Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Moved!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36
@SquishyPenguin OH WOW I GAVE HER WIND EYES I'm so sorry! Here's a corrected copy C: [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/62ba6de90e961ca4418bc7f881d13a26/tumblr_nhqiheX0gi1u3hthbo1_r1_400.png[/img]
@SquishyPenguin OH WOW I GAVE HER WIND EYES

I'm so sorry! Here's a corrected copy C:

tumblr_nhqiheX0gi1u3hthbo1_r1_400.png
tumblr_nqeo3vpXm81t0xirfo1_400.png xPCgHBg.png
@Shaniae
eeeee perfect, thanks so much! :'D
@Shaniae
eeeee perfect, thanks so much! :'D
tumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio2_250.pngtumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio1_250.png
Your dragon's name + link to your dragon: Emy - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4947051] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/49471/4947051_350.png[/img] [/url] What kind of dragonbux? Treaasssure Anything extra? A gene you don't have yet? Nope! The price (40k each): Okay! [40k sounds good] Would you like pinged for future sets? Always. When you're open. I always miss it D:
Your dragon's name + link to your dragon: Emy -
4947051_350.png

What kind of dragonbux? Treaasssure
Anything extra? A gene you don't have yet? Nope!
The price (40k each): Okay! [40k sounds good]
Would you like pinged for future sets? Always.

When you're open. I always miss it D:
tumblr_nghrv7Es3I1txq36qo3_r1_500.png
@Shaniae

Oh, poo, how did I manage to miss this ping? I would love a Nocturne adoptable. May I be pinged when you open again?
@Shaniae

Oh, poo, how did I manage to miss this ping? I would love a Nocturne adoptable. May I be pinged when you open again?
ZVpCPil.png
@Shaniae

Hi again! Your art made me buy a nocturne lol
Could you ping me when you open shop again? I would love to get something for my new guy
@Shaniae

Hi again! Your art made me buy a nocturne lol
Could you ping me when you open shop again? I would love to get something for my new guy
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png ~ Fierce headshot adopts open! The Dragonwish Foundation
@Chrono here's Obscurity! [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/9f05bdcfe2a1aabcfc2766ac9fe050c2/tumblr_nhqm92jRWU1u3hthbo1_400.png[/img] @mspixieriot Here's Jenny! (and yes, she is quite perfect *_*) [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/38533d9e691b86b54bd73a7d5d6cc7f4/tumblr_nhqn58WCxy1u3hthbo1_400.png[/img] @Echinoderma WELCOME FRIEND [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/eed7a7785a49cba857216c9370cd8895/tumblr_nhqnahKASj1u3hthbo1_400.png[/img] (see, no where near the quality of your customs, but THANK YOU for stopping by! ;-;)
@Chrono here's Obscurity!

tumblr_nhqm92jRWU1u3hthbo1_400.png

@mspixieriot Here's Jenny! (and yes, she is quite perfect *_*)

tumblr_nhqn58WCxy1u3hthbo1_400.png

@Echinoderma WELCOME FRIEND

tumblr_nhqnahKASj1u3hthbo1_400.png

(see, no where near the quality of your customs, but THANK YOU for stopping by! ;-;)
@shaniae

AH I LOVE HERRRRRR no omg these are so cute i lOVE THEM
sending your treash over now
@shaniae

AH I LOVE HERRRRRR no omg these are so cute i lOVE THEM
sending your treash over now
B8lfnAl.png
afuPGHf.png
@Fuzzle WELCOME BACK FRIEND (why you no sleep? GO SLEEP)

Your nocturnes are GORGEOUS man (and the jungle boy? I have a jungle boy! jungle/goldenrod/gold no less, they would make BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN except, well, um, the whole both being guys thing. Well.)

Anyway, you and @sparklesdani and @icefirestarfire and @noibat (omg you guys I should've looked at every order before posting this) I'm just letting you know I don't have crystal/facet done *yet*, but I'm working on it very soon! (as in, after a nice shower tonight, I'll do my best to finish it!)
But I will be knocking out some other simpler orders after you to keep the queue down. I hope you don't mind! (I want crystal/facet to look AMAZING so I appreciate your waiting C:)

THANK YOU
@Fuzzle WELCOME BACK FRIEND (why you no sleep? GO SLEEP)

Your nocturnes are GORGEOUS man (and the jungle boy? I have a jungle boy! jungle/goldenrod/gold no less, they would make BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN except, well, um, the whole both being guys thing. Well.)

Anyway, you and @sparklesdani and @icefirestarfire and @noibat (omg you guys I should've looked at every order before posting this) I'm just letting you know I don't have crystal/facet done *yet*, but I'm working on it very soon! (as in, after a nice shower tonight, I'll do my best to finish it!)
But I will be knocking out some other simpler orders after you to keep the queue down. I hope you don't mind! (I want crystal/facet to look AMAZING so I appreciate your waiting C:)

THANK YOU
@Shaniae I don't mind waiting at all. Thank you for letting me know! :D
@Shaniae I don't mind waiting at all. Thank you for letting me know! :D
@shaniae
Okay. First off? I LOVE your adoptables. I just... I barely have words for the overwhelming cuteness of them all (even the ones you've sadly lost)..

Second off, I'm really sad you don't have your old bases anymore. My lair is filled with Wildclaws and Coatls.. and I would love to have you do some adoptables for them.

Which brings me to this: If you ever decide to remake some bases or make new ones for that matter.. for coatls or wildclaws.. can you please please pretty please let me know? My babies MUST have your art representing them. Seriously. Your art is just.. too precious to pass up. =D

Anyway, good luck catching up! With how gorgeous these adoptables are.. you're gonna be busy for a while!
@shaniae
Okay. First off? I LOVE your adoptables. I just... I barely have words for the overwhelming cuteness of them all (even the ones you've sadly lost)..

Second off, I'm really sad you don't have your old bases anymore. My lair is filled with Wildclaws and Coatls.. and I would love to have you do some adoptables for them.

Which brings me to this: If you ever decide to remake some bases or make new ones for that matter.. for coatls or wildclaws.. can you please please pretty please let me know? My babies MUST have your art representing them. Seriously. Your art is just.. too precious to pass up. =D

Anyway, good luck catching up! With how gorgeous these adoptables are.. you're gonna be busy for a while!
jT39qBx.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36