Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2015
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51
This is the second time that, by sheer cosmic coincidence, one of the winning accents has been exactly what I've been looking for to complete one of my dergs' characters. A grumpy old mane for my grumpy old Tundra! ♥ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=143736][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1438/143736_350.png[/img][/url] I don't know who's been reading my mind, but keep it up. XD
This is the second time that, by sheer cosmic coincidence, one of the winning accents has been exactly what I've been looking for to complete one of my dergs' characters. A grumpy old mane for my grumpy old Tundra! ♥

143736_350.png

I don't know who's been reading my mind, but keep it up. XD
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
ahh all the skins and accents are gorgeous! Congrats to the creators! :D
ahh all the skins and accents are gorgeous! Congrats to the creators! :D
tumblr_inline_mi5xduRPhw1qz4rgp.gif Wishlist
tumblr_inline_mi5xduRPhw1qz4rgp.gif FR blog

tumblr_o29e0foM8i1tazrpio1_400.png
Wooo, finally native breed receives some attention! Glad to see that people won't be upset because of that finally x)

Also, nice bear.
Wooo, finally native breed receives some attention! Glad to see that people won't be upset because of that finally x)

Also, nice bear.
Nice skins.
I only hope the new year is gonna be more nice to me then the last 5 events ... It would be nice for once to be able to get all 4 items.
Nice skins.
I only hope the new year is gonna be more nice to me then the last 5 events ... It would be nice for once to be able to get all 4 items.
mystiks-plag-banner_zpsaf442ddb.png
FR time + 9
Looking for some nice hatchies? see my hatchery! => http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1172579
Thank you for acknowledging my skin entry, it means a lot for a first-timer!
The winners are winners for a reason though!
Congrats everyone!

I need those tundra accents x 10
Thank you for acknowledging my skin entry, it means a lot for a first-timer!
The winners are winners for a reason though!
Congrats everyone!

I need those tundra accents x 10
badge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.pngyellow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5h.png
green_by_mintinol-dbs9d5q.png
blue_by_mintinol-dbs9d5f.png
purple_by_mintinol-dbs9d5m.png
pink_by_mintinol-dbs9d5o.png
@Tabbyclaw Thanks for linking that useful thread. I was trying to find it before and it turns out I was looking in the wrong place - I was looking in the Guide board xD
@Tabbyclaw Thanks for linking that useful thread. I was trying to find it before and it turns out I was looking in the wrong place - I was looking in the Guide board xD
omg the skins and accents 💕
omg the skins and accents 💕
The Frozen berries skin makes my mouth water for some odd reason.
The Frozen berries skin makes my mouth water for some odd reason.
f908c3599f078716f84a80880552614d3294d766.png
tumblr_nmyk4lVvXv1s0dicwo1_r1_500.png
My second festival! }:=8D Lovely skins and ice necklace, and the polar bear! Unfortunately I forgot about the costs of a festival in my expansion plans, this is going to set me back a bit - I'm so glad I don't actually have an ice lair or I'd be doomed! *g*

Am I the only person who thinks a big lump of perma-snow is a bit unexciting for festival currency? I would have thought some beautifully carved ice crystal would suit the occasion better. Or - oooh is it for the Tundra dragons who no longer live in the Southern Icefield, as a reminder of their origins? You'd certainly need magic for snow to survive in the Ashfall Waste or Shifting Expanse! [Well the Ridgebacks probably have freezers; they'll need them for all the fish.] I can imagine all the immigrant Tundras proudly bringing out their snow like people do with Christmas decorations, and having a grand snowball fight.

... What happens if you eat magically non-melting snow? D:
My second festival! }:=8D Lovely skins and ice necklace, and the polar bear! Unfortunately I forgot about the costs of a festival in my expansion plans, this is going to set me back a bit - I'm so glad I don't actually have an ice lair or I'd be doomed! *g*

Am I the only person who thinks a big lump of perma-snow is a bit unexciting for festival currency? I would have thought some beautifully carved ice crystal would suit the occasion better. Or - oooh is it for the Tundra dragons who no longer live in the Southern Icefield, as a reminder of their origins? You'd certainly need magic for snow to survive in the Ashfall Waste or Shifting Expanse! [Well the Ridgebacks probably have freezers; they'll need them for all the fish.] I can imagine all the immigrant Tundras proudly bringing out their snow like people do with Christmas decorations, and having a grand snowball fight.

... What happens if you eat magically non-melting snow? D:
CTF4up6.png
Woah, sniping the accent was tough! They are gone in, like, several seconds XD Still, wooohoo! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7562500] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/75626/7562500_350.png[/img] [/url] I love these pinecones! :D
Woah, sniping the accent was tough! They are gone in, like, several seconds XD
Still, wooohoo!

7562500_350.png

I love these pinecones! :D
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51