Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Preview?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I would very much love that.
I would very much love that.
x1mD4Xh.pngzoCeqQ0.pngYyfc5Na.pngKgQ7j9D.pngm24-book.pngler7xW0.pnga7JKqlT.png7dOHDBn.png1vlwyTw.pngrjXEjPR.pngBXW0MaW.pngs8-m2-l15-m18-s19-m18-book.pngIQWnd9j.pngdk3PLcY.pngnfbTJzW.pnghU1vCt6.png
Support! This is one of the reasons I have so far stayed away from apparel, I can't test them.
Support! This is one of the reasons I have so far stayed away from apparel, I can't test them.
Gotta throw in my support of this as well.
I'd love to have a ton of apparel but uh....yeah. Too risky to buy much.
Gotta throw in my support of this as well.
I'd love to have a ton of apparel but uh....yeah. Too risky to buy much.
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
So much support for this!

I really want to start building outfits for my dragons but I don't know what will look good with their colouring and what items will work together =s
So much support for this!

I really want to start building outfits for my dragons but I don't know what will look good with their colouring and what items will work together =s
tumblr_ng5k5pAVdY1rm9ztto1_250.png
This would be a lot more useful than the item preview we have right now. I can't count how many times I've bought an item hoping it would look good on my dragon, but ends up not looking as good as I believed it would.

It's gotten to the point that I'm now just using Photoshop to try and overlap items on my dragon to see what it might end up looking like. It's tedious to do, but it's better than the current preview system we have in place now. At least then I have some idea of what I should aim for and knowing what I'll get when I buy it.

I'm not sure how taxing it would be to implement this on the site, but if possible, it's definitely something to consider doing!
This would be a lot more useful than the item preview we have right now. I can't count how many times I've bought an item hoping it would look good on my dragon, but ends up not looking as good as I believed it would.

It's gotten to the point that I'm now just using Photoshop to try and overlap items on my dragon to see what it might end up looking like. It's tedious to do, but it's better than the current preview system we have in place now. At least then I have some idea of what I should aim for and knowing what I'll get when I buy it.

I'm not sure how taxing it would be to implement this on the site, but if possible, it's definitely something to consider doing!
72374610.png FoHUc9c.png
XGkYzjm.png
yHOcO3G.png
58T08n9.png
This idea has my support!
I am currently trying to make the orange fluffy set at Baldwin's and I want to know how well they'll fit on my Wildclaw baby when he grows up
This idea has my support!
I am currently trying to make the orange fluffy set at Baldwin's and I want to know how well they'll fit on my Wildclaw baby when he grows up
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo1_100.gif tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.pngtumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo1_100.gif
Complete support on this one!!

I've been wanting to custom a dragon of mine but I don't know how any of the apparel would look on him and with his coloring, I suppose that you could ask other people but then there's the chance that you get it (Spending all of your treasure) and then don't actually like it at all......

*sigh*

Yeah, Total support.
Complete support on this one!!

I've been wanting to custom a dragon of mine but I don't know how any of the apparel would look on him and with his coloring, I suppose that you could ask other people but then there's the chance that you get it (Spending all of your treasure) and then don't actually like it at all......

*sigh*

Yeah, Total support.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
Totally support! We already have this with accents so I don't think it would be too hard to implement it into apparel previewing.
Totally support! We already have this with accents so I don't think it would be too hard to implement it into apparel previewing.
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
There have been so many threads like this, I'd be surprised if they aren't planning to implement it! Especially since it would be similar to how we already preview skins/accents, or gene/breed changes.

Anyway, MAJOR SUPPORT! I recently spent all my money of stuff I thought would look cool on one of my dragons... and then didn't...
There have been so many threads like this, I'd be surprised if they aren't planning to implement it! Especially since it would be similar to how we already preview skins/accents, or gene/breed changes.

Anyway, MAJOR SUPPORT! I recently spent all my money of stuff I thought would look cool on one of my dragons... and then didn't...
77310def8a8885b2a6fbc71d6228550dc13490b4.png
756b261e7bf072facfbc9f9cb20a571e9d08001d.png
dedcc8a9a54ffec00c844f200df2a62ae2298d73.png
Definite support

Id love to see if a piece works for a dragon *before* i buy it. Like with skins and accents.
The horror stories...
Definite support

Id love to see if a piece works for a dragon *before* i buy it. Like with skins and accents.
The horror stories...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9