Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Pinkerton's pile not loading properly
1 2 3
Also been having this issue, and I have just cleared my cache so its not that problem
Also been having this issue, and I have just cleared my cache so its not that problem
The same for me. This is the 3rd day that I haven't gotten anything from there because of this problem and because I'm on iPad Flight Rising only works on Chrome.
The same for me. This is the 3rd day that I haven't gotten anything from there because of this problem and because I'm on iPad Flight Rising only works on Chrome.
bedf0c36-b3ee-4688-a195-881fb07598fa.jpg
Having this same problem in Chrome on a pc and the same on my Windows Phone.
Having this same problem in Chrome on a pc and the same on my Windows Phone.
24yz12v.png
Same here, refreshing doesn't work. I use my android phone and I'm on chrome....I really wish this could get fixed
Same here, refreshing doesn't work. I use my android phone and I'm on chrome....I really wish this could get fixed
I'm also having this issue, I've been able to click to receive an item but I have no idea if I've been getting anything from it or not.
I'm also having this issue, I've been able to click to receive an item but I have no idea if I've been getting anything from it or not.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif ....
hunting for
old umas!
ZlgMZPR.gif
Add me to the problem list. Any comment from the FR team?
Add me to the problem list. Any comment from the FR team?
I'm having this problem as well and I'm using a chromebook.
I'm having this problem as well and I'm using a chromebook.
tumblr_ncxgybwnUu1toiogzo1_r1_500.png
For the last 4 days or so, I've been having this problem as well. Refreshing and clearing the cache have not worked. I don't know if I'm actually getting any items or not.

Using Chrome on Windows.
For the last 4 days or so, I've been having this problem as well. Refreshing and clearing the cache have not worked. I don't know if I'm actually getting any items or not.

Using Chrome on Windows.
hu72dVR.png
Pinkerton's was recently moved to the www1 url. When this happens, the fix is to clear your cache.

Please try a hard reset:

CTRL + F5
or
Control + Refresh

You can also try:
  • Log out
  • Clear your cache
  • Close your browser
  • Open a new browser
  • Log back in

If that does not work, please try other browsers.
Pinkerton's was recently moved to the www1 url. When this happens, the fix is to clear your cache.

Please try a hard reset:

CTRL + F5
or
Control + Refresh

You can also try:
  • Log out
  • Clear your cache
  • Close your browser
  • Open a new browser
  • Log back in

If that does not work, please try other browsers.
Hi there, I'm currently using chrome's latest version on a macbook pro with Yosemite, hardwired in my modem so not through wifi of any kind. Even after I clear my cache and restart my browser, after a few hours or by the next day he goes back to being broken.
Hi there, I'm currently using chrome's latest version on a macbook pro with Yosemite, hardwired in my modem so not through wifi of any kind. Even after I clear my cache and restart my browser, after a few hours or by the next day he goes back to being broken.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo1_500.gif
1 2 3