Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scales: Corrupted [accepting apps]
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 118 119
@Rhyvendra Indeed we do. Via IM or IRC?

Also, ill be switching to a stationary device ~15 minutes, so expext me to be a bit spotty til then.
@Rhyvendra Indeed we do. Via IM or IRC?

Also, ill be switching to a stationary device ~15 minutes, so expext me to be a bit spotty til then.
WE COMETH UNTO THEE
@Rhyvendra Why am I imagining your voice coming through a scratchy high school PA system with these announcements?
@Rhyvendra Why am I imagining your voice coming through a scratchy high school PA system with these announcements?
@nihill You is here, I am here, it's a party.

I, uh, applied through the Google Docs thing, and I saw that I was added to the spreadsheet. I feel horrible because I literally copied and pasted Naghavi's profile from the last Scales without really reading through it. Ssso I just wanted to know if I'd be able to make any changes without being a nuisance.

Also! I wanted to mention that I chose healing as his first ability because it was specified as being 'the weakest EVAR', and I had welding on mind.
@nihill You is here, I am here, it's a party.

I, uh, applied through the Google Docs thing, and I saw that I was added to the spreadsheet. I feel horrible because I literally copied and pasted Naghavi's profile from the last Scales without really reading through it. Ssso I just wanted to know if I'd be able to make any changes without being a nuisance.

Also! I wanted to mention that I chose healing as his first ability because it was specified as being 'the weakest EVAR', and I had welding on mind.
@Nauthiz Ooooh, time to break out the Irish car bombs.

You can easily make changes; all you have to do is resubmit the form. I'm looking at the thing now and it looks good, will definitely suit this incarnation of Scales. Except maybe the mention in his history about selling and exalting hatchlings; I'm not sure we do that. Maybe Naghavi could help out in the hatchling/egg caves with the 'day care' type dragons, for fun.

I'm still going to put him in Augur on the front page mini profile things, just because I don't have a 'both' post for profiles. You should hop on the IM some time, and/or join us in the IRC channel. I think you sadly missed most of the 'boss fight' that we've been engaged in for days, but I get the feeling Naghavi wouldn't be big on combat, anyway. Perhaps he's with the caretakers and hatchlings, keeping them calm and distracted.
@Nauthiz Ooooh, time to break out the Irish car bombs.

You can easily make changes; all you have to do is resubmit the form. I'm looking at the thing now and it looks good, will definitely suit this incarnation of Scales. Except maybe the mention in his history about selling and exalting hatchlings; I'm not sure we do that. Maybe Naghavi could help out in the hatchling/egg caves with the 'day care' type dragons, for fun.

I'm still going to put him in Augur on the front page mini profile things, just because I don't have a 'both' post for profiles. You should hop on the IM some time, and/or join us in the IRC channel. I think you sadly missed most of the 'boss fight' that we've been engaged in for days, but I get the feeling Naghavi wouldn't be big on combat, anyway. Perhaps he's with the caretakers and hatchlings, keeping them calm and distracted.
@nihill @Rhyvendra @SpectrileBanner @Loquaciousky @amariex @Ragnaroc @Nyctea @Barnaby @Manwe

Hello, everyone. We're getting ready to start the battle again, as soon as we have enough players. Hop onto IRC at your convenience, please.
@nihill @Rhyvendra @SpectrileBanner @Loquaciousky @amariex @Ragnaroc @Nyctea @Barnaby @Manwe

Hello, everyone. We're getting ready to start the battle again, as soon as we have enough players. Hop onto IRC at your convenience, please.
@nihill @Rhyvendra Wow, I forgot how moody my phone is when it comes to the IRC stuff. I definitely didn't mean to storm off like that.
@nihill @Rhyvendra Wow, I forgot how moody my phone is when it comes to the IRC stuff. I definitely didn't mean to storm off like that.
@Nauthiz Oh, good; I was concerned that you decided to hate us.
@Nauthiz Oh, good; I was concerned that you decided to hate us.
@Nauthiz

That's fine. I was worried for a sec but then I thought that was the case. Would you like a ping when we post what happened for the day on the RP?
@Nauthiz

That's fine. I was worried for a sec but then I thought that was the case. Would you like a ping when we post what happened for the day on the RP?
@Nauthiz Oh also, I mentioned on IRC but didn't really explain. Reeperbahn has taken the drakes he's been training to the surface, to hunt and train in upperworld tactics. Perhaps Naghavi accompanied them? The thread for that expedition is here.

We'll need to do a character stat sheet for him, too, but that can wait a bit.
@Nauthiz Oh also, I mentioned on IRC but didn't really explain. Reeperbahn has taken the drakes he's been training to the surface, to hunt and train in upperworld tactics. Perhaps Naghavi accompanied them? The thread for that expedition is here.

We'll need to do a character stat sheet for him, too, but that can wait a bit.
@nihill @Rhyvendra Yesss, I vaguely remember that happening constantly last time, but didn't quite think to mention it when I decided to come visit the chat.

I do like the idea of Naghavi tagging along on the hunting/training expedition - it's definitely something he'd be interested in, especially if he were running low on certain materials. Of course, he might be one of those surprise disadvantages/challenges for the Drakes, simply because he doesn't often see Reeperbahn, and enjoys chatting with him (but he'd probably try his best to respect what he's doing).

As far as skill sheets are concerned, I was taking a look at those when Rhyvendra was getting everything ready, and if I can be of any help as far as making that is concerned, I'm going to be editing Naghavi's bio and whatnot today, so I'll most likely be around.
@nihill @Rhyvendra Yesss, I vaguely remember that happening constantly last time, but didn't quite think to mention it when I decided to come visit the chat.

I do like the idea of Naghavi tagging along on the hunting/training expedition - it's definitely something he'd be interested in, especially if he were running low on certain materials. Of course, he might be one of those surprise disadvantages/challenges for the Drakes, simply because he doesn't often see Reeperbahn, and enjoys chatting with him (but he'd probably try his best to respect what he's doing).

As far as skill sheets are concerned, I was taking a look at those when Rhyvendra was getting everything ready, and if I can be of any help as far as making that is concerned, I'm going to be editing Naghavi's bio and whatnot today, so I'll most likely be around.
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 118 119