Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2015
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51
Tundra accents!!
Tundra accents!!
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
ohh, this will be awesome!
ohh, this will be awesome!
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Really love the look of the apparel and the bear! Can't wait to get to grinding.
Really love the look of the apparel and the bear! Can't wait to get to grinding.
eLAndXa.png
I love the skin and accent choices! I did like some others but these are all really nice choices. I already have Frozen Berry from a chest and bought a fodder drag to put in on for now. Also the familiar and apparel is sweeeet. The bear is so cute I wish I could get a hundred..

What would people suggest be the best place for coli grinding? Boreal?
I love the skin and accent choices! I did like some others but these are all really nice choices. I already have Frozen Berry from a chest and bought a fodder drag to put in on for now. Also the familiar and apparel is sweeeet. The bear is so cute I wish I could get a hundred..

What would people suggest be the best place for coli grinding? Boreal?
nature_0.png nature_banner.png nature_1.png
mmmmmmMMMMMMMMMM YES NICE
mmmmmmMMMMMMMMMM YES NICE
Congrats ice!
Congrats ice!
Oh those skins look lovely! I hope I can snag some!
Oh those skins look lovely! I hope I can snag some!
Hhhh I'm back....
I'm excited, it's my first flight event~ I need that noodle skin. I need it. At least one. Maybe three. Who knows. Little sad no skydancer stuff, excited to see Icepop posting.

I love you Icepop even if you are likely disappointed and don't reciprocate the love your flight has for you.
I'm excited, it's my first flight event~ I need that noodle skin. I need it. At least one. Maybe three. Who knows. Little sad no skydancer stuff, excited to see Icepop posting.

I love you Icepop even if you are likely disappointed and don't reciprocate the love your flight has for you.
lik2pA1X.jpg
@Ashton Check out this thread for a breakdown of where to grind.
@Ashton Check out this thread for a breakdown of where to grind.
shadowh4.png
Yay! I'm so happy for another event. Events make me happy. Thank you!
Yay! I'm so happy for another event. Events make me happy. Thank you!
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.giftumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51