Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who still doesn't have a Noc Scroll?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I'm really hoping to scroll this one up... errgghh she would be so pretty ;~; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6843988] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68440/6843988_350.png[/img] [/url]
I'm really hoping to scroll this one up... errgghh she would be so pretty ;~;

6843988_350.png
JqmjqQW.pngAWAnvtM.png
I was debating on scrolling a mint chocolate dragon into a nocturne because chocolate. owo Chocolate nocturnes are super cute and I'm slowly working on a chocolate army. I'd probably have ended up scrolling Chip for some mint icecream nocs, or maybe chocolate bar nocs. I was also wanting to scroll up my seafoam boy Galen; just got him recently and he would've looked amazing as a noc XD maybe next year I'll have better luck.

I was grinding nonstop throughout the entire event. Even during the immense lag and frustration I managed to get maybe 1500 chests? I actually got my first egg at about 1400 chests on the very last day of the event so even if my luck was horrid, I was happy to at least have gotten that one egg. XD but goodness. Rng does not like me.
I was debating on scrolling a mint chocolate dragon into a nocturne because chocolate. owo Chocolate nocturnes are super cute and I'm slowly working on a chocolate army. I'd probably have ended up scrolling Chip for some mint icecream nocs, or maybe chocolate bar nocs. I was also wanting to scroll up my seafoam boy Galen; just got him recently and he would've looked amazing as a noc XD maybe next year I'll have better luck.

I was grinding nonstop throughout the entire event. Even during the immense lag and frustration I managed to get maybe 1500 chests? I actually got my first egg at about 1400 chests on the very last day of the event so even if my luck was horrid, I was happy to at least have gotten that one egg. XD but goodness. Rng does not like me.
I kind of wish I had gotten one, but I ended up giving up half way through the event and just selling my chests on the AH so I could buy some Nocs after the hype wore down.
I kind of wish I had gotten one, but I ended up giving up half way through the event and just selling my chests on the AH so I could buy some Nocs after the hype wore down.
PlagueFamiliars_zpsbj8luezv.png
No scroll for me. C:
Was hoping to get one and maybe use it on Taworri, or Thaddeus.(probably tad tho, because hes the boyfriends birthday-hatchday dragon :U)

I did manage to obtain three eggs from chests, then bought more when they were cheap/I somehow had money :b
No scroll for me. C:
Was hoping to get one and maybe use it on Taworri, or Thaddeus.(probably tad tho, because hes the boyfriends birthday-hatchday dragon :U)

I did manage to obtain three eggs from chests, then bought more when they were cheap/I somehow had money :b
mazatl_by_whatcritter-d7qvtl6.gif
@DemonFujoshi
I wish I had done that. I literally got nothing but a bunch of familiars. No eggs, no scrolls, nothing. I didn't even get all of the bear familiars. >_< But I was able to buy one off the AH and won one from a raffle that I ended up scatter scrolling. But all in all, NotN was a total bust for me.
@DemonFujoshi
I wish I had done that. I literally got nothing but a bunch of familiars. No eggs, no scrolls, nothing. I didn't even get all of the bear familiars. >_< But I was able to buy one off the AH and won one from a raffle that I ended up scatter scrolling. But all in all, NotN was a total bust for me.
IceFamiliars_zpsdn6ahezm.png
Well you asked....

During the whole event I've been grinding over and over in the scorch forest with my low levelled dragons, just to get chests. Honestly at first I just wanted an egg, I got one after my first hundred or so chest.
The noc I got didn't really appeal to me, but I kept him because he was a first gen noc. I then managed to got another noc by trading in my complete set of mimic bears. I also have no clue for him.
I'm too broke to scatter they're colours and I could barely even afford genes, so both are currently stuck in my lair, I hope to find a use for them in the future.
I opened a ton of chests as well, so much I had to hoard sell alot of the food I got, but I still have three stacks each, minus the butt plants remaining.
Got two eggs during that event, and I traded the other for another stack of chests.

