Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 2
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 191 192
[item=battered book of fables] [b]Name: [/b]Battered Book of Fables [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Have you ever heard the tale of the skydancer who cut off his own tail? No? It’s really not one for hatchlings...[/i] [item=magi casting rod] [b]Name: [/b]Magi Casting Rod [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Magi use this for casting powerful spells. You hope its previous owner won’t set fire to your hoard from afar. [/i] [item=bluespine slug] [b]Name:[/b] Bluespine Slug [b]Caption:[/b] [i]The spines of this slug contain a powerful venom that could fell an Imperial in seconds. Dragons who venture into the water must watch their step![/i]
Battered Book of Fables
Name: Battered Book of Fables
Caption: Have you ever heard the tale of the skydancer who cut off his own tail? No? It’s really not one for hatchlings...

Magi Casting Rod
Name: Magi Casting Rod
Caption: Magi use this for casting powerful spells. You hope its previous owner won’t set fire to your hoard from afar.

Bluespine Slug
Name: Bluespine Slug
Caption: The spines of this slug contain a powerful venom that could fell an Imperial in seconds. Dragons who venture into the water must watch their step!
vZUqWrR.png
[item=Spineback Slug] These were once Crimson Reef Snails who wanted to use the Spines gene on themselves. As you can see, it did not turn out well. [item=Aged Tome] Don't let the old outlook fool you, it can still tell you more about the world than Wikipedia. [item=Micro Deer] Dragon parents really like them. They're so small they can feed them to their offspring as a whole!
Spineback Slug

These were once Crimson Reef Snails who wanted to use the Spines gene on themselves. As you can see, it did not turn out well.

Aged Tome

Don't let the old outlook fool you, it can still tell you more about the world than Wikipedia.

Micro Deer

Dragon parents really like them. They're so small they can feed them to their offspring as a whole!
tumblr_inline_nc5kxuTT1m1scrvs1.gif
[item=battered book of fables] [b]Name:[/b] Book of Mythological Creatures [b]Caption[/b]: [i]The tales of creatures called 'Humans' that are held within this book have long fascinated and terrified hatchling and adult dragons alike.[/i] [item=aged tome] [b]Name:[/b] Ancient Tome [b]Caption:[/b] [i]When you first found this ancient tome you were excited to learn what knowledge it may hold. However, much to your disappointment, it was blank.[/i] [item=micro deer] [b]Name:[/b] Micro Deer [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Definitely not the trophy buck you expected.[/i]
Battered Book of Fables
Name: Book of Mythological Creatures
Caption: The tales of creatures called 'Humans' that are held within this book have long fascinated and terrified hatchling and adult dragons alike.

Aged Tome
Name: Ancient Tome
Caption: When you first found this ancient tome you were excited to learn what knowledge it may hold. However, much to your disappointment, it was blank.

Micro Deer
Name: Micro Deer
Caption: Definitely not the trophy buck you expected.
mGjJddq.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8108.png[/img] [b]Songbird mimic[/b] This cricket does rather good impressions of various avian mating calls, much to the annoyance of gullible birds.
8108.png
Songbird mimic
This cricket does rather good impressions of various avian mating calls, much to the annoyance of gullible birds.
[item=delta orchid] [b]Name:[/b] Delta Orchid OR Wonder Orchid [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Flowers like these can't talk, not even if there's anyone worth talking to around.[/i] [item=spineback slug] [b]Name:[/b] Spineback Slug [b]Caption: [/b][i]Stepping on one of these can be a real thorn in the side![/i] [item=magi casting rod] [b]Name:[/b] Magi Casting Rod [b]Caption:[/b] [i]In the right hands, the stone hanging from this staff provides great power. In the right set of jaws, the rest of it provides an awful lot of splinters.[/i]
Delta Orchid
Name: Delta Orchid OR Wonder Orchid
Caption: Flowers like these can't talk, not even if there's anyone worth talking to around.

Spineback Slug
Name: Spineback Slug
Caption: Stepping on one of these can be a real thorn in the side!

Magi Casting Rod
Name: Magi Casting Rod
Caption: In the right hands, the stone hanging from this staff provides great power. In the right set of jaws, the rest of it provides an awful lot of splinters.
Tarnished Chain
Name: Tarnished Chain
Caption: Maybe it has been used by a magnetic young business magnate and an innocent college graduate.

Dwarf Fawn
Name: Dwarf Fawn
Caption: Faster! Faster! Don't look back! Keep Running!

Battered Book of Fables
Caption: It tells a tale of a land before time when dragons were sold for millions.
Tarnished Chain
Name: Tarnished Chain
Caption: Maybe it has been used by a magnetic young business magnate and an innocent college graduate.

Dwarf Fawn
Name: Dwarf Fawn
Caption: Faster! Faster! Don't look back! Keep Running!

Battered Book of Fables
Caption: It tells a tale of a land before time when dragons were sold for millions.
[item=micro deer] [b]Name:[/b] Micro Deer [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Impossible to eat just one.[/i] [item=zebra cricket] [b]Name:[/b] Zebra Cricket [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Is it purple with black stripes or black with purple stripes?[/i] [item=delta orchid] [b]Name:[/b] Delta Orchid [b]Caption:[/b] [i]This sweet blossom grows in the fertile soil near the Sea of a Thousand Currents.[/i]
Micro Deer
Name: Micro Deer
Caption: Impossible to eat just one.

Zebra Cricket
Name: Zebra Cricket
Caption: Is it purple with black stripes or black with purple stripes?

Delta Orchid
Name: Delta Orchid
Caption: This sweet blossom grows in the fertile soil near the Sea of a Thousand Currents.
[item=Spineback Slug] [b]Name[/b]:Spineback Slug [b]Captain[/b]:Young dragons learn the hard ways that you should always puck the spines off first. [item=Bluespine Slug] [b]Name[/b]:Bluespine Slug [b]Captain[/b]:Dragons often puck the pretty spines off to add to their dolls as hair. [item=Songbird Mimic] [b]Name[/b]:Songbird Mimic [b]Captain[/b]:A great disappointment to meat-eaters looking for a tasty songbird snack.
Spineback Slug
Name:Spineback Slug
Captain:Young dragons learn the hard ways that you should always puck the spines off first.

Bluespine Slug
Name:Bluespine Slug
Captain:Dragons often puck the pretty spines off to add to their dolls as hair.
Songbird Mimic
Name:Songbird Mimic
Captain:A great disappointment to meat-eaters looking for a tasty songbird snack.
IceFamiliars_zpsdn6ahezm.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8105.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Fragrant Orchid [b]Caption:[/b] It smells better than it tastes [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8098.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Rusted chain [b]Caption:[/b] Someone could turn it into a terrific necklace [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8109.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Zebra cricket [b]Caption:[/b] It's exactly what it sounds like
8105.png

Name: Fragrant Orchid
Caption: It smells better than it tastes

8098.png

Name: Rusted chain
Caption: Someone could turn it into a terrific necklace

8109.png

Name: Zebra cricket
Caption: It's exactly what it sounds like
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo5_500.png
8095.png
Caption: Once upon a time, there was a beautiful Dragon princess......
8094.png
Name: Aged Tome
Caption: Though it's missing a few pages, the languages it's written in seem old and illegible.
8095.png
Caption: Once upon a time, there was a beautiful Dragon princess......
8094.png
Name: Aged Tome
Caption: Though it's missing a few pages, the languages it's written in seem old and illegible.
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 191 192