Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Moved!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36
@Nyria here's Velius! [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/d761d55e062eda6e43e082654e27e786/tumblr_nhqhdsfnKU1u3hthbo1_400.png[/img]
@Nyria here's Velius!

tumblr_nhqhdsfnKU1u3hthbo1_400.png
tumblr_nqeo3vpXm81t0xirfo1_400.png xPCgHBg.png
@Shaniae: Ohweeee!! So cute ♥
And ofcourse, I was so happy to get a ping from you cause that only means one thing: a new adoptables set!! ♥ I actually expected it to be the mirrors, cause those are the ones you were working on right?

And I will most definitely let you know! They already made babies last week, and I mainly just wanted to sell them quick for big money (which worked fabulously)! Next them when they breed though, prices will be lower, and as my all-time favourite adoptables-artist, you'll get a nice discount for sure! ♥

Now,, let me get back to drooling over the art you made for me! ^_^ Good luck with the other orders! it seems they are quite popular c:
@Shaniae: Ohweeee!! So cute ♥
And ofcourse, I was so happy to get a ping from you cause that only means one thing: a new adoptables set!! ♥ I actually expected it to be the mirrors, cause those are the ones you were working on right?

And I will most definitely let you know! They already made babies last week, and I mainly just wanted to sell them quick for big money (which worked fabulously)! Next them when they breed though, prices will be lower, and as my all-time favourite adoptables-artist, you'll get a nice discount for sure! ♥

Now,, let me get back to drooling over the art you made for me! ^_^ Good luck with the other orders! it seems they are quite popular c:
ALSO WHERE DID ALL OF YOU PEOPLE COME FROM
I've never had -this many- requests so QUICKLY

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Closing untl I get caught up, holy MOLEY YOU GUYS
ALSO WHERE DID ALL OF YOU PEOPLE COME FROM
I've never had -this many- requests so QUICKLY

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Closing untl I get caught up, holy MOLEY YOU GUYS
@Shaniae
That was quick! Payment sent. ^.^
@Shaniae
That was quick! Payment sent. ^.^
Bs48ntF.png
@Gaia oh yes indeed, now is the time to bank hard on the hatchlings! Just the other day my sister sold a clutch of 4 for 2k gems each. WOW. JUST WOW. all the gems spent to gene other dragons though, easy come easy go!

I was working on mirrors indeed, but once Nocturnes launched, I couldn't help myself! I got the idea when I spent 1k gems on one of my boys, and pictured him hoarding all the treasure. what a jerk

Thank you for the well wishes @_@ I'm gonna need them! I just closed actually BECAUSE THIS IS WAY MORE ORDERS THAN EXPECTED
@Gaia oh yes indeed, now is the time to bank hard on the hatchlings! Just the other day my sister sold a clutch of 4 for 2k gems each. WOW. JUST WOW. all the gems spent to gene other dragons though, easy come easy go!

I was working on mirrors indeed, but once Nocturnes launched, I couldn't help myself! I got the idea when I spent 1k gems on one of my boys, and pictured him hoarding all the treasure. what a jerk

Thank you for the well wishes @_@ I'm gonna need them! I just closed actually BECAUSE THIS IS WAY MORE ORDERS THAN EXPECTED
@Shaniae aaaaa I found this thread literally a minute before it closed, could I be pinged when it reopens?
@Shaniae aaaaa I found this thread literally a minute before it closed, could I be pinged when it reopens?
Wz3MG4S.png
@Shaniae
ahh had to be closed lol Closed? Says open on the front page still. If your closed then please when you open could I get a ping? I have 6 Nocs I want to get adoptables for. (any discounts for large orders? lol jking)
@Shaniae
ahh had to be closed lol Closed? Says open on the front page still. If your closed then please when you open could I get a ping? I have 6 Nocs I want to get adoptables for. (any discounts for large orders? lol jking)
Cuhkz6.png
@Squishypenguin here she is! [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/d947213f95b4a5bf4981e3f3014b3b04/tumblr_nhqiheX0gi1u3hthbo1_400.png[/img]
@Squishypenguin here she is!

tumblr_nhqiheX0gi1u3hthbo1_400.png
@Para here you go friend! [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/32ceb53b7b589b6d01f8a4030d25e5ce/tumblr_nhqizvIZx41u3hthbo1_400.png[/img]
@Para here you go friend!

tumblr_nhqizvIZx41u3hthbo1_400.png
@Shaniae
QvQ So adorable, thank you! ;o though her eyes look a little green to me?~ Sending payment! uvu
@Shaniae
QvQ So adorable, thank you! ;o though her eyes look a little green to me?~ Sending payment! uvu
tumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio2_250.pngtumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio1_250.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36