Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Into the Wilds (pvt)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@avianpoetry @peachuwu @Ravenshadow17

"Ohh, I suppose that might make it more difficult.." Edel agreed after glancing a second look at the Centaur's equipment. He hadn't quite caught a proper look before, running behind Niles right away like he had. "But, maybe it still wouldn't hurt to ask directions? They seem like a reasonably nice Centaur... Perhaps he could point us to a direction away from their territory with some flowers? That way we could both get what we wanted." Edel quietly wondered aloud. If he was alone he would be flying full speed back home already, but the supporting presence of the group was making him feel a bit daring.
@avianpoetry @peachuwu @Ravenshadow17

"Ohh, I suppose that might make it more difficult.." Edel agreed after glancing a second look at the Centaur's equipment. He hadn't quite caught a proper look before, running behind Niles right away like he had. "But, maybe it still wouldn't hurt to ask directions? They seem like a reasonably nice Centaur... Perhaps he could point us to a direction away from their territory with some flowers? That way we could both get what we wanted." Edel quietly wondered aloud. If he was alone he would be flying full speed back home already, but the supporting presence of the group was making him feel a bit daring.
LIo8D8G.gif
@Ravenshadow17 @peachuwu @GoldenBeetle

"You're right; it's certainly worth a try. I'd better get to the front before Fran says something really bad. Ravenshadow certainly wins out when it comes to size, but show me the first dragon who has ever shut Fran's mouth. Here, let me have some of those frogs and herbs. I think they eat meat and plants, at least." He then addressed Ember. "Little one, can you climb onto Iska's back? Don't worry, she'll protect you."

"You're right; it's certainly worth a try. I'd better get to the front before Fran says something really bad. Ravenshadow certainly wins out when it comes to size, but show me the first dragon who has ever shut Fran's mouth. Here, let me have some of those frogs and herbs. I think they eat meat and plants, at least." He then addressed Ember. "Little one, can you climb onto Iska's back? Don't worry, she'll protect you."
infj | she/her
i have a soft spot for spikey plants.

uQMWuYO.png
@avianpoetry @GoldenBeetle @peachuwu
Ravenshadow stiffened slightly at the threat. She decided diplomacy wasn't going to work. She stretched up to her full height and swiftly approached the centaur till she was chest to chest with him. Her height allowed her to glare down menacingly at the centaur. A warning growl escaped her throat.
"Now listen here. You have tested my patience long enough. If you will not allow us to leave peacefully then you will soon learn why they call us 'Guardian' dragons. I will NOT allow you to harm anyone in this group. Are we clear?" She argued.
@avianpoetry @GoldenBeetle @peachuwu
Ravenshadow stiffened slightly at the threat. She decided diplomacy wasn't going to work. She stretched up to her full height and swiftly approached the centaur till she was chest to chest with him. Her height allowed her to glare down menacingly at the centaur. A warning growl escaped her throat.
"Now listen here. You have tested my patience long enough. If you will not allow us to leave peacefully then you will soon learn why they call us 'Guardian' dragons. I will NOT allow you to harm anyone in this group. Are we clear?" She argued.
Dakota-for-Ravenshadow17-sig.png

This adoptable came from
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=adopt&id=1071675&page=1
@Ravenshadow17 @GoldenBeetle @peachuwu

The centaur cocked his head back until he was staring directly into her bright pink eyes, eyes that would have disconcerted any other being. His gaze was stony and unmoved. "You don't think I'm alone, do you?" he said softly.

With a flick of his tail, he gave a whinnying cry. Niles' ears picked up a low rumbling sound. He whipped his head this way and that to determine the source of the sound. It was coming from the right--no, the left. Behind? With a sinking feeling in his stomach, Niles realized that it was coming from all sides.

Five or six other centaurs sprang from trees, surrounding the group with arrows nocked and spears poised. Niles raised his wings surreptitiously in an attempt to cover Ember. He glanced at Iska, remembering her warning. Despite this, he could not seem to relax his tensed haunches.

"What do we have here, Bramblebane?" an iron-grey centaur with a matching beard growled.

"Trespassers," the first centaur spat. His eyes did not move from Ravenshadow's.
@Ravenshadow17 @GoldenBeetle @peachuwu

The centaur cocked his head back until he was staring directly into her bright pink eyes, eyes that would have disconcerted any other being. His gaze was stony and unmoved. "You don't think I'm alone, do you?" he said softly.

With a flick of his tail, he gave a whinnying cry. Niles' ears picked up a low rumbling sound. He whipped his head this way and that to determine the source of the sound. It was coming from the right--no, the left. Behind? With a sinking feeling in his stomach, Niles realized that it was coming from all sides.

