Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 166 167
Too many pages to read through, but I noticed that sometimes after using the Shock Switch, not all blocks disappear. That doesn't happen every time, but every 3-4 Shock Switches, the BLUE blocks (and only them) remain. That also only seems to happen when there aren't too many blocks on the screen (I mainly empty the gauge as soon as it's full). I also only play on Very Easy, so I dunno if that bug also occurs in the harder levels. It occurs no matter how high the speed has gotten, though.
Too many pages to read through, but I noticed that sometimes after using the Shock Switch, not all blocks disappear. That doesn't happen every time, but every 3-4 Shock Switches, the BLUE blocks (and only them) remain. That also only seems to happen when there aren't too many blocks on the screen (I mainly empty the gauge as soon as it's full). I also only play on Very Easy, so I dunno if that bug also occurs in the harder levels. It occurs no matter how high the speed has gotten, though.
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
About three or four times in the past two days, I have had the game rewind on me.

After removing a few blocks, the bottom four or 5 rows all went back below the window. The last time this happened, I noticed that the exact same blocks came back up as the game continued to progress.
About three or four times in the past two days, I have had the game rewind on me.

After removing a few blocks, the bottom four or 5 rows all went back below the window. The last time this happened, I noticed that the exact same blocks came back up as the game continued to progress.
RKxWIWf.png
I've just been playing Shock Switch, first at level Easy.. I played 25minutes and then went game over to see the treasure payout; 9987 treasure. After that I tried Level Normal.. Again played for 25 minutes, went game over and shockingly got less treasure this time; 9400.. Are you supposed to get less treasure for higher lvl games? Cause that doesn't really seem logical to me.. Or are there different criteria/points which awards treasure, apart from the length of your game?
I've just been playing Shock Switch, first at level Easy.. I played 25minutes and then went game over to see the treasure payout; 9987 treasure. After that I tried Level Normal.. Again played for 25 minutes, went game over and shockingly got less treasure this time; 9400.. Are you supposed to get less treasure for higher lvl games? Cause that doesn't really seem logical to me.. Or are there different criteria/points which awards treasure, apart from the length of your game?
Actual issues: Keyboard controls are still not remappable. Playing for more than 10 minutes causes eyestrain in everyone I've tested with (random selection of a dozen people, some heavy gamers, some total non-gamers).

Current treasure payout seems to be... Well, let's test. Just spent 15 minutes on Hard. Not quite 5,000 Treasure. Needs some upwards adjustment.

...Which is to say, bare minimum, at least 3 times as much as it currently is (going on the assumption that it's supposed to be competitive with / equal to the other Fairgrounds games). Not sure how it determines payout (score, time, matches, advances, shock switches?) but it should be much higher (~1k a minute at least) and balanced in favor of rewarding "good" play (unspent Switch bonus, multi-match bonuses, etc).
Actual issues: Keyboard controls are still not remappable. Playing for more than 10 minutes causes eyestrain in everyone I've tested with (random selection of a dozen people, some heavy gamers, some total non-gamers).

Current treasure payout seems to be... Well, let's test. Just spent 15 minutes on Hard. Not quite 5,000 Treasure. Needs some upwards adjustment.

