Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dramatic price drops
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@olileah

Gotta play the waitin game, no use.
But naah, if you just glimpse at my lair, you`ll see green ain't my thing by a long shot |DD
@olileah

Gotta play the waitin game, no use.
But naah, if you just glimpse at my lair, you`ll see green ain't my thing by a long shot |DD
@Skylinne I. See. Spyro. Let me hug you?
Livyen is pretty and Soundwave (is that a transformers reference???) is lovely too!
@Skylinne I. See. Spyro. Let me hug you?
Livyen is pretty and Soundwave (is that a transformers reference???) is lovely too!
@olileah

LOL YES, FOREVER SPYRO. That scene is just magical xDD //hugs

My dragons don't make a lot of sense color-wise, I just get whatever I think looks nice tbh, Lyvien is the first case of it, hahahah
And not really, was never much a transformers fan. I named him Soundwave to make a good match with his windclaw mate, Whisper xDDD //maybe it only makes sense to me but ok
@olileah

LOL YES, FOREVER SPYRO. That scene is just magical xDD //hugs

My dragons don't make a lot of sense color-wise, I just get whatever I think looks nice tbh, Lyvien is the first case of it, hahahah
And not really, was never much a transformers fan. I named him Soundwave to make a good match with his windclaw mate, Whisper xDDD //maybe it only makes sense to me but ok
I hope prices rise again once registration is opened back up. I know of several people who are waiting for it, and I'm sure there's a bunch more.

Once they all register at the same time, I'm sure they'll want dragons, and while I doubt it will go back to what it was before, dragon prices will hopefully go back up. As is, the supply is much, much higher than the demand mostly for the reason that most people have already obtained several great breeding pairs and are then selling most of the babies they get from them. As is, a double-gened pearlcatcher baby isn't even worth the 250k it takes to get a pearlcatcher scroll.

But when more people join, there will be much more demand for dragons, and the prices will go back up.

I just hope it happens soon, otherwise the economy might never recover unless they do something drastic, like dramatically raising the prices of genes and scrolls. Or shutting down the nesting grounds to keep more unwanted dragons from saturating the market even more.
I hope prices rise again once registration is opened back up. I know of several people who are waiting for it, and I'm sure there's a bunch more.

Once they all register at the same time, I'm sure they'll want dragons, and while I doubt it will go back to what it was before, dragon prices will hopefully go back up. As is, the supply is much, much higher than the demand mostly for the reason that most people have already obtained several great breeding pairs and are then selling most of the babies they get from them. As is, a double-gened pearlcatcher baby isn't even worth the 250k it takes to get a pearlcatcher scroll.

But when more people join, there will be much more demand for dragons, and the prices will go back up.

I just hope it happens soon, otherwise the economy might never recover unless they do something drastic, like dramatically raising the prices of genes and scrolls. Or shutting down the nesting grounds to keep more unwanted dragons from saturating the market even more.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
@Skylinne Spyro is a pretty big family thing for me XD I feel like such a dweeb because just yes; spyro vuv

I'm trying to just get gened babies and rare breeds atm I figure as I breed them I'll figure out the color scheme as I go along lol XD

If she has a girl in the future you should name her Echo vuv that's super cute pairing names!
@Skylinne Spyro is a pretty big family thing for me XD I feel like such a dweeb because just yes; spyro vuv

I'm trying to just get gened babies and rare breeds atm I figure as I breed them I'll figure out the color scheme as I go along lol XD

If she has a girl in the future you should name her Echo vuv that's super cute pairing names!
@skylinne

Omg why do you think that they quit FR and jut sold everything?
@skylinne

Omg why do you think that they quit FR and jut sold everything?
@olileah

Might aswell name the entire family with audio-related names, hahahaha //actually a nice idea

@Cherri

I wouldn't know ; I've seen some people rage quittin lately over that issue with one of the former adms, Thrage, maybe that was the case, maybe not, there isn't really any way to know, tho.
@olileah

Might aswell name the entire family with audio-related names, hahahaha //actually a nice idea

@Cherri

I wouldn't know ; I've seen some people rage quittin lately over that issue with one of the former adms, Thrage, maybe that was the case, maybe not, there isn't really any way to know, tho.
@Skylinne

I felt that way when I bought a Spiral from the AH for 175T. XDD but that did turn out the person had grown used to using "175k" so made a typo. They messaged me soon after so yeh, definitely seems like an on purpose thing. o.O maybe they've never exalted a dragon before?
@Skylinne

I felt that way when I bought a Spiral from the AH for 175T. XDD but that did turn out the person had grown used to using "175k" so made a typo. They messaged me soon after so yeh, definitely seems like an on purpose thing. o.O maybe they've never exalted a dragon before?
I said before, the price drops really are expected. I will agree things are getting way lower than Ilike *sold two shiny spirals yesterday for 150k* ;_; I had been trying to sell them for 3 days and needed them gone... >.>;
on the flip side I did buy my fiance a pure obsidian spiral with plat circuit for 190k so that was nice... lol

the market for dragons right now is wayyyyyy too congested with the lack of new users. It's starting to hurt ;_;
I hope the server stuff happens soonish (fingers crossed for next week) then maybe things can get settled out soon and the site can open back up >.>;
I said before, the price drops really are expected. I will agree things are getting way lower than Ilike *sold two shiny spirals yesterday for 150k* ;_; I had been trying to sell them for 3 days and needed them gone... >.>;
on the flip side I did buy my fiance a pure obsidian spiral with plat circuit for 190k so that was nice... lol

the market for dragons right now is wayyyyyy too congested with the lack of new users. It's starting to hurt ;_;
I hope the server stuff happens soonish (fingers crossed for next week) then maybe things can get settled out soon and the site can open back up >.>;
The price will drop even more later on i tell you.
Actually it was pretty expected, the issues with the games screw the whole economy already, same for the coliseum that freezed the crap out if us.
Even with new members the price will not go any higher, just lower. Prices will not increase so easily...

I don't mind the price drop, i like to make money from breeding but if everybody is going to do that instead of playing games nobody would be even able to buy dragons. Games make the world go around here, that's a real treasure source, and the coli too.
People can not buy our awesome gened dragons without the treasures from coli and games.

If people get bored of the games there is not going to be new treasure to spend.
People should trade more instead being greedy for treaure by selling dragons for an ways too overpriced price.

So it is not even frustrating me that the prices dropped, im quite happy now. I was getting sick seeing a simple ugly colored starter dragon for 50k in the AH.
The price will drop even more later on i tell you.
Actually it was pretty expected, the issues with the games screw the whole economy already, same for the coliseum that freezed the crap out if us.
Even with new members the price will not go any higher, just lower. Prices will not increase so easily...

I don't mind the price drop, i like to make money from breeding but if everybody is going to do that instead of playing games nobody would be even able to buy dragons. Games make the world go around here, that's a real treasure source, and the coli too.
People can not buy our awesome gened dragons without the treasures from coli and games.

If people get bored of the games there is not going to be new treasure to spend.
People should trade more instead being greedy for treaure by selling dragons for an ways too overpriced price.

So it is not even frustrating me that the prices dropped, im quite happy now. I was getting sick seeing a simple ugly colored starter dragon for 50k in the AH.
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15