I had the perfect dragon to scroll but I ended up selling her off, but I do have a few guys with beautiful colours that would sure at a ton of my favourite colours in an army of nocs.
Well you asked....

During the whole event I've been grinding over and over in the scorch forest with my low levelled dragons, just to get chests. Honestly at first I just wanted an egg, I got one after my first hundred or so chest.
The noc I got didn't really appeal to me, but I kept him because he was a first gen noc. I then managed to got another noc by trading in my complete set of mimic bears. I also have no clue for him.
I'm too broke to scatter they're colours and I could barely even afford genes, so both are currently stuck in my lair, I hope to find a use for them in the future.
I opened a ton of chests as well, so much I had to hoard sell alot of the food I got, but I still have three stacks each, minus the butt plants remaining.
Got two eggs during that event, and I traded the other for another stack of chests.

I had the perfect dragon to scroll but I ended up selling her off, but I do have a few guys with beautiful colours that would sure at a ton of my favourite colours in an army of nocs.
This girl right here would make a gorgeous nocturne: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8561212] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/85613/8561212_350.png[/img] [/url] LOOK AT IT [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=20&wing=13&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=67&elem=9&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png[/img] I spent like 6 hours in the coli everyday. Got two familiars, and an egg from scavenging within the last two days.
This girl right here would make a gorgeous nocturne:

8561212_350.png

LOOK AT IT
dragonpic2.php?body=20&wing=13&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=67&elem=9&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png

I spent like 6 hours in the coli everyday. Got two familiars, and an egg from scavenging within the last two days.
QtezsCP.png
I never got a scroll.

I thought about what I would do if, somehow, I got a scroll. What I really wanted was an egg. A little nocturne egg. And then based on what the baby looked like maybe I would scroll up one of my existing dragons to make a pretty nocturne pair. Or maybe I would hold on to it and wait for the perfect dragon.

But I didn't get any eggs either and I was too busy being disappointed at not getting a nocturne egg that I don't have any left for not getting a scroll.
I never got a scroll.

I thought about what I would do if, somehow, I got a scroll. What I really wanted was an egg. A little nocturne egg. And then based on what the baby looked like maybe I would scroll up one of my existing dragons to make a pretty nocturne pair. Or maybe I would hold on to it and wait for the perfect dragon.

But I didn't get any eggs either and I was too busy being disappointed at not getting a nocturne egg that I don't have any left for not getting a scroll.
I never did get a Noc scroll... At the time, I told myself it was fine, because I didn't know who I'd use it on anyway, but... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9843197] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/98432/9843197_350.png[/img] [/url] She'd just look so good as a Nocturne!
I never did get a Noc scroll... At the time, I told myself it was fine, because I didn't know who I'd use it on anyway, but...

9843197_350.png

She'd just look so good as a Nocturne!
small7_zps60257e78.png
fOSQCIF.png
Sorry everyone, FR decided not to tell me anyone had replied to this thread.

@Cuppycakez, yes, she would make a lovely noc!

@VeiledOverdose, I'm glad you eventually got some nocs, and good luck with the planning for next year.

@SourPlacebo O.O gorgeous...

@Jael I'm sorry you had rotten luck. Maybe this year...

@Snowflying Aww, sorry your first week was so hetic!

@mazakai Oh yes, that underbelly would fantastic on a noc

@inugumi Only one egg for all that work. I'm sorry RNG hates you so.

@Aryxia Oh lordy yes, she would look beautiful.

@ephant Well, there's always this year...
Sorry everyone, FR decided not to tell me anyone had replied to this thread.

@Cuppycakez, yes, she would make a lovely noc!

@VeiledOverdose, I'm glad you eventually got some nocs, and good luck with the planning for next year.

@SourPlacebo O.O gorgeous...

@Jael I'm sorry you had rotten luck. Maybe this year...

@Snowflying Aww, sorry your first week was so hetic!

@mazakai Oh yes, that underbelly would fantastic on a noc

@inugumi Only one egg for all that work. I'm sorry RNG hates you so.

@Aryxia Oh lordy yes, she would look beautiful.

@ephant Well, there's always this year...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10