Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kirin's Lair: Art Shop [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@irefe

Finished your commission [full size here]

I hope it is to your liking!
@irefe

Finished your commission [full size here]

I hope it is to your liking!
Relentless Accent Junkie--Gem Seller--IrishimGB weakness
@KirinGale Oh wow I love it! She looks incredible, though, I think you might have forgotten her black markings? They are kind of broken black stripes that go along her back and the front of her arms and legs. She has little white spots along the same area as the stripes as well.

Absolutely love it though wow, totally worth the wait, thank you!
@KirinGale Oh wow I love it! She looks incredible, though, I think you might have forgotten her black markings? They are kind of broken black stripes that go along her back and the front of her arms and legs. She has little white spots along the same area as the stripes as well.

Absolutely love it though wow, totally worth the wait, thank you!
@Ryou

Completed commission--[Here]

Please enjoy!
@Ryou

Completed commission--[Here]

Please enjoy!
@KirinGale
Do you by any chance have a ping list, in case you ever open up slots again? c:
Your art is super pretty!
@KirinGale
Do you by any chance have a ping list, in case you ever open up slots again? c:
Your art is super pretty!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@KirinGale
amggg she looks great! Thank you!
@KirinGale
amggg she looks great! Thank you!
9SZNdzL.png
@Luunai

There is no pinglist, only Zuul

No but, in all seriousness, I do not have the time to maintain a pinglist. I do have a slot open, which you are welcome to, though it will be some time before I'm entirely finished with other commissions-- so the waiting period may be a little longer than what is outlined.

Thank you for your interest, and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
@Luunai

There is no pinglist, only Zuul

No but, in all seriousness, I do not have the time to maintain a pinglist. I do have a slot open, which you are welcome to, though it will be some time before I'm entirely finished with other commissions-- so the waiting period may be a little longer than what is outlined.

Thank you for your interest, and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
@KirinGale
Absolutely no troubles, I fully understand that!
Well, if you are willing to note me down for a slot, I'd be happy to take it of course - and I certainly wouldn't mind any wait at all :)

I'd be interested in a colored & shaded bust for ~Mithras~ here, in case he looks good to you. I know he has a lot of accessories, so I expect the additional 500 gems, but just let me know what you think. c:

Thank you so much for your reply!
@KirinGale
Absolutely no troubles, I fully understand that!
Well, if you are willing to note me down for a slot, I'd be happy to take it of course - and I certainly wouldn't mind any wait at all :)

I'd be interested in a colored & shaded bust for ~Mithras~ here, in case he looks good to you. I know he has a lot of accessories, so I expect the additional 500 gems, but just let me know what you think. c:

Thank you so much for your reply!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai

I can certainly set you down for the slot, with upfront payment via PM as outlined.

At a glance, that is quite a few accessories, so your total will come to 2k G or 960k T, whatever is your preference.

Your Nocturne is very cute, however, and I am excited for the chance to do my first portrait of one. If there are any additional details, such as posing, theme, background, logo, etc, you would like added, please discuss those topics in the PM with your payment.

I look forward to completing the work!
@Luunai

I can certainly set you down for the slot, with upfront payment via PM as outlined.

At a glance, that is quite a few accessories, so your total will come to 2k G or 960k T, whatever is your preference.

Your Nocturne is very cute, however, and I am excited for the chance to do my first portrait of one. If there are any additional details, such as posing, theme, background, logo, etc, you would like added, please discuss those topics in the PM with your payment.

I look forward to completing the work!
@Founder

Hello hello! Sorry for all the delays, having trouble catching up in light of the recent spring semester, but I am attempting to make use of the blizzard here to catch up on late work

Here is the final for your character, I hope it proves to be satisfactory, I had an interesting time working with new brushes on this piece.
@Founder

Hello hello! Sorry for all the delays, having trouble catching up in light of the recent spring semester, but I am attempting to make use of the blizzard here to catch up on late work

Here is the final for your character, I hope it proves to be satisfactory, I had an interesting time working with new brushes on this piece.
@KirinGale Oh wow that's perfect! Thank you so much :) I love how he turned out!

Also, I'm not sure how much I still owe you :x Wait nevermind. For some reason I thought I did a half/half payment XD
@KirinGale Oh wow that's perfect! Thank you so much :) I love how he turned out!

Also, I'm not sure how much I still owe you :x Wait nevermind. For some reason I thought I did a half/half payment XD
64514_s.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6