Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Stereotypes
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Rhea
Pretty sure they said that none of them would be participating in moderating flights. If thats false though, I REALLY hope for some good mods in our flight. We need it badly. ._ . VERY badly.
@Rhea
Pretty sure they said that none of them would be participating in moderating flights. If thats false though, I REALLY hope for some good mods in our flight. We need it badly. ._ . VERY badly.
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
Light folks seem to be really bright and super nice people! We've got no luck with dominance, anyways, but that's alright :3 Dominance isn't that great, and since everyone is so friendly I'd rather be light than in a successful but less friendly flight!

It also seems like there are a lot of philosophy students and hobbyists. I'm going into biomed (probably: I'm 16, and I've taken a lot of concurrent enrollment but I don't have to declare for a little over a year yet)

I'm a little distressed about all the negativity in some flights. Light isn't a huge one (the Forum Game Dominance gives us the lowest by bar, between 20 and 30) but it doesn't seem negative at all! :3
Light folks seem to be really bright and super nice people! We've got no luck with dominance, anyways, but that's alright :3 Dominance isn't that great, and since everyone is so friendly I'd rather be light than in a successful but less friendly flight!

It also seems like there are a lot of philosophy students and hobbyists. I'm going into biomed (probably: I'm 16, and I've taken a lot of concurrent enrollment but I don't have to declare for a little over a year yet)

I'm a little distressed about all the negativity in some flights. Light isn't a huge one (the Forum Game Dominance gives us the lowest by bar, between 20 and 30) but it doesn't seem negative at all! :3
Well, a lot of sites I'm on have "global" mods, i.e. they can moderate in every area, so maybe there'll be a few who can then act to sticky things in flight subforums?
Well, a lot of sites I'm on have "global" mods, i.e. they can moderate in every area, so maybe there'll be a few who can then act to sticky things in flight subforums?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@qwigoqwaga I feel that
@qwigoqwaga I feel that
UjJgCyZ.png
J-just chiming in to say ... there are at least some Ice Flight people that are just too shy/timid/reclusive/reserved/generally wary of other people/all of the above to make ourselves known on the forums.

(I had this big long well-written paragraph written out and ... nope! *hide*)
J-just chiming in to say ... there are at least some Ice Flight people that are just too shy/timid/reclusive/reserved/generally wary of other people/all of the above to make ourselves known on the forums.

(I had this big long well-written paragraph written out and ... nope! *hide*)
u1CZerW.gif
Everyone in Nature seems to be kind, patient, generous, and open-minded. We do have a fair bit of silly go on, and the occasional prank isn't beyond our realm. I almost joined Lightning flight, but I can say that I am very happy with my choice now. I've rooted myself into my flight comfortably. :]

I never see the Fire flight anywhere. The Earth is also extremely quiet and I constantly get Wind and Light confused.

Arcane people are generally hilarious. I have noticed that they are wonderful in terms of humor.

Ice followers seem to be extremely close knit.

Lightning people seem to come from many different branches. I love it. I always think of their deity as an angry Italian Mafia Boss. xD
Everyone in Nature seems to be kind, patient, generous, and open-minded. We do have a fair bit of silly go on, and the occasional prank isn't beyond our realm. I almost joined Lightning flight, but I can say that I am very happy with my choice now. I've rooted myself into my flight comfortably. :]

I never see the Fire flight anywhere. The Earth is also extremely quiet and I constantly get Wind and Light confused.

Arcane people are generally hilarious. I have noticed that they are wonderful in terms of humor.

Ice followers seem to be extremely close knit.

Lightning people seem to come from many different branches. I love it. I always think of their deity as an angry Italian Mafia Boss. xD
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif ZEknoG3.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.gif
Wind is just really, really mellow and I absolutely love it.

And It seems like Plague members get more into RP then other flights? I could be wrong on that front, though.
Wind is just really, really mellow and I absolutely love it.

And It seems like Plague members get more into RP then other flights? I could be wrong on that front, though.
I haven't really seen any of my fellow flight members around the forum, since I'm fairly shy, but I love the idea of Fire being sassy because oh gosh that sounds like so much fun. An entire flight full of sass-masters? I want this to be a thing.

But someone earlier said something about being in Fire but not posting too much because they find they end up being /too/ sassy/sarcastic/etc, I'm sort of the same... If someone brings up an issue I'm really passionate about I end up being a bit mean or hot-headed if they don't see things the same way I do u_u
I'm kinda curious to see if that's a common problem with us now, are any other Fire members like that? :o
I haven't really seen any of my fellow flight members around the forum, since I'm fairly shy, but I love the idea of Fire being sassy because oh gosh that sounds like so much fun. An entire flight full of sass-masters? I want this to be a thing.

But someone earlier said something about being in Fire but not posting too much because they find they end up being /too/ sassy/sarcastic/etc, I'm sort of the same... If someone brings up an issue I'm really passionate about I end up being a bit mean or hot-headed if they don't see things the same way I do u_u
I'm kinda curious to see if that's a common problem with us now, are any other Fire members like that? :o
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
Just from looking around the arcane forum, I gotta say, a lot of the folks there are a riot. Seriously, they're hilarious and I love 'em. Also a bit artsy, which is AWESOME!
Just from looking around the arcane forum, I gotta say, a lot of the folks there are a riot. Seriously, they're hilarious and I love 'em. Also a bit artsy, which is AWESOME!
Space Daddy is Love, Space Daddy is Life.
Fan of Cosmic Things. And Pastels.
Current Cosmic Obsession: Descender by Jeff Lemire and Dustin Nyugen
Triple Tyranny Club Triple X
Plague always seems to be a bit... Well known, I suppose? Like I always see a bunch of them everywhere, and most of what I see about Flight Rising involves them. Although I guess that's just a part of their flight, to be wide spread and adaptable. I nearly chose Plague myself, as I'm a lot like your typical Plague member (loves horror, is into taxidermy and collecting dead stuff, adores parasites and pathogens, ect.) but my love for the ocean overcame that and I ended up choosing Water.

As for that, Water seems to be rather quiet compared to the other flights. I don't see as much of us around as the other flights, nor are we as focused upon as the other flights. Just kinda odd I suppose, but I could go on for ages about symbolism and connotations, particularly involving the ocean at large, but ahah, no one wants to hear me ramble for a couple dozen years.

Also, I think a love of puns is universal. I am wave too in love with fish puns. Send kelp.
Plague always seems to be a bit... Well known, I suppose? Like I always see a bunch of them everywhere, and most of what I see about Flight Rising involves them. Although I guess that's just a part of their flight, to be wide spread and adaptable. I nearly chose Plague myself, as I'm a lot like your typical Plague member (loves horror, is into taxidermy and collecting dead stuff, adores parasites and pathogens, ect.) but my love for the ocean overcame that and I ended up choosing Water.

As for that, Water seems to be rather quiet compared to the other flights. I don't see as much of us around as the other flights, nor are we as focused upon as the other flights. Just kinda odd I suppose, but I could go on for ages about symbolism and connotations, particularly involving the ocean at large, but ahah, no one wants to hear me ramble for a couple dozen years.

Also, I think a love of puns is universal. I am wave too in love with fish puns. Send kelp.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17