Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dec Free Newbie Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37
@britneyrox
You are crazy generous. Let me try again:
1. FAM 1 Emerald Cave Jewel, Citrine Cave Jewel, Dwarf Truffle

2. FAM 1 Iridescent Scaleback, Opheodrys Serthis, Bumble

3. FAM 1 Basilisk, Blooming Strangler, Radioactive slime

4. FAM 2 Charcoal Sprangyroo, Relic Eel

5. APP 12 Fuchsia Deepsea Bulb, Ruby Deepsea Bulb, Brass Steampunk vest

6. D9 Lumara
@britneyrox
You are crazy generous. Let me try again:
1. FAM 1 Emerald Cave Jewel, Citrine Cave Jewel, Dwarf Truffle

2. FAM 1 Iridescent Scaleback, Opheodrys Serthis, Bumble

3. FAM 1 Basilisk, Blooming Strangler, Radioactive slime

4. FAM 2 Charcoal Sprangyroo, Relic Eel

5. APP 12 Fuchsia Deepsea Bulb, Ruby Deepsea Bulb, Brass Steampunk vest

6. D9 Lumara
@WyldWing thanks for getting the prize choices in! :)
@WyldWing thanks for getting the prize choices in! :)
@britneyrox

D9 - Lunara

Hopefully i did it right and thanks for the events now.
@britneyrox

D9 - Lunara

Hopefully i did it right and thanks for the events now.
@artreyu You took too long to respond, sorry! Maybe you will be redrawn!
@artreyu You took too long to respond, sorry! Maybe you will be redrawn!
[center][b]Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks![/b] Here is the tenth set of winners! There are 6 instead of 5 because someone didn't respond during the last round. 1. @uratanu 2. @Bananer 3. @Marmol 4. @tollyzeekay 5. @Archellion 6. @Ladyfriend [b]You each have 48 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner.[/b] If you have already won, let me know, I redrew you by mistake. Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections. You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide 3 options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. [b]Do not request a dragon prize[/b] unless you have the space in your lair. [b]If you choose a grabbag prize[/b] you must list the items you want from the grabbag. [If it says choose two, tell me which two you want.] You can list that grabbag as more than one of your prize choices, just choose different items from it. [b]When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "FAM4."[/b] [quote=FAM4]Rockbreaker's Familiar [item=Cragbacked Bouldursa][/quote] Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar. If you had double tickets, your second one has been removed now that you've won to give others a chance at getting a prize. Please PM or ping me if you have any questions, I'm here to help! I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:[/center]
Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks!

Here is the tenth set of winners! There are 6 instead of 5 because someone didn't respond during the last round.

1. @uratanu
2. @Bananer
3. @Marmol
4. @tollyzeekay
5. @Archellion
6. @Ladyfriend

You each have 48 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner. If you have already won, let me know, I redrew you by mistake.

Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections.

You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide 3 options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on.

Do not request a dragon prize unless you have the space in your lair.

If you choose a grabbag prize you must list the items you want from the grabbag. [If it says choose two, tell me which two you want.] You can list that grabbag as more than one of your prize choices, just choose different items from it.

When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "FAM4."
FAM4 wrote:
Rockbreaker's Familiar
Cragbacked Bouldursa

Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar.

If you had double tickets, your second one has been removed now that you've won to give others a chance at getting a prize.

Please PM or ping me if you have any questions, I'm here to help! I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:
1.) APP12: Simple Iron Necklace, Violet Corsage, Fuchsia Deep Sea Bulb
2.) FAM1: Bumble, Emerald Webwing, Iridescent Scaleback
3.) APP5
4.) O1
5.) FAM2: Dodo, Warcat Protector
6.) FOOD2

thanks for doing this~ ^_^
1.) APP12: Simple Iron Necklace, Violet Corsage, Fuchsia Deep Sea Bulb
2.) FAM1: Bumble, Emerald Webwing, Iridescent Scaleback
3.) APP5
4.) O1
5.) FAM2: Dodo, Warcat Protector
6.) FOOD2

thanks for doing this~ ^_^
@britneyrox
1) App5
2) Fam2: Dodo, Charcoal sprangyroo

Thank you, this is great!
@britneyrox
1) App5
2) Fam2: Dodo, Charcoal sprangyroo

Thank you, this is great!
@britneyrox

1)FAM2 - Dodo, Longneck Magi
2)FAM1 - Sunset Lasher, Strangler, Zeeba
3)APP5
4)APP6
5)FOOD4

Thanks so much for doing this!
@britneyrox

1)FAM2 - Dodo, Longneck Magi
2)FAM1 - Sunset Lasher, Strangler, Zeeba
3)APP5
4)APP6
5)FOOD4

Thanks so much for doing this!
@Archellion Hey! If you look closely, you'll see that FAM1 comes with 3 familiars and FAM2 comes with 2! Could you edit your prize choices to reflect that? Thanks!
@Archellion Hey! If you look closely, you'll see that FAM1 comes with 3 familiars and FAM2 comes with 2! Could you edit your prize choices to reflect that? Thanks!
@britneyrox

1) FAM1 - Radioactive Slime, Luna Mith, Bumble
2) FOOD4
3) FAM2 - Longneck Mender and Dodo
@britneyrox

1) FAM1 - Radioactive Slime, Luna Mith, Bumble
2) FOOD4
3) FAM2 - Longneck Mender and Dodo
808c18Q.png xx tumblr_inline_p81uu8gwRs1tsrqpm_75sq.gif xxxx

M8su11D.gif Mármol
xxxxshe/her

xxxxSales Thread