Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Preview?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
highly support, its so hard to tell if something will look good on a specific dragon even with the grey-line previews
highly support, its so hard to tell if something will look good on a specific dragon even with the grey-line previews
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
Oh yes! This would help me out so much! I'm always making notes and planning ahead for how I want my dragons to look but it's not the easiest thing to do when I only get to see how it looks on the breed/gender. It'd be so nice if it works like accents and skins how you get a preview of the accent itself then also have the option to put it on a dragon from your own lair to see how it looks with that color combination etc. Having apparel do the same thing would be so useful! I also like the idea of being able to see a completed outfit of all the things you want on your dragon at once. That would make perfecting your ideas much easier!

Supported!
Oh yes! This would help me out so much! I'm always making notes and planning ahead for how I want my dragons to look but it's not the easiest thing to do when I only get to see how it looks on the breed/gender. It'd be so nice if it works like accents and skins how you get a preview of the accent itself then also have the option to put it on a dragon from your own lair to see how it looks with that color combination etc. Having apparel do the same thing would be so useful! I also like the idea of being able to see a completed outfit of all the things you want on your dragon at once. That would make perfecting your ideas much easier!

Supported!
Support! There are so many times where I'm questioning wether something looks good on a dragon or not.
Support! There are so many times where I'm questioning wether something looks good on a dragon or not.
Much needed in my opinion!
Much needed in my opinion!
595bwIn.png
I absolutely support! ^q^
I'm always buying things and then realising they dont suit the colours of my dragon. Just wasted 70K on cloudy wings thinking they'd match my midnight/rose/white but lucky me they didn't!

I like @Star's idea of there being a wardrobe system! It'd be nice if it functioned like a mix of Predict Morphology and the Apparel applying ui. So you could pick which items you wanted along with being able to switch what layers they're on. It'd be perfect for planning dragons.
I absolutely support! ^q^
I'm always buying things and then realising they dont suit the colours of my dragon. Just wasted 70K on cloudy wings thinking they'd match my midnight/rose/white but lucky me they didn't!

I like @Star's idea of there being a wardrobe system! It'd be nice if it functioned like a mix of Predict Morphology and the Apparel applying ui. So you could pick which items you wanted along with being able to switch what layers they're on. It'd be perfect for planning dragons.
2aDAbvR.pngVIKWtAP.png F72yFJK.png aaAgk15.pngO8KavVf.png
Support. I don't even bother with apparel unless I 'win' it from coli or the pile because it's such a waste
Support. I don't even bother with apparel unless I 'win' it from coli or the pile because it's such a waste
8_zps33af7dc8.pngwater-banner-3-small_zpsc5c3cd34.gif
I fully support this. If you see some apparel on someone else's dragon that looked really nice, and then go and buy it from the AH for your own dragon, only to realize that the colours don't quite fit is disappointing, and expensive!
I fully support this. If you see some apparel on someone else's dragon that looked really nice, and then go and buy it from the AH for your own dragon, only to realize that the colours don't quite fit is disappointing, and expensive!
4MasnDo.gif
| Female | Scotland | FR + 8hrs |
Yes please. :( I just looked for this and realised it didn't exist...such a shame.

FR Item Database is fantastic, it lists everything and has previews on your own dragons for skins/accents but not apparel (yet?).
Yes please. :( I just looked for this and realised it didn't exist...such a shame.

FR Item Database is fantastic, it lists everything and has previews on your own dragons for skins/accents but not apparel (yet?).
0aa00d1c-340b-41ba-b508-d554790c30dd_zpsic3oddrr.png
100% support for this! I've been wanting to get some Flourish jewelry for the pretty girl set as my avatar for awhile now, but I really don't know what colors would look best on her and I really don't want to have to put the money down only for it not to look good D=
100% support for this! I've been wanting to get some Flourish jewelry for the pretty girl set as my avatar for awhile now, but I really don't know what colors would look best on her and I really don't want to have to put the money down only for it not to look good D=
I'm a pebble vacationing in Water for a bit. Don't mind me.
e0E8Rzw.png
[quote name="DeepflowManah" date="2014-12-26 08:57:56"][quote name="Brandrew" date="2014-12-25 15:43:06"]I like the idea of adding this to the Scrying Workshop. Similar to how the Predict Morphology works, perhaps a section that allows you to enter your dragon's id number, and has a selection of dropdowns for each body area - i.e., head, neck, chest, shoulders, arms, legs, tail, wings. Many times I've wanted to see what an entire wardrobe collection will look like on one of my dragons, as being able to only view single pieces at a time doesn't necessarily give a good example of what the completed outfit will look like, or how it would look with mixed and matched pieces. Support for this suggestion![/quote] This.[/quote] I would cry tears of joy if this happened. [i]Just think of the possibilities[/i].
DeepflowManah wrote on 2014-12-26 08:57:56:
Brandrew wrote on 2014-12-25 15:43:06:
I like the idea of adding this to the Scrying Workshop. Similar to how the Predict Morphology works, perhaps a section that allows you to enter your dragon's id number, and has a selection of dropdowns for each body area - i.e., head, neck, chest, shoulders, arms, legs, tail, wings.

Many times I've wanted to see what an entire wardrobe collection will look like on one of my dragons, as being able to only view single pieces at a time doesn't necessarily give a good example of what the completed outfit will look like, or how it would look with mixed and matched pieces. Support for this suggestion!
This.

I would cry tears of joy if this happened. Just think of the possibilities.
EYhnjwN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9