...Which is to say, bare minimum, at least 3 times as much as it currently is (going on the assumption that it's supposed to be competitive with / equal to the other Fairgrounds games). Not sure how it determines payout (score, time, matches, advances, shock switches?) but it should be much higher (~1k a minute at least) and balanced in favor of rewarding "good" play (unspent Switch bonus, multi-match bonuses, etc).
There is a girl with a crown and a scepter...
10 minutes 50 seconds with score of around 60000 yielded me 4427 treasure... for me it's far too low.
10 minutes 50 seconds with score of around 60000 yielded me 4427 treasure... for me it's far too low.
I love shock switch, but my internet always crashes down when I play it for a while
I love shock switch, but my internet always crashes down when I play it for a while
So this time a played 37minutes and a few seconds on lv Normal.. and I only got 8k treasure, while a previous round I played for 'just' 25minutes and got a payout of 9.4k treasure.. I don't think the payout is working as it is supposed to, cause I should get higher payout for longer play and a better score..
I also think that it is too low. Playing for over half an hour and only getting 8k treasure, .. Yeah too low
So this time a played 37minutes and a few seconds on lv Normal.. and I only got 8k treasure, while a previous round I played for 'just' 25minutes and got a payout of 9.4k treasure.. I don't think the payout is working as it is supposed to, cause I should get higher payout for longer play and a better score..
I also think that it is too low. Playing for over half an hour and only getting 8k treasure, .. Yeah too low
[quote][s]- Panels sometimes match in a row before landing.[/s] Fixed as of 7/13. Needs testing/verification.[/quote] *This still occurs for me. *Every now and then, a row just disappears at the bottom without any notable reason or trigger. *The leading board appears to be dysfunctional. (I have achieved a score high enough to be listed twice now, but not been noted down.) *Mouse control still sluggish and reacting with roughly half-second delay when the cursor is moved. [b][i]- Firefox 20.0 for Ubuntu Canonical[/i][/b] *The game appears to run at very different speed depending on what browser you use on at least my mobile. Firefox moves at about half the starting speed of Chrome with the same difficulty. [i][b]Android 4.1, Firefox and Google Chrome.[/b][/i] Non-specific to system, I've found that there is one effect in the came that bothers me - namely the twitching motion when a line of blocks goes too tall. I find it distracts from the game and makes it harder to focus on what you are doing rather than leads your attention to the fact as intended. I also support the idea of adding your final score to the ending screen.
Quote:
- Panels sometimes match in a row before landing. Fixed as of 7/13. Needs testing/verification.
*This still occurs for me.

*Every now and then, a row just disappears at the bottom without any notable reason or trigger.

*The leading board appears to be dysfunctional. (I have achieved a score high enough to be listed twice now, but not been noted down.)

*Mouse control still sluggish and reacting with roughly half-second delay when the cursor is moved.

- Firefox 20.0 for Ubuntu Canonical

*The game appears to run at very different speed depending on what browser you use on at least my mobile. Firefox moves at about half the starting speed of Chrome with the same difficulty.

Android 4.1, Firefox and Google Chrome.

Non-specific to system, I've found that there is one effect in the came that bothers me - namely the twitching motion when a line of blocks goes too tall. I find it distracts from the game and makes it harder to focus on what you are doing rather than leads your attention to the fact as intended.

I also support the idea of adding your final score to the ending screen.
I've gotta say this has become my favorite game in the Fairgrounds so far. I think all the work being put into it is just wonderful, and it's a very entertaining game! Something that did come to my attention though (and apologies if it's been mentioned before; I haven't read all the pages of this thread) is that Shock Switch and Jigsaw share the same Lucky Streak. I just played ~15mins of Shock Switch and was rewarded with ~5.5k. I click on Jigsaw and see that same amount up in the Lucky Streak and I haven't played Jigsaw at all today. Not sure if it's intentional or just me, but just wanted to make it known.
I've gotta say this has become my favorite game in the Fairgrounds so far. I think all the work being put into it is just wonderful, and it's a very entertaining game! Something that did come to my attention though (and apologies if it's been mentioned before; I haven't read all the pages of this thread) is that Shock Switch and Jigsaw share the same Lucky Streak. I just played ~15mins of Shock Switch and was rewarded with ~5.5k. I click on Jigsaw and see that same amount up in the Lucky Streak and I haven't played Jigsaw at all today. Not sure if it's intentional or just me, but just wanted to make it known.
Lightning-Network.png0NiSsa3_zpsknzhut24.gif
An oddity I have been experiencing: Playing Very Hard, and it seems when I get up to a speed of about 150, a layer will disappear, possibly fall back a layer, every once in a while while clearing blocks.

EDIT: Just played again, had it happen on speed 73 this time... Might have something to do with the advancing lines? I use spacebar a lot. Also had some falling blocks match horizontal halfway through the fall.
An oddity I have been experiencing: Playing Very Hard, and it seems when I get up to a speed of about 150, a layer will disappear, possibly fall back a layer, every once in a while while clearing blocks.

EDIT: Just played again, had it happen on speed 73 this time... Might have something to do with the advancing lines? I use spacebar a lot. Also had some falling blocks match horizontal halfway through the fall.
Spark of Genius or Spark of Insanity, they both look the same to me.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 166 167