Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa 2014 Sign-Ups [Closed]
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@Devildove Ill be happy to ^-^
@Devildove Ill be happy to ^-^
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
Sooooo i want to confirm that i will NOT be anonymous is my exchange. I can't remember what i put in my form... @devildove
Sooooo i want to confirm that i will NOT be anonymous is my exchange. I can't remember what i put in my form... @devildove
Solar Blades I BUY SOLAR BLADES!
FR 0+ Hours (exact with site/server time)
Pardon the typos! I'm on mobile ALOT.
(Probably why a lot of my forum posts are edited.)
kIkbHva.png
@Erised Correct, you are marked to be revealed.
@Erised Correct, you are marked to be revealed.
@devildove sorry about the many questions haha but I have another.

How are we to send artwork to our giftees? Can i provide the link with the image to my elf, with a little [REMOVE THIS] in it?

EDIT: Also, are we allowed to add a small message in our PM to our elves for them to send to our giftee?
@devildove sorry about the many questions haha but I have another.

How are we to send artwork to our giftees? Can i provide the link with the image to my elf, with a little [REMOVE THIS] in it?

EDIT: Also, are we allowed to add a small message in our PM to our elves for them to send to our giftee?
kIkbHva.png
@Erised Yes to both, and no worries, ask as many questions as you want!
@Erised Yes to both, and no worries, ask as many questions as you want!
@devildove you're too kind :) Thank you! I'll be sure to let you know if i have others. I'm so excited to send off my gifts!
@devildove you're too kind :) Thank you! I'll be sure to let you know if i have others. I'm so excited to send off my gifts!
kIkbHva.png
@Devildove When are gifts going out?
@Devildove When are gifts going out?
tumblr_pf2hgoYouA1uxd9mdo3_540.gif
@flightedbird You're in the wrong thread, try the Discussion thread :P And also read the FAQ please, as the answer is right there. You had to agree that you'd done that before signing up for the exchange, even.
@flightedbird You're in the wrong thread, try the Discussion thread :P And also read the FAQ please, as the answer is right there. You had to agree that you'd done that before signing up for the exchange, even.
@Devildove I did read the FAQ. :l I missed it the second time through.
@Devildove I did read the FAQ. :l I missed it the second time through.
tumblr_pf2hgoYouA1uxd9mdo3_540.gif
@alanna (and @devildove) HUGE HUGE thank you for the lovely gifts, and for coming through so spectacularly when my Santa punked out! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I kind of cannot believe you found such perfect dragons! :-D
@alanna (and @devildove) HUGE HUGE thank you for the lovely gifts, and for coming through so spectacularly when my Santa punked out! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I kind of cannot believe you found such perfect dragons! :-D

Y1N7tKs.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46