Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Kickstarter + First Year Cleanout!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@DragonTamer12
@Shroomlet

Sorry guys! ; o ; I don't have another Sprite, but I'll ping my friend to see if she's interested in trading/selling her's! I know she's getting rid of most ofher stuff, too.

@SnowWhiteRose
@DragonTamer12
@Shroomlet

Sorry guys! ; o ; I don't have another Sprite, but I'll ping my friend to see if she's interested in trading/selling her's! I know she's getting rid of most ofher stuff, too.

@SnowWhiteRose
My inner Deadpool told me to...
@GoredGuar
Ooh! Goodie! Ok I'll drop you a pm shortly to talk in more detail (I just saw the Shinlai basic structure lineart/base looking thing you did and it's to *die* for! I think I might change my request to being lineart like that??? Uuug you do the muscle structure so well! ; v ; )
@GoredGuar
Ooh! Goodie! Ok I'll drop you a pm shortly to talk in more detail (I just saw the Shinlai basic structure lineart/base looking thing you did and it's to *die* for! I think I might change my request to being lineart like that??? Uuug you do the muscle structure so well! ; v ; )
@Opal
;o I know you don't have the LS anymore, but if your friend is interested in selling hers I have a whole list of items for trade c': of which she can pick anything from uvu
@Opal
;o I know you don't have the LS anymore, but if your friend is interested in selling hers I have a whole list of items for trade c': of which she can pick anything from uvu
tumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio2_250.pngtumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio1_250.png
@opal
I read your update, sorry people were trying to scam you of your ks items.
but right now I have 5 noc scrolls that I'd like to offer you for your hornhelm or your gilded crown. If you don't get an offer for them in a month the 5 noc scrolls will be liquified into a gem/treasure offer uwu
also, do you have/know anyone willing to sell a scroll case sling?
plus art! Here are some examples, I do mostly humans/gijinkas
pacificsmall-1.png
sorencommissionbgsmall-1.png
ccontrolq2small.png
@opal
I read your update, sorry people were trying to scam you of your ks items.
but right now I have 5 noc scrolls that I'd like to offer you for your hornhelm or your gilded crown. If you don't get an offer for them in a month the 5 noc scrolls will be liquified into a gem/treasure offer uwu
also, do you have/know anyone willing to sell a scroll case sling?
plus art! Here are some examples, I do mostly humans/gijinkas
pacificsmall-1.png
sorencommissionbgsmall-1.png
ccontrolq2small.png
@SquishyPenguin Thanks! I'll let her know when she wakes up u v u

@cocoabeanie u v u;; I'm certain they weren't really meaning to scam me out, they just might not have been aware. Either way, it was awfully lovely for others to come to my aid before I made too poor a deal! *snuggles her FR friends*

And oh darn D: My housemate JUST sold her scroll the day before yesterday. If any of my other friends mention it, I'll be sure to nudge them in your direction! :) Because wowie-zowie your art is so cute!
@SquishyPenguin Thanks! I'll let her know when she wakes up u v u

@cocoabeanie u v u;; I'm certain they weren't really meaning to scam me out, they just might not have been aware. Either way, it was awfully lovely for others to come to my aid before I made too poor a deal! *snuggles her FR friends*

And oh darn D: My housemate JUST sold her scroll the day before yesterday. If any of my other friends mention it, I'll be sure to nudge them in your direction! :) Because wowie-zowie your art is so cute!
@opal
AAAAAA whyyyyy OTL that scroll case is so cute wth
not interested tho for your hornhelm/crown? o3o
@opal
AAAAAA whyyyyy OTL that scroll case is so cute wth
not interested tho for your hornhelm/crown? o3o
@Opal, that's alright. Thanks for pinging your friend. :D
@Opal, that's alright. Thanks for pinging your friend. :D
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
@Opal Of course! Whatever you feel like :) And aww thanks!
I'm off to zzzz now (GMT time) but if you send me a message when you have time I'll reply to it when I can, thanks :D
@Opal Of course! Whatever you feel like :) And aww thanks!
I'm off to zzzz now (GMT time) but if you send me a message when you have time I'll reply to it when I can, thanks :D
@Opal; I saw that you are super interested and I died inside.

For those two KS Items I'm willing to become your personal artslave and do even 15+ full commission pieces, full detailed as well. I can do scenes, designs, design you a species, anything you would like. I'm willing to break all my tabboos for those omg.

Edit: Also read the update you've written. Terribly sorry to hear about your loss :c . Hopefully it will get all better for you and your family! Be strong and always stay positive in your heart.
@Opal; I saw that you are super interested and I died inside.

For those two KS Items I'm willing to become your personal artslave and do even 15+ full commission pieces, full detailed as well. I can do scenes, designs, design you a species, anything you would like. I'm willing to break all my tabboos for those omg.

Edit: Also read the update you've written. Terribly sorry to hear about your loss :c . Hopefully it will get all better for you and your family! Be strong and always stay positive in your heart.
CVFvuiX.png
@cocoabeanie Ah I'm so sorry! I must've skipped over it ; v ; But I'm afraid Seenya's offer is just far too tempting ;v;''

@GoredGuar : Hhh I am so sorry. Seenya's updated offer is far too tempting to pass up.
HOWEVER. My best friend and housemate @SnowWhiteRose is selling/trading her crown, and I've been talking over the offers I've received. She really adores your offer so if you drop her a PM if you're interested I'm pretty certain she'll trade it to you :D (I may have sort of shown off some of my favourite pieces of your art to her... :P)

@Seenya

Thank you so much for your condolences and well wishes ; v ; It really means a lot.

Also! I really, really cannot pass that offer up. Your art is simply far, faaar too gorgeous. Is it ok if I drop you a PM with what I'd be interested in? ; v ;
@cocoabeanie Ah I'm so sorry! I must've skipped over it ; v ; But I'm afraid Seenya's offer is just far too tempting ;v;''

@GoredGuar : Hhh I am so sorry. Seenya's updated offer is far too tempting to pass up.
HOWEVER. My best friend and housemate @SnowWhiteRose is selling/trading her crown, and I've been talking over the offers I've received. She really adores your offer so if you drop her a PM if you're interested I'm pretty certain she'll trade it to you :D (I may have sort of shown off some of my favourite pieces of your art to her... :P)

@Seenya

Thank you so much for your condolences and well wishes ; v ; It really means a lot.

Also! I really, really cannot pass that offer up. Your art is simply far, faaar too gorgeous. Is it ok if I drop you a PM with what I'd be interested in? ; v ;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10