Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 2298 2299
The guardian tensed up at the sound of Elise's voice.
{@BluTED @SimonTheGreat}
The guardian tensed up at the sound of Elise's voice.
{@BluTED @SimonTheGreat}
tumblr_nhtfa9rOoJ1tfzajgo1_r3_500.gif
@gridmark @lumpscream

//not at all! I'm happy you wish to rp with us!

Though he was rather immersed in conversation with the Tundra, the silver eyed Coatl could practically feel something staring at his backside. It was only after taking a few glances about the place that he managed to find the obscurity; a young and seemingly timid nocturne hiding behind a boulder. He'd **** his head to the side, his expression confused, but welcoming.

"Can i help you? "
@gridmark @lumpscream

//not at all! I'm happy you wish to rp with us!

Though he was rather immersed in conversation with the Tundra, the silver eyed Coatl could practically feel something staring at his backside. It was only after taking a few glances about the place that he managed to find the obscurity; a young and seemingly timid nocturne hiding behind a boulder. He'd **** his head to the side, his expression confused, but welcoming.

"Can i help you? "
frchibi_sugarbooty_by_mirandarin-d8csv2a.gif
((ah thank you so much!))

Alarik tenses up, his orange eyes going wide before he ducks his head behind the rock. Although after a few seconds of hiding he peaks his head back over the rock to see if the dragon was still looking at him, and it seemed the silver eyed dragon was.

"Um, w-what kind of d-dragon are you?" He asks nervously after slinking out from behind the rock, his dark orange wings folded neatly against his sides.

{@SugarBooty} {@Lumpscream}
((ah thank you so much!))

Alarik tenses up, his orange eyes going wide before he ducks his head behind the rock. Although after a few seconds of hiding he peaks his head back over the rock to see if the dragon was still looking at him, and it seemed the silver eyed dragon was.

"Um, w-what kind of d-dragon are you?" He asks nervously after slinking out from behind the rock, his dark orange wings folded neatly against his sides.

{@SugarBooty} {@Lumpscream}
"I apologize....but I don't like it when I'm suddenly startled like that." Elise rubbed her pearl slowly.
"I apologize....but I don't like it when I'm suddenly startled like that." Elise rubbed her pearl slowly.
tumblr_m1638sFOlM1qd87hlo1_500.gif
Dilos' claw groped for the pearl once more, before she backed off a bit. "It's not food, not a baby-maker, so it must be a rock." She sounded so incredibly confident with her deduction. And why shouldn't she? She thought she was just the smartest creature! "What's your favorite bug?"

@BluTED
Dilos' claw groped for the pearl once more, before she backed off a bit. "It's not food, not a baby-maker, so it must be a rock." She sounded so incredibly confident with her deduction. And why shouldn't she? She thought she was just the smartest creature! "What's your favorite bug?"

@BluTED
nudX0O8.png
@gridmark @lumpscream

The nocturne still seemed nervous, even after emerged from behind his boulder. Koli was a pretty timid dragon himself, but after already meeting so many people he was very hyped up with confidence. He'd stand on his hind legs and let's his wings expand to their full wingspan, feinting strength.

"What kind of dragon am I?! I am the mighty Coatl! " he'd exclaim with a laugh.

"And you would be a nocturne yes? Come, tell us your name. I was actually about to share my lunch with my friend here, in case you're hungry. "
@gridmark @lumpscream

The nocturne still seemed nervous, even after emerged from behind his boulder. Koli was a pretty timid dragon himself, but after already meeting so many people he was very hyped up with confidence. He'd stand on his hind legs and let's his wings expand to their full wingspan, feinting strength.

"What kind of dragon am I?! I am the mighty Coatl! " he'd exclaim with a laugh.

"And you would be a nocturne yes? Come, tell us your name. I was actually about to share my lunch with my friend here, in case you're hungry. "
frchibi_sugarbooty_by_mirandarin-d8csv2a.gif
"My favorite bug? What is your deal?" She held the pearl up away from the Spiral. "And it's not a rock!" Elise looked a bit irritated.

"My favorite bug? What is your deal?" She held the pearl up away from the Spiral. "And it's not a rock!" Elise looked a bit irritated.

tumblr_m1638sFOlM1qd87hlo1_500.gif
@sugarbooty @gridmark

"Please do join us!" Mare urged, "'The more the merrier' so the saying goes, right? And with you, we make four, and while 3's a crowd, 4's a party!"

She looked at Koli.

"Not that we would be a crowd, of course."

//sorry for being away all day! I had to help build a giant 13 foot bird for my school play. that kinda took up all my time, lol
@sugarbooty @gridmark

"Please do join us!" Mare urged, "'The more the merrier' so the saying goes, right? And with you, we make four, and while 3's a crowd, 4's a party!"

She looked at Koli.

"Not that we would be a crowd, of course."

//sorry for being away all day! I had to help build a giant 13 foot bird for my school play. that kinda took up all my time, lol
// I do not suppose there is any set of you open to have a little Fae Join you?
// I do not suppose there is any set of you open to have a little Fae Join you?
I am one Goofy dude! High five!

00156987.0001.png
{@Lumpscream} {@SugarBooty}

((Sorry I've been away as well im actually in the process of moving))

He perks perks up at seeing the dragons wings, tentatively reaching out to touch the feathers, "Woah! Your wings are so cool!" He half heartedly flaps his wings for emphasis. "S-so a coatl? Cool!" He doesn't seem quite so nervous anymore, and excitedly nods at the mention of food, "O-oh yes please! Do you have any bugs? I love bugs. I eat all kinds of bugs!"

He comes a bit closer to the two dragons before sitting back on his hind legs. "Oh uh, my name is Alarik! What is yours?" He asks, looking back and forth between the two dragons.
{@Lumpscream} {@SugarBooty}

((Sorry I've been away as well im actually in the process of moving))

He perks perks up at seeing the dragons wings, tentatively reaching out to touch the feathers, "Woah! Your wings are so cool!" He half heartedly flaps his wings for emphasis. "S-so a coatl? Cool!" He doesn't seem quite so nervous anymore, and excitedly nods at the mention of food, "O-oh yes please! Do you have any bugs? I love bugs. I eat all kinds of bugs!"

He comes a bit closer to the two dragons before sitting back on his hind legs. "Oh uh, my name is Alarik! What is yours?" He asks, looking back and forth between the two dragons.
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 2298 2299