Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | #FedoraQuest2k15 - RAFFLE CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center]Hey there, friends. So I have a dream. My dream is to someday equip all of the permanent dergs in my lair with a black fedora so that my dragons and I can experience.... [i]true euphoria.[/i] [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/7711baf7413f79f0827962bab8eb0cd8/tumblr_nhn5wvrvwG1u5ce0io1_400.gif[/img] No but really, I had this idea the other day and I think it'd be hilarious if I could somehow pull it off and get black fedoras for all of my dergs. I don't have much to offer, but anyone willing to donate a fedora for the cause will be entered in a raffle of 100kT and will get their name proudly displayed in... [i][u][b]The Fedora Quest Hall of Fame.[/b][/u][/i][/center] If you'd like to donate to this noble cause, please ping me or just send me a me a fedora and I'll add your name to the ~[i]exclusive[/i]~ list below. Help me make my dream a reality. EDIT: If I can get a total of 100 fedoras before rollover tonight (1-4-15) I'll increase the raffle to 150kT!!
Hey there, friends. So I have a dream. My dream is to someday equip all of the permanent dergs in my lair with a black fedora so that my dragons and I can experience.... true euphoria.

tumblr_nhn5wvrvwG1u5ce0io1_400.gif

No but really, I had this idea the other day and I think it'd be hilarious if I could somehow pull it off and get black fedoras for all of my dergs. I don't have much to offer, but anyone willing to donate a fedora for the cause will be entered in a raffle of 100kT and will get their name proudly displayed in...

The Fedora Quest Hall of Fame.

If you'd like to donate to this noble cause, please ping me or just send me a me a fedora and I'll add your name to the ~exclusive~ list below. Help me make my dream a reality.

EDIT: If I can get a total of 100 fedoras before rollover tonight (1-4-15) I'll increase the raffle to 150kT!!
[center][img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/11c19aafe129e72617c7bef802c7ee44/tumblr_nhn6m7o0pV1u5ce0io1_400.gif[/img] [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/4de8f7885ef63ba1082e065dc630f5df/tumblr_nhn6m7o0pV1u5ce0io2_500.gif[/img] [b][u]This list is reserved for the brave souls who have sacrificed their fedoras for the greater good, for the noble cause that is...[i] Fedora Quest.[/u][/i] [/b] [b] ✦ 3dsam ✦ TygerTyger x4 ✦ crabbySeer x2 ✦ Cielka ✦ refrayn x2 ✦ BeingOfNature ✦ criticalwhale ✦ Sika ✦ iamtigerlily ✦ MissAlavesa ✦ Tag x5 ✦ Thipnip ✦ Kardi ✦ peachify x15 ✦ Giratina ✦ Shroomlet x2 ✦ SherokuTakari ✦ Mycologist ✦ Reginlief ✦ Scotty ✦ Cynderbark ✦ TheUselessMedic ✦ DonutyGoodness x10 [/b] [/center]
tumblr_nhn6m7o0pV1u5ce0io1_400.gif

tumblr_nhn6m7o0pV1u5ce0io2_500.gif

This list is reserved for the brave souls who have sacrificed their fedoras for the greater good, for the noble cause that is... Fedora Quest.

✦ 3dsam
✦ TygerTyger x4
✦ crabbySeer x2
✦ Cielka
✦ refrayn x2
✦ BeingOfNature
✦ criticalwhale
✦ Sika
✦ iamtigerlily
✦ MissAlavesa
✦ Tag x5
✦ Thipnip
✦ Kardi
✦ peachify x15
✦ Giratina
✦ Shroomlet x2
✦ SherokuTakari
✦ Mycologist
✦ Reginlief
✦ Scotty
✦ Cynderbark
✦ TheUselessMedic
✦ DonutyGoodness x10

call (108)2DO-NATE and give her all the fedoras
call (108)2DO-NATE and give her all the fedoras
tumblr_nhgsdkI3pQ1tcvf9go1_500.png
amazing
amazing
I would like to donate!
I would like to donate!
@3dsam oh man THE FIRST BRAVE SOLDIER HAS ARRIVED. Thank you my sweet child, you shall be the first person in the ~Fedora Quest Hall of Fame~ ;o
@3dsam oh man THE FIRST BRAVE SOLDIER HAS ARRIVED. Thank you my sweet child, you shall be the first person in the ~Fedora Quest Hall of Fame~ ;o
I've decided to sweeten the pot and turn this into a raffle! For each black fedora donated you'll get one ticket in a raffle of 100kT!
I've decided to sweeten the pot and turn this into a raffle! For each black fedora donated you'll get one ticket in a raffle of 100kT!
M'donation. [item=black fedora]
M'donation. Black Fedora
NLdJQtw.png
@Xydriek this thread
is
gold.
I wish I had something to donate.
@Xydriek this thread
is
gold.
I wish I had something to donate.
unknown.png