Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any homestuck trash or just me?
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 58 59
[falls down the stairs into the thread]
did someone mention

homestuck
[falls down the stairs into the thread]
did someone mention

homestuck
asdsl;dfj that upd8 though.
Don't mind me; I'll just be here in the corner dying of the cuteness.
asdsl;dfj that upd8 though.
Don't mind me; I'll just be here in the corner dying of the cuteness.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o2_r2_400.gif
that update was too much,,,, im gonna die.
Please bury me in Roxy Lalonde merchandise, its my last and only wish.

Anyone wanna guess the state of affairs before the next upd8? I don't exactly have a comprehensive list of what got retconned but I'm sure its gonna be a mess...

(Im just hoping that rosemary isnt retconned. Rose needs all the love and support she can
get... Rosemary has also really been the only canon relationship that seems to really have a good foundation :( dont mean to offend anyone just personal opinion)
(Edit: whoops, typo)
that update was too much,,,, im gonna die.
Please bury me in Roxy Lalonde merchandise, its my last and only wish.

Anyone wanna guess the state of affairs before the next upd8? I don't exactly have a comprehensive list of what got retconned but I'm sure its gonna be a mess...

(Im just hoping that rosemary isnt retconned. Rose needs all the love and support she can
get... Rosemary has also really been the only canon relationship that seems to really have a good foundation :( dont mean to offend anyone just personal opinion)
(Edit: whoops, typo)
tumblr_nrak9bcepr1rl8ar4o1_400.png
I think of all the ships, Rosemary would be the last one to sink. But Hussie has been known to torpedo things before so...

I guess we just gotta see where all these retcons will take us.
I think of all the ships, Rosemary would be the last one to sink. But Hussie has been known to torpedo things before so...

I guess we just gotta see where all these retcons will take us.
siggy.png
[Reads upd8] i ship it.

we all ship it.

but seriously let me join you in that roxy merchendise pile. i must be in it
[Reads upd8] i ship it.

we all ship it.

but seriously let me join you in that roxy merchendise pile. i must be in it
I'm total Homestuck trash so I will post here. I haven't read today's update yet (bad school! Why don't you don't let my read my webcomics!), so I'm sort of ignoring the posts on this page.

But the actual most successful relationship in Homestuck is Nepeta and Equius's moirailship, not Rosemary. That's the one relationship in Homestuck that I don't really expect to ever go away.
I'm total Homestuck trash so I will post here. I haven't read today's update yet (bad school! Why don't you don't let my read my webcomics!), so I'm sort of ignoring the posts on this page.

But the actual most successful relationship in Homestuck is Nepeta and Equius's moirailship, not Rosemary. That's the one relationship in Homestuck that I don't really expect to ever go away.
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko9_500.png
I am not Homestuck trash...yet. I'm on the metaphorical fence about reading it. But I do have a question.

At a con there was a really nice troll, but I don't know which troll it was. My memory might be failing me, but I remember red(?) glasses and short-ish/medium hair. And the gray skin and zodiac shirt n stuffs. Oh, and was a lady troll. Or...something.

Thank ya, sorry for breaching your lovely fandom forum~
I am not Homestuck trash...yet. I'm on the metaphorical fence about reading it. But I do have a question.

At a con there was a really nice troll, but I don't know which troll it was. My memory might be failing me, but I remember red(?) glasses and short-ish/medium hair. And the gray skin and zodiac shirt n stuffs. Oh, and was a lady troll. Or...something.

Thank ya, sorry for breaching your lovely fandom forum~
big_hero_6_stamp__suit_up_by_tmnt_raph_fan-d7qw329.giftitan_stamp_by_uiopuiop-d7c73hg.gifinvader_zim_by_julesie-d4vx7ne.gif discord_explosion_stamp_by_allviran-d5lmn1d.gif skyward_sword_zelda_2_by_crazyfreak-d4hkb55.gif
am i homestuck trash [img]http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/203/8/7/strider_by_wonderland_er-d5vp33q.jpg[/img] [i]am i[/i]
am i homestuck trash
strider_by_wonderland_er-d5vp33q.jpg
am i
@tangi thats terezi. it matches her pretty much spot on. now if only i had any money to go to a con >:I
@tangi thats terezi. it matches her pretty much spot on. now if only i had any money to go to a con >:I
@Ghirahim Nice Dave cosplay :) @Tangi Yeah, I think you were probably talking to a Terezi. Did they look something like this? [img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/mspaintadventures/images/9/96/Terezi_Pyrope.png/revision/latest?cb=20121221225933.png[/img]
@Ghirahim Nice Dave cosplay :)
@Tangi Yeah, I think you were probably talking to a Terezi. Did they look something like this?
latest?cb=20121221225933.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 58 59