Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 166 167
[quote name="ViridisFae" date="2015-01-13 14:53:19"][quote name="Cheeseburger" date="2015-01-13 12:06:29"][quote name="ViridisFae" date="2015-01-11 17:09:55"]I have played "Shock Switch " a lot lately. And at least a Dozen times now, when I get a Good High Score going, the Game just Quits!! "Saying that the Internet Connection was Lost!!" But I still have Internet Connection. So I lose all that Treasure I already won! Spending all that time trying to win Treasure, For Nothing in Return. :( (Edit) : Just did it again! 8:30 pm EST. said "connection to server lost. And I don't have adblock, and my antivirus allows Flight Rising.[/quote] I have had the same issue before. I would get 10-15 mins into a game and then disconnect, and my time was wasted. I would like to see a gain-as-you-go points to treasure system like in runes or tidal trouble.[/quote] I agree, at least you wouldn't lose all that Treasure and Time![/quote]I have had the same problem and would also like to see an gain-as-you-go system for the game
ViridisFae wrote on 2015-01-13 14:53:19:
Cheeseburger wrote on 2015-01-13 12:06:29:
ViridisFae wrote on 2015-01-11 17:09:55:
I have played "Shock Switch " a lot lately. And at least a Dozen times now, when I get a Good High Score going, the Game just Quits!! "Saying that the Internet Connection was Lost!!" But I still have Internet Connection. So I lose all that Treasure I already won! Spending all that time trying to win Treasure, For Nothing in Return. :( (Edit) : Just did it again! 8:30 pm EST. said "connection to server lost. And I don't have adblock, and my antivirus allows Flight Rising.

I have had the same issue before. I would get 10-15 mins into a game and then disconnect, and my time was wasted. I would like to see a gain-as-you-go points to treasure system like in runes or tidal trouble.
I agree, at least you wouldn't lose all that Treasure and Time!
I have had the same problem and would also like to see an gain-as-you-go system for the game
[quote name="Thrage" date="2013-07-10 03:24:48"] - [s]Panels sometimes match in a row before landing.[/s] Fixed as of 7/13. Needs testing/verification.[/quote] I believe I've run into this problem quite a few times. I've matched 3-4 vertically and, as the column above is coming down, a row of 3 or 4 match up and counts that. The remainder then finish the drop (although if we have another row match up while the column is coming down we get the same result). While I found this interesting (a recent one resulted in a 6 chain event), I looked at what's been quoted and figured I'd better say something. Edit: I'll see if I can grab a screenshot for everyone.
Thrage wrote on 2013-07-10 03:24:48:
- Panels sometimes match in a row before landing. Fixed as of 7/13. Needs testing/verification.

I believe I've run into this problem quite a few times. I've matched 3-4 vertically and, as the column above is coming down, a row of 3 or 4 match up and counts that. The remainder then finish the drop (although if we have another row match up while the column is coming down we get the same result).

While I found this interesting (a recent one resulted in a 6 chain event), I looked at what's been quoted and figured I'd better say something.

Edit: I'll see if I can grab a screenshot for everyone.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Hey, has anyone else been having difficulties with the Chain of Fools achievement registering? I've gotten 3x combo twice in my last game, and one time back in October. Am I misunderstanding how to trigger this achievement? Combos are when the blocks drop into matches, yeah? And chaining means a cascade of those.

Using Google Chrome, if that helps?

I wonder if that means I should try to attempt a combo chain of 4, haha.
Hey, has anyone else been having difficulties with the Chain of Fools achievement registering? I've gotten 3x combo twice in my last game, and one time back in October. Am I misunderstanding how to trigger this achievement? Combos are when the blocks drop into matches, yeah? And chaining means a cascade of those.

Using Google Chrome, if that helps?

I wonder if that means I should try to attempt a combo chain of 4, haha.
some times I forget I have to click the pause button before leaving the game or else I lose all the coins I just earned.
Extremely annoying.
some times I forget I have to click the pause button before leaving the game or else I lose all the coins I just earned.
Extremely annoying.
[quote name="Sorua" date="2015-01-28 11:00:54"]some times I forget I have to click the pause button before leaving the game or else I lose all the coins I just earned. Extremely annoying.[/quote] I don't think that's an issue with the game so much as it's an issue with you remembering to [i]pause[/i] the game. EDIT: as several previous posters have said, I'd like to see some sort of "gain-as-you-go" system for treasure. I can play a game on normal difficulty for over an hour before losing (sometimes deliberately as it takes so long for the tiles to speed up) and in the past I've accumulated about 30K in treasure per hour, but it just takes so long to get that far that I get bored and stop enjoying it.
Sorua wrote on 2015-01-28 11:00:54:
Extremely annoying.

I don't think that's an issue with the game so much as it's an issue with you remembering to pause the game.

EDIT: as several previous posters have said, I'd like to see some sort of "gain-as-you-go" system for treasure. I can play a game on normal difficulty for over an hour before losing (sometimes deliberately as it takes so long for the tiles to speed up) and in the past I've accumulated about 30K in treasure per hour, but it just takes so long to get that far that I get bored and stop enjoying it.
Don't know if anyone else has had this problem. But for some reason Shock Switch will not let me bring up Full Screen Mode on Google Chrome. A very little issue since I don't play many things in Full Screen. But thought I would mention it anyway.
Don't know if anyone else has had this problem. But for some reason Shock Switch will not let me bring up Full Screen Mode on Google Chrome. A very little issue since I don't play many things in Full Screen. But thought I would mention it anyway.
I was just playing from Easy upwards, after 20 minutes the S key stopped working so the game finished and then didn't display a final score or give me any treasure.
I was just playing from Easy upwards, after 20 minutes the S key stopped working so the game finished and then didn't display a final score or give me any treasure.
I was playing on Very Hard and everything was going fine and normal. Then, the shock button activated, so I waited for the screen to rise a bit and then clicked it. Instead of doing what it was supposed to do (making every block on the screen disappear) the button itself disappeared instead without doing anything and I lost the game.
I was playing on Very Hard and everything was going fine and normal. Then, the shock button activated, so I waited for the screen to rise a bit and then clicked it. Instead of doing what it was supposed to do (making every block on the screen disappear) the button itself disappeared instead without doing anything and I lost the game.
Just a couple things-
Sometimes the blocks will still match before landing
When I use the mouse controls, sometimes the pair of blocks below the pair I'm selecting to switch switches instead.

Love the game- great work!
Just a couple things-
Sometimes the blocks will still match before landing
When I use the mouse controls, sometimes the pair of blocks below the pair I'm selecting to switch switches instead.

Love the game- great work!
So I was playing on very hard, and after about 20 minutes, some blocks wouldn't fall all the way, like there was an invisible block, and then a little bit later one of the columns wouldn't stop bouncing (like it does when it's about to reach the top). Shortly after that it said I lost even though I was no where near the top.
So I was playing on very hard, and after about 20 minutes, some blocks wouldn't fall all the way, like there was an invisible block, and then a little bit later one of the columns wouldn't stop bouncing (like it does when it's about to reach the top). Shortly after that it said I lost even though I was no where near the top.
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 166 167