Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lets make friendships happen!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Rivix femCharr engineer sounds very cool! I love Charrs, they have such an interesting lore and the Black Citadel is simply amazing :) And you're not the only one, I dislike Sylvari too, I tried creating several of them but always ended up deleting them...just didn't suit my taste, I guess.

I wish I could help you with the PVP but I'm pretty much a casual PVE player. I started playing about 2 years ago but stopped for a longer time when my account got hacked and I lost some gems and 12 levels on my main. Once you get more into it, I'd definitely love to hear about your PVP experience :)

As for me, I play on Aurora Glade and my main is a Norn Mesmer :) I have a strong affection for Norns, I always end up being one...I even prefer them over charrs and humans. If you haven't tried it, I recommend Mesmer very much, it's a unique and very fun class :)
@Rivix femCharr engineer sounds very cool! I love Charrs, they have such an interesting lore and the Black Citadel is simply amazing :) And you're not the only one, I dislike Sylvari too, I tried creating several of them but always ended up deleting them...just didn't suit my taste, I guess.

I wish I could help you with the PVP but I'm pretty much a casual PVE player. I started playing about 2 years ago but stopped for a longer time when my account got hacked and I lost some gems and 12 levels on my main. Once you get more into it, I'd definitely love to hear about your PVP experience :)

As for me, I play on Aurora Glade and my main is a Norn Mesmer :) I have a strong affection for Norns, I always end up being one...I even prefer them over charrs and humans. If you haven't tried it, I recommend Mesmer very much, it's a unique and very fun class :)
iW0lEBtjYplaw.gif
@Arakanga
Well, honestly, I tried casual PVEing but my guild usually runs me.. so any contribution I have is pretty much useless. XD So far all the dungeons I've tried running have been organized chaos.

I play on Tarnish Coast from a recommendation. :D I LOVE norns too! I really enjoy their lore and story.. I am toying with a femNorn Hunter for lols. The females are kinda rude. xD I haven't tried the men yet.

I'll have to try a mesmer! I haven't tried it yet. :) I want to level a thief and a guardian. (Paladins and rogues are my thing :D)
@Arakanga
Well, honestly, I tried casual PVEing but my guild usually runs me.. so any contribution I have is pretty much useless. XD So far all the dungeons I've tried running have been organized chaos.

I play on Tarnish Coast from a recommendation. :D I LOVE norns too! I really enjoy their lore and story.. I am toying with a femNorn Hunter for lols. The females are kinda rude. xD I haven't tried the men yet.

I'll have to try a mesmer! I haven't tried it yet. :) I want to level a thief and a guardian. (Paladins and rogues are my thing :D)
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
Hobbies:
Coin collecting
Rock collecting
Image recoloring

Games:
Need For Speed
Red Faction Guerrilla
RUSE

Free Time:
Browsing the web
Chatting with friends
Relaxing / Books
Hobbies:
Coin collecting
Rock collecting
Image recoloring

Games:
Need For Speed
Red Faction Guerrilla
RUSE

Free Time:
Browsing the web
Chatting with friends
Relaxing / Books
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
3 hobbies:
learning code
playing/learning guitar
&SCIENCE

3 games:
Bastion [gameplay and art are so beautiful imo]
TERA
Portal 2 [I actually still need to finish the main plot OTL, I used to just play co-op with a former friend of mine >.
3 hobbies:
learning code
playing/learning guitar
&SCIENCE

3 games:
Bastion [gameplay and art are so beautiful imo]
TERA
Portal 2 [I actually still need to finish the main plot OTL, I used to just play co-op with a former friend of mine >.
xen1_zps6a13c5ff.png
tumblr
@Rivix

Organized chaos, you say? That sounds fun :D And yeah, Norn females are kind of rude, but I really like how they seem strong and independent. As for men...they are huge. My character is really tall, human players reach only up to her waist, but even she seemed small next to the male Norn character my boyfriend played. If I'm not mistaken, Norns are the tallest race.

I'm currently trying a thief and it looks pretty fun :) As for Guardians, I've only played several levels but I love the various ways they use their weapons. How do you tend to solve problems? Charm, dignity or ferocity?
@Rivix

Organized chaos, you say? That sounds fun :D And yeah, Norn females are kind of rude, but I really like how they seem strong and independent. As for men...they are huge. My character is really tall, human players reach only up to her waist, but even she seemed small next to the male Norn character my boyfriend played. If I'm not mistaken, Norns are the tallest race.

I'm currently trying a thief and it looks pretty fun :) As for Guardians, I've only played several levels but I love the various ways they use their weapons. How do you tend to solve problems? Charm, dignity or ferocity?
iW0lEBtjYplaw.gif
Hobbies/Interests: Rats, drawing/animating, roleplaying
Games: Pokemon, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Minecraft
Spare time: Watching The Creatures, Watching movies/TV shows, playing with my pet rats
Hobbies/Interests: Rats, drawing/animating, roleplaying
Games: Pokemon, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Minecraft
Spare time: Watching The Creatures, Watching movies/TV shows, playing with my pet rats
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
hobbies:
- technical theatre (lighting in particular!)
- collecting playbills (i am flooded with them)
- aesthetic blogging

games:
- pokemon!! a lot of pokemon!
- fire emblem: awakening. i need to try the other ones but i havent yet ;v;
- animal crossing new leaf!! my towns a mess because i havent been on in awhile but yeah!!

spare time:
- casual gaming! playing a ton of pokemon oops
- eating. oh my god eating so much junk food
- making zines 8-)
hobbies:
- technical theatre (lighting in particular!)
- collecting playbills (i am flooded with them)
- aesthetic blogging

games:
- pokemon!! a lot of pokemon!
- fire emblem: awakening. i need to try the other ones but i havent yet ;v;
- animal crossing new leaf!! my towns a mess because i havent been on in awhile but yeah!!

spare time:
- casual gaming! playing a ton of pokemon oops
- eating. oh my god eating so much junk food
- making zines 8-)
@Arakanga Watchdogs is an amazing game. The characters were very interesting and the story was remarkable. I have seen a lot of complaints, but they usually seemed really nitpicky, like people saying that the guns and driving were boring, or the main character is ugly (which he is not)... I would defiantly recommend it.
@Arakanga Watchdogs is an amazing game. The characters were very interesting and the story was remarkable. I have seen a lot of complaints, but they usually seemed really nitpicky, like people saying that the guns and driving were boring, or the main character is ugly (which he is not)... I would defiantly recommend it.
lNLqL93.pngvh23Ddz.png
3 Hobbies:
Video Editing
Sewing
Pressed Coin Collecting

3 Games:
Bioshock 2
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Minecraft

Spare time:
Sleeping
Youtube browsing (Roosterteeth/ Gaming channels mostly)
Illustrating
3 Hobbies:
Video Editing
Sewing
Pressed Coin Collecting

3 Games:
Bioshock 2
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Minecraft

Spare time:
Sleeping
Youtube browsing (Roosterteeth/ Gaming channels mostly)
Illustrating
yKCq6h8.png
Cant believe this forum is still going o -o
Cant believe this forum is still going o -o
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9