Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dec Free Newbie Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37
@MimiTheTurtle You'll actually get everything from APP10, not just the blue one :D

@sneakingfox You aren't the last group! I'm not even halfway through giving away the prizes, so there is actually tons of stuff left. If you're going to have an attitude of it not being enough, perhaps you don't need to claim a prize and it can go to someone more grateful.
There's always food prizes, those are useful to anyone, as well as some familiars. There are also apparel prizes, like you said, and a large variety of things. You have about 2 days left to claim your prizes, so you have until then.
@MimiTheTurtle You'll actually get everything from APP10, not just the blue one :D

@sneakingfox You aren't the last group! I'm not even halfway through giving away the prizes, so there is actually tons of stuff left. If you're going to have an attitude of it not being enough, perhaps you don't need to claim a prize and it can go to someone more grateful.
There's always food prizes, those are useful to anyone, as well as some familiars. There are also apparel prizes, like you said, and a large variety of things. You have about 2 days left to claim your prizes, so you have until then.
@britneyrox ohh even better then :D I love those weird little dangly lights XD
@britneyrox ohh even better then :D I love those weird little dangly lights XD
tumblr_inline_nc6dk1vPha1scrvs1.gif
@britneyrox
I'm sorry I didn't mean it to come across that way, and I am thankful. I had to go back through and see that not everything was claimed.

If it's still okay I would like BAT3: the power stone pack and APP5
Again, I'm sorry.
@britneyrox
I'm sorry I didn't mean it to come across that way, and I am thankful. I had to go back through and see that not everything was claimed.

If it's still okay I would like BAT3: the power stone pack and APP5
Again, I'm sorry.
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.pngocvw8Dk.png
@britneyrox
I would really like #1 d10
#2 app 12 the little light looking items the deep sea bulbs both colors and purple bandana
#3 fam1 dwarf truffle, iridescent scale back, sunset lasher
finally was able to use this it's still acting up so I hope all is right.
@britneyrox
I would really like #1 d10
#2 app 12 the little light looking items the deep sea bulbs both colors and purple bandana
#3 fam1 dwarf truffle, iridescent scale back, sunset lasher
finally was able to use this it's still acting up so I hope all is right.
eZ5CPeG.gifstar_by_cas_a_fras-d9fa7av.gif

ban_by_cas_a_fras-d9fa7an.gif
@SnowMercury @Cassafrasspie You both took too long to respond! Maybe you'll be redrawn.
@SnowMercury @Cassafrasspie You both took too long to respond! Maybe you'll be redrawn.
[center][b]Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks![/b] Here is the ninth set of winners! There are 7 instead of 5 because someone didn't respond during the last round. 1. @GiJoeJoe 2. @artreyu 3. @neamatua 4. @TaterBAK 5. @AngelsAshes 6. @WyldWing 7. @MercerArcher [b]You each have 48 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner.[/b] If you have already won, let me know, I redrew you by mistake. Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections. You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide 3 options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. [b]Do not request a dragon prize[/b] unless you have the space in your lair. [b]If you choose a grabbag prize[/b] you must list the items you want from the grabbag. [If it says choose two, tell me which two you want.] You can list that grabbag as more than one of your prize choices, just choose different items from it. [b]When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "FAM4."[/b] [quote=FAM4]Rockbreaker's Familiar [item=Cragbacked Bouldursa][/quote] Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar. If you had double tickets, your second one has been removed now that you've won to give others a chance at getting a prize. Please PM or ping me if you have any questions, I'm here to help! I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:[/center]
Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks!

Here is the ninth set of winners! There are 7 instead of 5 because someone didn't respond during the last round.

1. @GiJoeJoe
2. @artreyu
3. @neamatua
4. @TaterBAK
5. @AngelsAshes
6. @WyldWing
7. @MercerArcher

You each have 48 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner. If you have already won, let me know, I redrew you by mistake.

Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections.

You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide 3 options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on.

Do not request a dragon prize unless you have the space in your lair.

If you choose a grabbag prize you must list the items you want from the grabbag. [If it says choose two, tell me which two you want.] You can list that grabbag as more than one of your prize choices, just choose different items from it.

When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "FAM4."
FAM4 wrote:
Rockbreaker's Familiar
Cragbacked Bouldursa

Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar.

If you had double tickets, your second one has been removed now that you've won to give others a chance at getting a prize.

Please PM or ping me if you have any questions, I'm here to help! I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:
thank you very much! my choises are-

fam 2- serthis alchemist, relic eel

app 8- forest green wraps

app 2- pretty bows

@britneyrox sorry i'm horrible at remembering to ping x.x
thank you very much! my choises are-

fam 2- serthis alchemist, relic eel

app 8- forest green wraps

app 2- pretty bows

@britneyrox sorry i'm horrible at remembering to ping x.x
0TOmPTq.png
@britneyrox
Thank you! Here are my choices
Fam 1
1. Emerald Cave Jewel
2. Citrine Cave Jewel
3. Dwarf Truffle
4. Blooming Strangler

Fam 2
5. Charcoal Sprangyroo
6. Iridescent Scaleback
@britneyrox
Thank you! Here are my choices
Fam 1
1. Emerald Cave Jewel
2. Citrine Cave Jewel
3. Dwarf Truffle
4. Blooming Strangler

Fam 2
5. Charcoal Sprangyroo
6. Iridescent Scaleback
@britneyrox

1. FAM 1
Southmarsh Podid
Venimous Toridae
Baku

2. FAM 2
Warcat Protector
Dodo

3. APP5
Brown Bird

4. D9
Lunera
@britneyrox

1. FAM 1
Southmarsh Podid
Venimous Toridae
Baku

2. FAM 2
Warcat Protector
Dodo

3. APP5
Brown Bird

4. D9
Lunera
k5f5v.jpg
@WyldWing @TaterBAK please reread the instructions! the fam1/fam2 prizes each come with more than one familiar. let me know if you have questions, but you must follow the instructions to get prizes!

@neamatua be sure to ping when asked :)
@WyldWing @TaterBAK please reread the instructions! the fam1/fam2 prizes each come with more than one familiar. let me know if you have questions, but you must follow the instructions to get prizes!

@neamatua be sure to ping when asked :)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37