus two hidden zip pockets on the inside of the belt. :) The thing has been a godsend and at only £25 it was a bargain. Sadly I got it at the Christmas market in Edinburgh, from a speciality leather stall from Russia. The pocket 'flaps' have coloured animal fur/hair covering (think it's reindeer) which is a mite offputting. It's fuctionality outweighs the discomfort by a mile though.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
I bought four pairs of pants. I don't carry handbags because I lose them. Alot.
Anywho, I pack my bag for my trip. Then I realize
non of the pants had pockets. They were fake pockets. Lies.
To say the least I lost 3$, and some receipts. That and I had to carry around any gum I wanted to take with me. Hhhh.
I bought four pairs of pants. I don't carry handbags because I lose them. Alot.
Anywho, I pack my bag for my trip. Then I realize
non of the pants had pockets. They were fake pockets. Lies.
To say the least I lost 3$, and some receipts. That and I had to carry around any gum I wanted to take with me. Hhhh.
it's all a marketing ploy to make is buy handbags
it's all a marketing ploy to make is buy handbags
bonsai_princessparrot_1_by_auricolor-dap3vba.png
Am I the only one who loves women's jeans? I hope not.
Am I the only one who loves women's jeans? I hope not.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
Yesss this is a seriously annoying issue... Every time I've carried around a purse I've almost lost it due to putting it down and forgetting it |D drawstring bags solved that problem.
As for decent pockets I've always found Candies, Hydraulic, and Rude have deep enough pockets that I can fit my keys, gum, and phone in 'em easily.
Yesss this is a seriously annoying issue... Every time I've carried around a purse I've almost lost it due to putting it down and forgetting it |D drawstring bags solved that problem.
As for decent pockets I've always found Candies, Hydraulic, and Rude have deep enough pockets that I can fit my keys, gum, and phone in 'em easily.
Urbenjokester.gif
I've lost my phone once because my jeans didn't have pockets and my women sweater's pocket weren't deep enough. I have two pants without pockets. Why. Why should I not need a handy place to put my stuff in. Oh right, they have to advertise handbags, too!

I'm glad all my other pants have pockets at least though most of them are very thin from the fabric off. I should start buying clothes from the men's section, honestly. Women's pants are the worst. D;
I've lost my phone once because my jeans didn't have pockets and my women sweater's pocket weren't deep enough. I have two pants without pockets. Why. Why should I not need a handy place to put my stuff in. Oh right, they have to advertise handbags, too!

I'm glad all my other pants have pockets at least though most of them are very thin from the fabric off. I should start buying clothes from the men's section, honestly. Women's pants are the worst. D;
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
I'm female, but tend to buy guys jeans for this reason. I want pockets that I can put things in. I hate super shallow pockets... but even more... I LOATHE fake pockets. WHYYYYYYYY!!!! Why would you put fake pockets on pants?!
I'm female, but tend to buy guys jeans for this reason. I want pockets that I can put things in. I hate super shallow pockets... but even more... I LOATHE fake pockets. WHYYYYYYYY!!!! Why would you put fake pockets on pants?!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12