Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | #FedoraQuest2k15 - RAFFLE CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Xydriek
I will literally never make any of my dragons wear a fedora. I'll send my black fedora your way in a minute.
@Xydriek
I will literally never make any of my dragons wear a fedora. I'll send my black fedora your way in a minute.
earthflower.pngfood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifearthflower.png
@Shroomlet @SherokuTakari @Mycologist [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/3b06349111f6e288b700124860e58605/tumblr_inline_naatzugeAi1rmuf1h.gif[/img] m'fedoras you've been added to the hall of fame~
@Shroomlet
@SherokuTakari
@Mycologist

tumblr_inline_naatzugeAi1rmuf1h.gif

m'fedoras

you've been added to the hall of fame~
OKAY SO HERE's THE DEAL

If i can get a grand total of 100 black fedoras BEFORE rollover tonight, I'm willing to increase the raffle pool to 150kT. I've already received 42 fedoras, so we're almost halfway there! Keep on donating! Y'all are great.
OKAY SO HERE's THE DEAL

If i can get a grand total of 100 black fedoras BEFORE rollover tonight, I'm willing to increase the raffle pool to 150kT. I've already received 42 fedoras, so we're almost halfway there! Keep on donating! Y'all are great.
Bump [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/866a0bc60afc28ee3d832b9fe69b870e/tumblr_inline_naatf9X5mU1rmuf1h.gif[/img]
Bump

tumblr_inline_naatf9X5mU1rmuf1h.gif
I would like to amend the number of fedoras I'm donating to this cause.
I would like to amend the number of fedoras I'm donating to this cause.
NLdJQtw.png
@TygerTyger

BLESS YOU, MY CHILD. You are a true roll-model for euphoria-seekers everywhere.
@TygerTyger

BLESS YOU, MY CHILD. You are a true roll-model for euphoria-seekers everywhere.
This may be the best thread I've read. I only need a red fedora for Carmen Sandiego the dragon (when I find her...) so you're welcome to the one black one I have. And if I get hold of more I'll toss 'em your way.
This may be the best thread I've read. I only need a red fedora for Carmen Sandiego the dragon (when I find her...) so you're welcome to the one black one I have. And if I get hold of more I'll toss 'em your way.
message sent with m'donation

Also If Bloodstorm could be given some fedora'd help in wooing m'ladies, that would be amazing.
message sent with m'donation

Also If Bloodstorm could be given some fedora'd help in wooing m'ladies, that would be amazing.
@Xydriek I think you're the reason fedora prices quadrupled in the AH. Well done. ;)
@Xydriek I think you're the reason fedora prices quadrupled in the AH. Well done. ;)
NLdJQtw.png
@Reginlief
@Scotty
@Cynderbark

*tips m'ountain dew*
thank you all for your donations~

(sorry i've been too busy to reply all day)
(i'll work on bloodstorm's blingee tomorrow after class)
(i think im gonna end this tomorrow at rollover and then do the raffle on wednesday night)
(euphoric)

Edit: ALSO @TygerTyger omg I was joking with a friend earlier that Fedora Quest has singlehandedly broken the economy. it's pretty much back to normal now, but for a while black fedora prices were ridiculous :p
@Reginlief
@Scotty
@Cynderbark

*tips m'ountain dew*
thank you all for your donations~

(sorry i've been too busy to reply all day)
(i'll work on bloodstorm's blingee tomorrow after class)
(i think im gonna end this tomorrow at rollover and then do the raffle on wednesday night)
(euphoric)

Edit: ALSO @TygerTyger omg I was joking with a friend earlier that Fedora Quest has singlehandedly broken the economy. it's pretty much back to normal now, but for a while black fedora prices were ridiculous :p
1 2 3 4 5 6