Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling Everything! Familiar, More
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Wraith I currently have 42k gems plus 20.9 million treasure for the bone fiend - that's a total of 88444 gems at the 1:450 rate. I know it's probably too low unless you're in a big hurry to sell - I'm selling some more retired items to work up a higher bid, but I thought I'd let you know, since it looks like you haven't gotten a non-art offer yet.
@Wraith I currently have 42k gems plus 20.9 million treasure for the bone fiend - that's a total of 88444 gems at the 1:450 rate. I know it's probably too low unless you're in a big hurry to sell - I'm selling some more retired items to work up a higher bid, but I thought I'd let you know, since it looks like you haven't gotten a non-art offer yet.
@nika
You are getting close!

I do have another pure offer I got in a mail which is about what I'm asking for, so it is going to be sold, sorry :(
@nika
You are getting close!

I do have another pure offer I got in a mail which is about what I'm asking for, so it is going to be sold, sorry :(
982x.pngDegrabyHanjamuffin.gif Degra-Signature.png
@Wraith Thanks for letting me know! Ah well, maybe I'll manage to get one next time.
@Wraith Thanks for letting me know! Ah well, maybe I'll manage to get one next time.
@Wraith would you take 180k for the water sprite?
@Wraith would you take 180k for the water sprite?
TD98mt2.png
@gatsbysgoat67
Sure =)
@gatsbysgoat67
Sure =)
@Wraith Ah, sorry for the wait but that sounds good I will send a pm your way on the details! ^^
@Wraith Ah, sorry for the wait but that sounds good I will send a pm your way on the details! ^^
4c72e258e58188c4aa724578e5aea89cf510ae79.gif
All images updated, still selling for currency =)
All images updated, still selling for currency =)
Bump for visibility
Bump for visibility
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13