Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Closet
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
Support!
Support!
Xq4T604.gifQk0Boxn.gif
Hi there. I'm a nerd.
Support!
Support!
Support
Support
tumblr_m7jfpbfRgR1r5fie0.gif
PLEASE. I need this. It's the difference between a purchase and letting my money rot.
PLEASE. I need this. It's the difference between a purchase and letting my money rot.
15ekaq0.jpg
Support!

This would help so much with figuring out what you want your dragon to wear. I do have to say I was slightly disappointed when I joined the site and their already wasn't that function but theirs always a time to add such a wonderful feature.
Support!

This would help so much with figuring out what you want your dragon to wear. I do have to say I was slightly disappointed when I joined the site and their already wasn't that function but theirs always a time to add such a wonderful feature.
Yes, please. Full support!
Yes, please. Full support!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Always will have my eternal support for this kinda thing!
Always will have my eternal support for this kinda thing!
895587_QQ7.pngEvGHIgA.png
x4sSJsw.png
Support so much!
Support so much!
5p1NDy8.png
I'd love to have some sort of option (perhaps added to the scrying workshop) where we can preview apparel items on any of our dragons- not just one item at a time on a blank dragon. It would help us figure out neat combinations of apparel that we can work towards!
I'd love to have some sort of option (perhaps added to the scrying workshop) where we can preview apparel items on any of our dragons- not just one item at a time on a blank dragon. It would help us figure out neat combinations of apparel that we can work towards!
Accent Shop - Below accents in AH!
Definite Support!
Definite Support!
CAiwzvK.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18