Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Pinkerton's pile not loading properly
1 2 3
Moderator Hijack:
Hello everyone,
Could you all please try clearing your entire cache memory when encountering this problem. If that doesn't work, please perform a hard refresh (ctrl + F5). If that doesn't work, please try using a different browser, if possible.When reporting here, please include:
  • whether you have cleared your cache
  • whether you have performed a hard refresh
  • which browsers you've tried (and on which it worked, if applicable)
  • what kind of internet connection you have
  • what kind of device you are using

This will help immensely when trying to figure out what exactly the problem is.
Thank you! Gaia

Hey, for some reason Pinkerton's pile has not been loading properly for a few days now. I don't know what the problem is.
Moderator Hijack:
Hello everyone,
Could you all please try clearing your entire cache memory when encountering this problem. If that doesn't work, please perform a hard refresh (ctrl + F5). If that doesn't work, please try using a different browser, if possible.When reporting here, please include:
  • whether you have cleared your cache
  • whether you have performed a hard refresh
  • which browsers you've tried (and on which it worked, if applicable)
  • what kind of internet connection you have
  • what kind of device you are using

This will help immensely when trying to figure out what exactly the problem is.
Thank you! Gaia

Hey, for some reason Pinkerton's pile has not been loading properly for a few days now. I don't know what the problem is.
@kaidenr3
This problem has been cropping up ever since Pinkerton was moved from the www pages to the www1 pages.

To fix it, just clear your cache or do Ctrl+F5 to refresh it, and it should load properly. :)
@kaidenr3
This problem has been cropping up ever since Pinkerton was moved from the www pages to the www1 pages.

To fix it, just clear your cache or do Ctrl+F5 to refresh it, and it should load properly. :)
@RandyPandy

Thanks, I had the same issue and it worked!
@RandyPandy

Thanks, I had the same issue and it worked!
I'm using Chrome38 for android and thus have no cache to clear that i can find.

I can rarely view the www1 pages, often getting a "server sent no info" error message.

Currently Pinkerton's image is not visible, and clicking the button doesn't show what i got.

If anyone has gotten this to work I'd love to know.
I'm using Chrome38 for android and thus have no cache to clear that i can find.

I can rarely view the www1 pages, often getting a "server sent no info" error message.

Currently Pinkerton's image is not visible, and clicking the button doesn't show what i got.

If anyone has gotten this to work I'd love to know.
Pinkerton's pile hasn't worked for me in days now.
I have tried refreshing, clearing the cache, using an alternative address (substituting "collection" in Crim's address with "pile") - nothing.
it just doesn't work.
as others have pointed out before, it might be that I receive my daily object, I just dont notice it. Still, it's quite annoying.

nb- the address that appears for me is www1
Pinkerton's pile hasn't worked for me in days now.
I have tried refreshing, clearing the cache, using an alternative address (substituting "collection" in Crim's address with "pile") - nothing.
it just doesn't work.
as others have pointed out before, it might be that I receive my daily object, I just dont notice it. Still, it's quite annoying.

nb- the address that appears for me is www1
It isn't working for me since a few days as well. I see no picture, nor do I see what I get. Very uneasy ... So I don't even know IF I receive something or not, yet alone what.
None of the giving fixing option worked.
It isn't working for me since a few days as well. I see no picture, nor do I see what I get. Very uneasy ... So I don't even know IF I receive something or not, yet alone what.
None of the giving fixing option worked.
mystiks-plag-banner_zpsaf442ddb.png
FR time + 9
Looking for some nice hatchies? see my hatchery! => http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1172579
Having the same problem if I try to visit him on the Chrome app on my iPad, and I'm running the latest version of iOS if that helps any. Luckily, I have other options, but this is annoying.
Having the same problem if I try to visit him on the Chrome app on my iPad, and I'm running the latest version of iOS if that helps any. Luckily, I have other options, but this is annoying.
short-siggy.pngWK27CmL.gif
I've been having the same problem. I'm running Chrome on my laptop but even refreshing and clearing the cache hasn't helped :/
I've been having the same problem. I'm running Chrome on my laptop but even refreshing and clearing the cache hasn't helped :/
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
Same problem for me, running chrome on a mac, neither ctrl+f5 or refreshing the cache have worked, and it's getting irritating
Same problem for me, running chrome on a mac, neither ctrl+f5 or refreshing the cache have worked, and it's getting irritating
Same problem for my boyfriend, myself, and my little sister.
@stickybandit & @freepoint have been having the same problem.
Same problem for my boyfriend, myself, and my little sister.
@stickybandit & @freepoint have been having the same problem.
1 2 3