Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | PayWhatYouWant Lvl Service[Slots full!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Lanturn How close are you to getting mine trained?? Just wondering.. plus I'm quite impatient xD
@Lanturn How close are you to getting mine trained?? Just wondering.. plus I'm quite impatient xD
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png 1418962418547_20141218231840336_zpsbfe45ca7.png tumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
@erufire
Well, there's 8 dragons before I get to yours, so it'll probably take 3-4 weeks before I get to yours. Since this is also a paywhatyouwant service and I do work 8-16 5 days a week, it will take time to get through them all.
@erufire
Well, there's 8 dragons before I get to yours, so it'll probably take 3-4 weeks before I get to yours. Since this is also a paywhatyouwant service and I do work 8-16 5 days a week, it will take time to get through them all.
As the sea, as the stars, so am I
@AlphaSparks

Hi! I'll have an open slot now in the next couple of days(halfway left to 25 on the one I'm doing now), so if you want you can send a crossroads with your dragon/s(I'll only accept them one at a time). If you send them over, remember to remove apparel, skin and familiar. Also, please send over the one(s) that aren't nesting right now :)
@AlphaSparks

Hi! I'll have an open slot now in the next couple of days(halfway left to 25 on the one I'm doing now), so if you want you can send a crossroads with your dragon/s(I'll only accept them one at a time). If you send them over, remember to remove apparel, skin and familiar. Also, please send over the one(s) that aren't nesting right now :)
@Lanturn

Alright thank you so much I have three dragons! names are Azul tahu and Xandier

I will send them one at the time like you said. They will be easy to level up hopefully,
Thank you again!
@Lanturn

Alright thank you so much I have three dragons! names are Azul tahu and Xandier

I will send them one at the time like you said. They will be easy to level up hopefully,
Thank you again!
@Lanturn

Ok so my two dragons are Morrigan and Mona await you, I will pay in holiday currency and items you trade with swipp. Also I'm an rp clan with my friends
@Lanturn

Ok so my two dragons are Morrigan and Mona await you, I will pay in holiday currency and items you trade with swipp. Also I'm an rp clan with my friends
tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.gif
@Lanturn I would love to be on your ping list for one slot; Char is currently lv14 and I'd love to get her as close to lv25 as possible.
@Lanturn I would love to be on your ping list for one slot; Char is currently lv14 and I'd love to get her as close to lv25 as possible.
l6mtPEk.png
@StarChaser I've seen the crossroads and will accept them as soon as AlphaSparks' dragons are done :)

@Latigirl I've put you at the bottom of the list :) I'll ping when I'm around 12-24 hours from finishing the dragon before yours :)
@StarChaser I've seen the crossroads and will accept them as soon as AlphaSparks' dragons are done :)

@Latigirl I've put you at the bottom of the list :) I'll ping when I'm around 12-24 hours from finishing the dragon before yours :)
@Lanturn
I have to replace Azul with another dragon due to Azul being a first generation dragon and I learn that you cant trade them. So I will replace Xandi with my dragon Duskraker instead of Azul
@Lanturn
I have to replace Azul with another dragon due to Azul being a first generation dragon and I learn that you cant trade them. So I will replace Xandi with my dragon Duskraker instead of Azul
@AlphaSparks

Ah, alright. Is Azul one of the first two dragons you got? If not, I can still train them, but if they are, you can't trade/sell them. But I can easily level Duskraker :)
@AlphaSparks

Ah, alright. Is Azul one of the first two dragons you got? If not, I can still train them, but if they are, you can't trade/sell them. But I can easily level Duskraker :)
@Lanturn
Oh, this is very nice of you to do! :D May I please get a ping when slots are empty?
@Lanturn
Oh, this is very nice of you to do! :D May I please get a ping when slots are empty?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7