Five or six other centaurs sprang from trees, surrounding the group with arrows nocked and spears poised. Niles raised his wings surreptitiously in an attempt to cover Ember. He glanced at Iska, remembering her warning. Despite this, he could not seem to relax his tensed haunches.

"What do we have here, Bramblebane?" an iron-grey centaur with a matching beard growled.

"Trespassers," the first centaur spat. His eyes did not move from Ravenshadow's.
infj | she/her

uQMWuYO.png
@Ravenshadow17 @avianpoetry @peachuwu

Edel had positively lost all of his daringness at the appearance of the other centaurs and was now slowly huddling a bit closer to the protective Guardians, curling up defensively. "We.. T-trespassers is a bit of a s-strong word, we were just looking for some flowers.." He stuttered with his crest meekly lowered.

Edel was missing his familiar's company right now, but knowing Meqi's personality she might have just made the situation worse, which is probably why she was still hiding somewhere to not make the situation get out of hand even more. She did have some tact when absolutely necessary, even if it included staying out of the picture altogether.
@Ravenshadow17 @avianpoetry @peachuwu

Edel had positively lost all of his daringness at the appearance of the other centaurs and was now slowly huddling a bit closer to the protective Guardians, curling up defensively. "We.. T-trespassers is a bit of a s-strong word, we were just looking for some flowers.." He stuttered with his crest meekly lowered.

Edel was missing his familiar's company right now, but knowing Meqi's personality she might have just made the situation worse, which is probably why she was still hiding somewhere to not make the situation get out of hand even more. She did have some tact when absolutely necessary, even if it included staying out of the picture altogether.
LIo8D8G.gif
@GoldenBeetle @avianpoetry @peachuwu Ravenshadow merely smiled at the new arrivals. She continued to stare at the centaur. "You brought friends? How sweet. So did I." With that she let out a fearsome roar that shook the trees and suddenly around 10 dragons descended from the sky. They formed a circle around the clearing and each one focused on a centaur. The last 4 swooped down and formed a semi- circle with Ravenshadow arounded the group. One of the dragons turned toward the centaur. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9454114] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/94542/9454114_350.png[/img] [/url] "How dare you threaten our matriarch!?!" He hissed out. Ravenshadow merely rolled her eyed at him. She nodded toward one of the other dragons and a nocturne swooped down and joined Iska guarding Niles and Ember. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9156413] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91565/9156413_350.png[/img] [/url] "Hush little one. Everything will be alright." She reassured him. Then she turned toward the centaurs. Together with Iska they formed a small circle guarding Niles and Ember.
@GoldenBeetle @avianpoetry @peachuwu

Ravenshadow merely smiled at the new arrivals. She continued to stare at the centaur. "You brought friends? How sweet. So did I." With that she let out a fearsome roar that shook the trees and suddenly around 10 dragons descended from the sky. They formed a circle around the clearing and each one focused on a centaur. The last 4 swooped down and formed a semi- circle with Ravenshadow arounded the group. One of the dragons turned toward the centaur.

9454114_350.png

"How dare you threaten our matriarch!?!" He hissed out. Ravenshadow merely rolled her eyed at him. She nodded toward one of the other dragons and a nocturne swooped down and joined Iska guarding Niles and Ember.

9156413_350.png

"Hush little one. Everything will be alright." She reassured him. Then she turned toward the centaurs. Together with Iska they formed a small circle guarding Niles and Ember.

This adoptable came from
@GoldenBeetle @avianpoetry @peachuwu Another guardian noticing Edel's distress swooped down and stood protectively in front of him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8631931] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86320/8631931_350.png[/img] [/url]
@GoldenBeetle @avianpoetry @peachuwu

Another guardian noticing Edel's distress swooped down and stood protectively in front of him.

8631931_350.png

This adoptable came from

With the arrival of the new dragons, Bramblebane and the other centaurs stumbled back in surprise. The dragons now far outnumbered them, and the Guardians were much larger. His eyes darted from dragon to dragon. For a moment, it seemed he would back down.

The whinnying cry sounded again and Bramblebane reared, his hooves striking out at Ravenshadow as his hands flew to his bow and arrow. Niles drew his wings even further up and crouched low behind his dragon companions. His breath was quick now, but still he craned his neck to reassure Ember with soft noises. He wasn't sure if the little hatchling would be able to hear him over the centaurs' war cries, but it was the best he could do. He glanced around, looking for the quickest escape route if things got really bad.

((@Ravenshadow17: i really love that black bar!! i'm not usually a huge fan of bar or daub, but that's a lovely pattern he has.))

