Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Okapi: A New Tertiary Gene!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 66 67
AHHH it's looks so cute! More stripey dragons, yes!
AHHH it's looks so cute! More stripey dragons, yes!
Does your clan have lore? SHARE IT HERE!
This gene is AWESOME I was so worried there would be another texture gene but I'm glad it's something as lovely as this!

Now to wait several months until the price drops so I can buy it.
This gene is AWESOME I was so worried there would be another texture gene but I'm glad it's something as lovely as this!

Now to wait several months until the price drops so I can buy it.
wqwjmh.png
oh my gosh OKAPI!!!
oh my gosh OKAPI!!!
"Are you wearing-" "The Chanel boots? Yeah I am" [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=2&style=6&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=5&tert=10&elem=6&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png[/img]
"Are you wearing-"

"The Chanel boots? Yeah I am"

dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=2&style=6&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=5&tert=10&elem=6&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png
dhJpGiJ.gif
Well, after looking through a lot of combinations of colours and genes... I'm not impressed. I really love booties, and wish it was just a solid colour for the "hands" and "feet". FR seems to over-do A LOT of genes. I really wish they take this into consideration and change it, perhaps? :/ If not.. I guess oh well.
Well, after looking through a lot of combinations of colours and genes... I'm not impressed. I really love booties, and wish it was just a solid colour for the "hands" and "feet". FR seems to over-do A LOT of genes. I really wish they take this into consideration and change it, perhaps? :/ If not.. I guess oh well.
[quote name="Catpuccino" date="2015-01-09 01:26:36"]"Are you wearing-" "The Chanel boots? Yeah I am" [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=2&style=6&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=5&tert=10&elem=6&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png[/img][/quote] WOW. Fabulous Tundra is fabulous.
Catpuccino wrote on 2015-01-09 01:26:36:
"Are you wearing-"

"The Chanel boots? Yeah I am"

dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=2&style=6&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=5&tert=10&elem=6&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png

WOW. Fabulous Tundra is fabulous.
iK0jgh4.png
The new dragons looked like they were made for this. Coolness!
The new dragons looked like they were made for this. Coolness!
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
ahhh this gene is really nice im hoping to get one soon but deciding what to use it on will be hard as a i have quite a few dragons it will look good on

and okapis are great animals one of my fave hoofed animals
ahhh this gene is really nice im hoping to get one soon but deciding what to use it on will be hard as a i have quite a few dragons it will look good on

and okapis are great animals one of my fave hoofed animals
867.Pots150.Laneydragon_zpsspt6kihl.pngm2YbpzO.png
it's really cool! im having trouble trying to find something it can work with, but at least it's more visible than spines :o
it's really cool! im having trouble trying to find something it can work with, but at least it's more visible than spines :o
definitely digging the way it looks with darker colors
definitely digging the way it looks with darker colors
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 66 67