Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | #FedoraQuest2k15 - RAFFLE CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6
Last day for donations? Guess I should end it with a bang.
Last day for donations? Guess I should end it with a bang.
tumblr_nhgsdkI3pQ1tcvf9go1_500.png
@xydriek
Donating to this incredible cause.
May you reach true euphoria, m'lady.
@xydriek
Donating to this incredible cause.
May you reach true euphoria, m'lady.

lopunny.gif
Medic
They/Them
Cartoon fanatic
Talk to me about aliens
and video games!
tqKCpSG.png
@DonutyGoodness @TheUselessMedic Thank you for your contributions, m'emes. @Scotty [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/a5a98b61430f4cbce5a0b7902d22452e/tumblr_nhu5ysbZ0y1u5ce0io1_400.gif[/img] Bloodstorm should have no problems avoiding the friendzone now, you can obviously tell he is a Nice Guy and women should choose him over all of those fake douchebags out there right?
@DonutyGoodness
@TheUselessMedic

Thank you for your contributions, m'emes.

@Scotty

tumblr_nhu5ysbZ0y1u5ce0io1_400.gif

Bloodstorm should have no problems avoiding the friendzone now, you can obviously tell he is a Nice Guy and women should choose him over all of those fake douchebags out there right?
ALRIGHT the raffle closed up at rollover last night and I'm just getting around to doing all of my final calculations and whatnot.

The final count after three days of donations is 56 WHOLE FEDORAS.
That's a whole lot of euphoria, m'ladies (and m'gentlemen. And m'everyone else.)

And now for the raffle!
The winner of 100kT is..... @MissAlavesa !!!!

I'll send you a message with your prize!

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO DONATED M'FEDORAS! I was honestly amazed that so many people were willing to donate, even though its something ridiculous and silly like this. I'm saving each and every message in my inbox from you guys because they're hilarious and they make me v happy. If you'd really like you can keep donating or request a blingee of one of your dragons or something~

My dragons and I have finally experienced the Ultimate Euphoria and we couldn't have done it without you! (and maybe some cheetos and mountain dew)
ALRIGHT the raffle closed up at rollover last night and I'm just getting around to doing all of my final calculations and whatnot.

The final count after three days of donations is 56 WHOLE FEDORAS.
That's a whole lot of euphoria, m'ladies (and m'gentlemen. And m'everyone else.)

And now for the raffle!
The winner of 100kT is..... @MissAlavesa !!!!

I'll send you a message with your prize!

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO DONATED M'FEDORAS! I was honestly amazed that so many people were willing to donate, even though its something ridiculous and silly like this. I'm saving each and every message in my inbox from you guys because they're hilarious and they make me v happy. If you'd really like you can keep donating or request a blingee of one of your dragons or something~

My dragons and I have finally experienced the Ultimate Euphoria and we couldn't have done it without you! (and maybe some cheetos and mountain dew)
@xydriek

I'm so pleased with that picture oh my god.
This is better than any raffle prize I thank you m'friend.

Fedora bless u.
@xydriek

I'm so pleased with that picture oh my god.
This is better than any raffle prize I thank you m'friend.

Fedora bless u.
1 2 3 4 5 6