Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Stereotypes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Ok so obviously they have the lore "stereotypes", but I mean what you've noticed about the actual players. But don't say anything really that might actually offend people! And I hope no one gets offended by anything anyone says!

Wind people tend to be peppy. Plague, Shadow, and Ice people really like to live up to their antagonistic and creepy themes, but in a really cool way. (I think.) Lightning people also seem to get excited when talking about their element. I can't really think of any others, but if anyone has any observations they'd like to share??
Ok so obviously they have the lore "stereotypes", but I mean what you've noticed about the actual players. But don't say anything really that might actually offend people! And I hope no one gets offended by anything anyone says!

Wind people tend to be peppy. Plague, Shadow, and Ice people really like to live up to their antagonistic and creepy themes, but in a really cool way. (I think.) Lightning people also seem to get excited when talking about their element. I can't really think of any others, but if anyone has any observations they'd like to share??
UjJgCyZ.png
I dunno. Both of my plague buddies are my besties and they like the morbidity but they also are these cheery pleasant people I adore. Most windies I've met are pretty chill :3
I dunno. Both of my plague buddies are my besties and they like the morbidity but they also are these cheery pleasant people I adore. Most windies I've met are pretty chill :3
Oh yeah! Of course! Just when they roleplay or talk about their flights. But I really like it haha. Also yeah Water's uh pretty cool too. B)
Oh yeah! Of course! Just when they roleplay or talk about their flights. But I really like it haha. Also yeah Water's uh pretty cool too. B)
UjJgCyZ.png
You would be AMAZED how many people we have who are in the medical field or are, interestingly, OCD. But everyone in Plague is almost hilariously friendly and helpful given the 'survival of the fittest' tilt of our lore.

According to my fiancee a lot of her fellow Nature players like to garden.
You would be AMAZED how many people we have who are in the medical field or are, interestingly, OCD. But everyone in Plague is almost hilariously friendly and helpful given the 'survival of the fittest' tilt of our lore.

According to my fiancee a lot of her fellow Nature players like to garden.
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
I have seen a bunch of artists in Wind though. :3
I have seen a bunch of artists in Wind though. :3
Lol We light members aren't mentioned a lot XD
Lol We light members aren't mentioned a lot XD
Us nature peeps seem to genuinely love plants and animals in real life, and are pretty caring and compassionate.

Lightning players are really enthusiastic about whatever they are doing!

Shadow and plague guys seem to have a pretty dark sense of humour, but are no less caring towards their dragons or other players than any other flight ;)

The earth flight seems to be pretty shy in general, but nice enough once you can get them to come out of their shells.

The Arcane flight are... Interesting :P x
Us nature peeps seem to genuinely love plants and animals in real life, and are pretty caring and compassionate.

Lightning players are really enthusiastic about whatever they are doing!

Shadow and plague guys seem to have a pretty dark sense of humour, but are no less caring towards their dragons or other players than any other flight ;)

The earth flight seems to be pretty shy in general, but nice enough once you can get them to come out of their shells.

The Arcane flight are... Interesting :P x
UK based player, probably sleeping now :3
deviantART | Personal Tumblr | Art Only Tumblr
Send me a note and I'll follow you back :D
Going off some of the stuff in the Wind-only forum,-mainly the clan identity discussion,-I'd say us Wind types have a fair few creative, escapist\dreamer types in our ranks.
Pretty friendly and articulate threads from what I've seen going through said threads.
Going off some of the stuff in the Wind-only forum,-mainly the clan identity discussion,-I'd say us Wind types have a fair few creative, escapist\dreamer types in our ranks.
Pretty friendly and articulate threads from what I've seen going through said threads.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
us fire folk i see tend to keep hidden, i hardly see any :(
us fire folk i see tend to keep hidden, i hardly see any :(
jfLmvwf.jpg
@Dgcakes : Pffft, best pun there! Wind people are chill. XD

I haven't met enough people to match their personalities to their flights, but I noticed the personality test someone made was frighteningly accurate for a large number of people (including me).
@Dgcakes : Pffft, best pun there! Wind people are chill. XD

I haven't met enough people to match their personalities to their flights, but I noticed the personality test someone made was frighteningly accurate for a large number of people (including me).
gone.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17