With the arrival of the new dragons, Bramblebane and the other centaurs stumbled back in surprise. The dragons now far outnumbered them, and the Guardians were much larger. His eyes darted from dragon to dragon. For a moment, it seemed he would back down.

The whinnying cry sounded again and Bramblebane reared, his hooves striking out at Ravenshadow as his hands flew to his bow and arrow. Niles drew his wings even further up and crouched low behind his dragon companions. His breath was quick now, but still he craned his neck to reassure Ember with soft noises. He wasn't sure if the little hatchling would be able to hear him over the centaurs' war cries, but it was the best he could do. He glanced around, looking for the quickest escape route if things got really bad.

((@Ravenshadow17: i really love that black bar!! i'm not usually a huge fan of bar or daub, but that's a lovely pattern he has.))
infj | she/her

uQMWuYO.png
@avianpoetry- Thanks! :) @peachuwu @GoldenBeetle

At the battle cry from the centaurs the swarm of dragons answered with their own. They started circling the clearing in a menacing pattern, occasionally swooping down and faking a strike. They worked to intimidate not harm. After all a full blown flight between the groups could be devastating. Ravenshadow let out a blast of arcane magic into the air. The dragons in the sky funneled around it and fired their own around the centaurs. It left behind a swirling pattern in the dirt and completely incased the centaurs. They wanted them to know that they could easily prevent escape or cause serious harm if it came to a fight.

Ember watched the display wide-eyed. So this was the power of a matriarch...
Iska smiled at Ember. She guessed where his thoughts were and let out a blast of her own.
@avianpoetry- Thanks! :) @peachuwu @GoldenBeetle

At the battle cry from the centaurs the swarm of dragons answered with their own. They started circling the clearing in a menacing pattern, occasionally swooping down and faking a strike. They worked to intimidate not harm. After all a full blown flight between the groups could be devastating. Ravenshadow let out a blast of arcane magic into the air. The dragons in the sky funneled around it and fired their own around the centaurs. It left behind a swirling pattern in the dirt and completely incased the centaurs. They wanted them to know that they could easily prevent escape or cause serious harm if it came to a fight.

Ember watched the display wide-eyed. So this was the power of a matriarch...
Iska smiled at Ember. She guessed where his thoughts were and let out a blast of her own.

This adoptable came from
(I'm really confused by all the sudden dragons?? Why are they here??? If you can bring probably literally your entire clan, can I bring Althea's son, cuz I wanted to play with him but it was too late anyways?)

Althea flapped her wings, making a strong wind current. This wasn't in defense or to attack, it was more a of startled movement. Where had all these dragons come from? Had they been following Ravenshadow? But why? Hadn't Ravenshadow left them behind to go on this adventure? Didn't she trust them? Granted, they had met only a few short weeks before but to bring her entire clan out? Althea hadn't wanted to bring more than one friend along with her, even though Irrara and Ambriose had been begging and she could hardly resist her son and friend's begging eyes. But she had put her foot down for this, believing that a larger group would be off putting and having a smaller group would be more beneficial. Now that she knew that Ravenshadow had literally brought her entire clan along, well, suffice to say she was a tiny bit hurt. Irrara had been so excited when he'd heard of an adventure.

Kirillos looked perplexed at the sudden dragons and magic and buried himself further behind Althea's neck and wings. Kougarex looked ready to defend herself from any sort of threat.

@avianpoetry @GoldenBeetle @ravenshadow17
(I'm really confused by all the sudden dragons?? Why are they here??? If you can bring probably literally your entire clan, can I bring Althea's son, cuz I wanted to play with him but it was too late anyways?)

Althea flapped her wings, making a strong wind current. This wasn't in defense or to attack, it was more a of startled movement. Where had all these dragons come from? Had they been following Ravenshadow? But why? Hadn't Ravenshadow left them behind to go on this adventure? Didn't she trust them? Granted, they had met only a few short weeks before but to bring her entire clan out? Althea hadn't wanted to bring more than one friend along with her, even though Irrara and Ambriose had been begging and she could hardly resist her son and friend's begging eyes. But she had put her foot down for this, believing that a larger group would be off putting and having a smaller group would be more beneficial. Now that she knew that Ravenshadow had literally brought her entire clan along, well, suffice to say she was a tiny bit hurt. Irrara had been so excited when he'd heard of an adventure.

Kirillos looked perplexed at the sudden dragons and magic and buried himself further behind Althea's neck and wings. Kougarex looked ready to defend herself from any sort of threat.

@avianpoetry @GoldenBeetle @ravenshadow17
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14