Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | PayWhatYouWant Lvl Service[Slots full!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@darkarcangel5
The golem place is brutal, but fun. There was like a super boss that took FOREVER to take down.
@darkarcangel5
The golem place is brutal, but fun. There was like a super boss that took FOREVER to take down.
As the sea, as the stars, so am I
@Lanturn
Thank you so much :D
Right? I feel like they just belong in the coliseum~
@Lanturn
Thank you so much :D
Right? I feel like they just belong in the coliseum~
@Lanturn

Oof I feel bad bad for asking you to level 3 dragons.. I've actually got 6 ;-; Oh god.

Three are level 1
Two are level 11
One is level 17 almost 18
@Lanturn

Oof I feel bad bad for asking you to level 3 dragons.. I've actually got 6 ;-; Oh god.

Three are level 1
Two are level 11
One is level 17 almost 18
bwuGGyS.png
@Bartolosa

Harrharr, how far do you want them to be leveled?
@Bartolosa

Harrharr, how far do you want them to be leveled?
@Lanturn

As far as you can get them without getting sick of them, if you could. I'll get you something good for this, I just need to figure out what..
@Lanturn

As far as you can get them without getting sick of them, if you could. I'll get you something good for this, I just need to figure out what..
bwuGGyS.png
@Bartolosa

Haha, set up the crossroads and I'll take them when I get to them :) we'll see what levels they will be when I'm done then :)
@Bartolosa

Haha, set up the crossroads and I'll take them when I get to them :) we'll see what levels they will be when I'm done then :)
@Lanturn
Would you level (to lvl25) one my sister's dragons for free? Her team is at lvl 14 since she's new and stuff, she doesn't have much time to play.
@Lanturn
Would you level (to lvl25) one my sister's dragons for free? Her team is at lvl 14 since she's new and stuff, she doesn't have much time to play.
Drakengard.gif
@Lanturn

Thank you so much. Nix isn't grown up yet but I don't expect her to be gotten to for a while anyways. Again thank you thank you thank you! You're absolutely amazing!
@Lanturn

Thank you so much. Nix isn't grown up yet but I don't expect her to be gotten to for a while anyways. Again thank you thank you thank you! You're absolutely amazing!
bwuGGyS.png
@Miho
Hm, I do have my hands full right now, with everyone else. But if she'll be fine with being on the bottom of the list, I can take her. It'll probably take me about 1-2 weeks to get to her though.
@Miho
Hm, I do have my hands full right now, with everyone else. But if she'll be fine with being on the bottom of the list, I can take her. It'll probably take me about 1-2 weeks to get to her though.
@Lanturn
Sure thing, she can keep her dragon to train while we wait?
@Lanturn
Sure thing, she can keep her dragon to train while we wait?
Drakengard.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7