Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 2
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 191 192
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8096.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Magi Casting Rod [b]Caption:[/b] This rod was specifically designed to be held and used by a hooved beast. Unfortunately dragons have claws, so it's virtually useless to them. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8097.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Mender's Healing Staff [b]Caption:[/b] Supposedly used for healing, but the mender who possessed has been defeated... does this thing even work?! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8107.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Micro Deer [b]Caption:[/b] Only young, small dragons can see micro deer without a magnifying glass. Babies eat them by the handful, like berries. Their parents think they are crazy.
8096.png
Name: Magi Casting Rod
Caption: This rod was specifically designed to be held and used by a hooved beast. Unfortunately dragons have claws, so it's virtually useless to them.

8097.png
Name: Mender's Healing Staff
Caption: Supposedly used for healing, but the mender who possessed has been defeated... does this thing even work?!

8107.png
Name: Micro Deer
Caption: Only young, small dragons can see micro deer without a magnifying glass. Babies eat them by the handful, like berries. Their parents think they are crazy.
1st Anniversary Fish Cake The True Flight Rising Experience
Hatched a triple-orca baby from a single-egg nest. The parents have a 65-color primary range, a 41-color secondary range, and a 17-color tertiary range. There was a .0022% chance of this color combo happening. But it’s not a g1 and there are 42,538 triple-orca dragons unexalted. This is the best luck you've ever had on this site and it’s simultaneously completely unimpressive. Incredible.
Dragon ID: #74228362 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEarned:2021-12-11
[item=Sakura Moss] [b]Name:[/b] Sakura Moss [b]Caption:[/b] When this moss begins to show its color, it is not uncommon to see hatchlings running around with their hides dyed pink. [item=Rusted Chain] [b]Name:[/b] Rusted Chain [b]Caption:[/b] This may have once been useful, now the links have almost entirely disintegrated. [item=Battered Book of Fables] [b]Name:[/b] Battered Book of Fables [b]Caption:[/b] The origins of the stories within are unknown, nobody who has read them has lived long enough to tell their tale. Maybe it's safest that this stay shut.
Sakura Moss
Name: Sakura Moss
Caption: When this moss begins to show its color, it is not uncommon to see hatchlings running around with their hides dyed pink.

Rusted Chain
Name: Rusted Chain
Caption: This may have once been useful, now the links have almost entirely disintegrated.

Battered Book of Fables
Name: Battered Book of Fables
Caption: The origins of the stories within are unknown, nobody who has read them has lived long enough to tell their tale. Maybe it's safest that this stay shut.
Rabbits are not what they seem to be
~Welcome to Night Vale~

Snowshoe Rabbit Marsh Rabbit Old World Rabbit Cottontail Rabbit
[item=fragrant orchid] Name: Fragrant Orchid Caption: [i]This aromatic flower attracts many insects, which in turn attracts hordes of fae dragons. [/i] [item=aged tome] Name: Aged Tome Caption: [i]If you hadn't already collected so many copies of this battered book, you would almost wonder if there was something important inside...[/i] [item=micro deer] Name: Micro Ibex Caption: [i]This nimble creature will climb steep cliff walls to find mineral deposits. Meat eaters crave it.[/i]
Fragrant Orchid
Name: Fragrant Orchid
Caption: This aromatic flower attracts many insects, which in turn attracts hordes of fae dragons.

Aged Tome
Name: Aged Tome
Caption: If you hadn't already collected so many copies of this battered book, you would almost wonder if there was something important inside...

Micro Deer
Name: Micro Ibex
Caption: This nimble creature will climb steep cliff walls to find mineral deposits. Meat eaters crave it.
tumblr_inline_mhohm4O6Z11qz4rgp.pngtumblr_inline_nfzpqkCNuF1qlp8o3.gifprospit.gif
[item=Micro Deer] [b]Name:[/b] Murine Deer [b]Caption:[/b][i] Falsely recognized as a rodent due to its tendency to obscure from view.[/i] [item=Battered Book of Fables] [b]Name:[/b] Charred Manuscript [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Elusive, historical, and above all ruined.[/i]
Micro Deer
Name: Murine Deer
Caption: Falsely recognized as a rodent due to its tendency to obscure from view.

