Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Ice Discount Shop! [ONLINE]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 95 96
@Chosenfire
sure! it's 212.5k and in stock, so I can grab one right away. :>
@Chosenfire
sure! it's 212.5k and in stock, so I can grab one right away. :>
glxY4Ve.gif
@azurillturtle Treasure sent! Thank you so much.
@azurillturtle Treasure sent! Thank you so much.
PuV7YdD.png
@Azurillturtle - I know this is going to be a big order, but, can I order one of each skin/accent from the festival?
@Azurillturtle - I know this is going to be a big order, but, can I order one of each skin/accent from the festival?
I want to now own dragon ID 7291989!
@mgneos
hahaha don't worry, I've done that too. sure thing. o/ it's... 357k total, and it may take a while especially since I'm on FR time and have yet to make dinner
@mgneos
hahaha don't worry, I've done that too. sure thing. o/ it's... 357k total, and it may take a while especially since I'm on FR time and have yet to make dinner
glxY4Ve.gif
@tigercule
I can, but you'll have to let me know if it still involves actual sniping so I know how hard I have to hunt. |D; 161.5k, I think!
@tigercule
I can, but you'll have to let me know if it still involves actual sniping so I know how hard I have to hunt. |D; 161.5k, I think!
glxY4Ve.gif
Haha! Ah the fun of collecting all of the festival skins as they come out. TTwTT

And that's fine! I understand they would take some time to obtain! And go get something to eat, if it's not too late to eat at 1AM. |D
Haha! Ah the fun of collecting all of the festival skins as they come out. TTwTT

And that's fine! I understand they would take some time to obtain! And go get something to eat, if it's not too late to eat at 1AM. |D
I want to now own dragon ID 7291989!
@azurillturtle
Can you grab me a bar gene please?
@azurillturtle
Can you grab me a bar gene please?
@Argonaut
waiting for it to stock, but I think it's 212.5k!

(why do I know this off the top of my head)
@Argonaut
waiting for it to stock, but I think it's 212.5k!

(why do I know this off the top of my head)
glxY4Ve.gif
@azurillturtle

Is it alright if I make somewhat of a big order? May I ask for a bar and daub and a ripple and current scrolls?
@azurillturtle

Is it alright if I make somewhat of a big order? May I ask for a bar and daub and a ripple and current scrolls?
@azurillturtle

Hey :3
Could you possibly get me three gembonds?
@azurillturtle

Hey :3
Could you possibly get me three gembonds?
they/them/their
wishlist
lore shop
nuzlocke
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 95 96