Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dramatic price drops
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I just bought a dragon for 499 treasure on the AH.

No, I`m not missin a digit there.
I bought it out of astonishment, really.
I just bought a dragon for 499 treasure on the AH.

No, I`m not missin a digit there.
I bought it out of astonishment, really.
@fishspeakers

I just won a raffle! And I only have 1! Ask @nightthebunny. He's the one who orchestrated the whole thing.
@fishspeakers

I just won a raffle! And I only have 1! Ask @nightthebunny. He's the one who orchestrated the whole thing.
webp-net-gifmaker-1.gif37894-D04-754-B-46-DC-8-CA7-3-F60232-AD2-D0.png
@Skylinne

omg I can't believe it, you could get more for exalting it than selling a hatchling for 499
@Skylinne

omg I can't believe it, you could get more for exalting it than selling a hatchling for 499
@Skylinne maybe the person who put the hatchling up for auction made a mistake and intended to add another 9 to it?

I worry about sellers making errors like that when I see really cheap babies.

Another note on exalting, apparently there are some people who view exalting as slavery and won't exalt dragons regardless. Or so I read somewhere.
@Skylinne maybe the person who put the hatchling up for auction made a mistake and intended to add another 9 to it?

I worry about sellers making errors like that when I see really cheap babies.

Another note on exalting, apparently there are some people who view exalting as slavery and won't exalt dragons regardless. Or so I read somewhere.
@Cherri If only it was a hatchlin, nope, it was a full grown one ; if you wanna check for yourself, lol [img]http://gyazo.com/219897452506f8107c108ad814b4fc93.png[/img] @olileah I don't think so, I looked over at the previous owner and he seems to have exalted unnamed babies and he's all over the place and nowhere at the same time. Even if she had some Unnamed babies, hell, even my prog has an unnamed baby back from the first time I clicked the exalt button wonderin what wonders would it do. She gave me nearly 3k treasure upon exaltation. Go figure these peeps heads.
@Cherri

If only it was a hatchlin, nope, it was a full grown one ;
if you wanna check for yourself, lol

219897452506f8107c108ad814b4fc93.png

@olileah

I don't think so, I looked over at the previous owner and he seems to have exalted unnamed babies and he's all over the place and nowhere at the same time. Even if she had some Unnamed babies, hell, even my prog has an unnamed baby back from the first time I clicked the exalt button wonderin what wonders would it do.
She gave me nearly 3k treasure upon exaltation.
Go figure these peeps heads.
@Skylinne what do you mean all over the place but nowhere at the same time? I'm confused... I really can't fathom selling a dragon that cheap intentionally.
@Skylinne what do you mean all over the place but nowhere at the same time? I'm confused... I really can't fathom selling a dragon that cheap intentionally.
@olileah
It seemed like a fake account, actually.
@olileah
It seemed like a fake account, actually.
@Skylinne oh, though wouldn't a fake account still want to make more than what exalting offers? Something definitely seems off with the whole thing.
@Skylinne oh, though wouldn't a fake account still want to make more than what exalting offers? Something definitely seems off with the whole thing.
@olileah

I could only dig so far, and if it -is- a wrong sell, I don't think the person would be quiet about it. Nevertheless, if it -was- a wrong sell, I`m ready to pay the person a compensation were they to come forth allegatin it. But it has been a couple hours now so I can only assume it was either purposeful, or the person is offline.
Either way, not much I can do now
@olileah

I could only dig so far, and if it -is- a wrong sell, I don't think the person would be quiet about it. Nevertheless, if it -was- a wrong sell, I`m ready to pay the person a compensation were they to come forth allegatin it. But it has been a couple hours now so I can only assume it was either purposeful, or the person is offline.
Either way, not much I can do now
@Skylinne

Who knows? Some people do have severe social anxiety and probably wouldn't come forward anyway; I know I've done that before forever ago back when gaia was popular.
But yeah there's not a whole lot you can do now; and if you get to keep the dragon congrats on that : ) for a green dragon she's lovely.
@Skylinne

Who knows? Some people do have severe social anxiety and probably wouldn't come forward anyway; I know I've done that before forever ago back when gaia was popular.
But yeah there's not a whole lot you can do now; and if you get to keep the dragon congrats on that : ) for a green dragon she's lovely.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15