Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Doctor Who
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I'm a huge Whovian xD SO much merchandise xD. Rose is my favorite companion :33
I'm a huge Whovian xD SO much merchandise xD. Rose is my favorite companion :33
The Pirate Trials BadgeJHA6Dim.png
My fave doctor is the 11th one and my fave companion is Amy, followed by Donna.
My fave doctor is the 11th one and my fave companion is Amy, followed by Donna.
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
*zooms in* MY PEOPLE.
*zooms in* MY PEOPLE.
Come follow me on tumblr!

theprofessorstrikesagain.tumblr.com
I was googling to find any Gallifreyan-inspired apparel and items in the game and ran across this thread. Hooray! I love seeing others familiar in the Whovian way!

10 is my favorite, but 12 is giving him a run for his money. I'm totally enjoying it. I'll be fine when Clara goes ahead and gets on with her life, though. I'd like to see someone else come in and mix it up a bit. I do miss the old 10/Donna dynamic That was the best pair up, I think.
I was googling to find any Gallifreyan-inspired apparel and items in the game and ran across this thread. Hooray! I love seeing others familiar in the Whovian way!

10 is my favorite, but 12 is giving him a run for his money. I'm totally enjoying it. I'll be fine when Clara goes ahead and gets on with her life, though. I'd like to see someone else come in and mix it up a bit. I do miss the old 10/Donna dynamic That was the best pair up, I think.
frsig_zpszocgp7ui.jpg
Yes hello Whovian over here. ;v
The Fifth Doctor is my favorite. Fivey all the way HhHH.
Yes hello Whovian over here. ;v
The Fifth Doctor is my favorite. Fivey all the way HhHH.
I have found my people. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I don't really have a favorite Doctor because I love them all for different reasons. Sadly I haven't been able to watch the Classic Who yet because I don't have netflix. I was able to find the 1st episode of season 1 and I loved it.

The first episode I ever watched was "Rings of Akatan" after I saw it I went back and started watching from 2005 9th Doctor but to this day "The Rings of Akatan" is still one of my favorite episodes.
I have found my people. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I don't really have a favorite Doctor because I love them all for different reasons. Sadly I haven't been able to watch the Classic Who yet because I don't have netflix. I was able to find the 1st episode of season 1 and I loved it.

The first episode I ever watched was "Rings of Akatan" after I saw it I went back and started watching from 2005 9th Doctor but to this day "The Rings of Akatan" is still one of my favorite episodes.
tumblr_nczpjhpTC61tfzajgo1_500.gif
@Tserin A bit, yes. [img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/hpp.gif[/img]
@Tserin

A bit, yes.

hpp.gif
[center]Any fellow Classic Who fans? [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/abfcee6ff6421177ec48740e6fc63d02/tumblr_mpuu2z0ATU1svybrfo1_400.gif[/img] [/center]
Any fellow Classic Who fans?
tumblr_mpuu2z0ATU1svybrfo1_400.gif
I feel really bad about only watching 2005 series, but there's just so much Classic Who to catch up on! I think my favourite Doctor has to be Nine (only 13 episodes, what a tragedy) and companion is either Donna or Amy. 10/Donna was my favourite pair.

I've been pretty disappointed with the series since S7. I feel like it's getting too immature? Then again that could just be me getting older, ha. I like Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman, but I really hate what they done with Clara's character and I don't really like their dynamic.
I feel really bad about only watching 2005 series, but there's just so much Classic Who to catch up on! I think my favourite Doctor has to be Nine (only 13 episodes, what a tragedy) and companion is either Donna or Amy. 10/Donna was my favourite pair.

I've been pretty disappointed with the series since S7. I feel like it's getting too immature? Then again that could just be me getting older, ha. I like Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman, but I really hate what they done with Clara's character and I don't really like their dynamic.
Owner of Aurorae Hatchery
HjJ85za.png
So in love with this show. And I actually disagree with Itarille on Clara. I've liked her so much better with Capaldi. She and Smith just didn't click for me, and she had very little characterization in 7b. I think they've made her less perfect and more interesting, and she and Capaldi have an interesting chemistry (not romantic, just clicking together).
So in love with this show. And I actually disagree with Itarille on Clara. I've liked her so much better with Capaldi. She and Smith just didn't click for me, and she had very little characterization in 7b. I think they've made her less perfect and more interesting, and she and Capaldi have an interesting chemistry (not romantic, just clicking together).
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19