Battered Book of Fables
Name: Charred Manuscript
Caption: Elusive, historical, and above all ruined.
[item=micro deer] [b]Name:[/b] Micro Deer [b]Caption:[/b] A micro meal for a macro dragon [item=magi casting rod] [b]Name:[/b] Magi Casting Rod [b]Caption:[/b] While Longneck Magi have unquestionable power, their craftsmanship leaves much to be desired [item=aged tome] [b]Name:[/b] Aged Tome [b]Caption:[/b] The lock on this book is only for show. The real secrets are hidden elsewhere.
Micro Deer
Name: Micro Deer
Caption: A micro meal for a macro dragon

Magi Casting Rod
Name: Magi Casting Rod
Caption: While Longneck Magi have unquestionable power, their craftsmanship leaves much to be desired

Aged Tome
Caption: The lock on this book is only for show. The real secrets are hidden elsewhere.
frsig_zps75ecdce0.png
[item=Dwarf Fawn] [b]Name[/b]: Dwarf Fawn [b]Caption[/b]: This little deer should make for a fawntastic meal once you manage to catch it. [item=Sakura Moss] [b]Name[/b]: Sakura Moss [b]Caption[/b]: This would make for an amazing cape, if your clan-mates would stop trying to eat it. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8097.png[/img] [b]Name[/b]: Mender's Healing Staff [b]Caption[/b]: It doesn't seem to do anything when you wave it around. It makes for a nice den decoration, however.
Dwarf Fawn
Name: Dwarf Fawn
Caption: This little deer should make for a fawntastic meal once you manage to catch it.

Sakura Moss
Caption: This would make for an amazing cape, if your clan-mates would stop trying to eat it.

8097.png
Name: Mender's Healing Staff
Caption: It doesn't seem to do anything when you wave it around. It makes for a nice den decoration, however.
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
Dwarf Fawn: It looks very small… But I don’t think it’s A baby…

Battered Book Of Fables: So beat up that I can’t read Goldiefangs And The Three Snappers…

Mender’s Healing Staff: Strangely, it doesn’t mend or heal.
Dwarf Fawn: It looks very small… But I don’t think it’s A baby…

Battered Book Of Fables: So beat up that I can’t read Goldiefangs And The Three Snappers…

Mender’s Healing Staff: Strangely, it doesn’t mend or heal.
Battered Book of Fables [item=battered book of fables] [b]Name Change: [/b] [i]Battered Beastclans Battle Plans[/i] [b]Description:[/b] This seems like really important information… Now if only you had done less napping in tribal language skills class.
Battered Book of Fables
Battered Book of Fables

Name Change:
Battered Beastclans Battle Plans
Description:
This seems like really important information… Now if only you had done less napping in tribal language skills class.
MasqD.pngCoding.pngArtshop.pngNuzlocke.pngArcanart.png
[item=battered book of fables] Battered Book of Fables [b]Name Change:[/b] The One Tome [b]Description:[/b] one tome to rule them all, one tome to bind them. [item=aged tome] Aged Tome [b]Name Change:[/b] The Other Tome [b]Description:[/b] it went there and back again. [item=fragrant orchid] [b]Fragrant Orchid[/b] [b]Description:[/b] Fragrant? Orchidding me!
Battered Book of Fables

Battered Book of Fables
Name Change: The One Tome
Description: one tome to rule them all, one tome to bind them.

Aged Tome

Aged Tome
Name Change: The Other Tome
Description: it went there and back again.

Fragrant Orchid

Fragrant Orchid
Description: Fragrant? Orchidding me!
NnYxXrI.png
[item=aged tome] Name: Aged Tome Description: A bit difficult to read, they didn't have spell check back then. [item=sakura moss] Name: Sakura Moss Description: I hope you got your tetanus shot...
Aged Tome
Description: A bit difficult to read, they didn't have spell check back then.

Sakura Moss
Description: I hope you got your tetanus shot...
omfgdogs.gif
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 191 192