Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 434 435 436 437 438 ... 451 452
[quote name="Skyrose" date="2015-01-04 18:39:43"]Well I just finished a last bit of grinding XD watched two movies while doing so and ended up with 450 chests to open XD now lets see what I get lol[/quote] Dang. I wish you the best of luck.
Skyrose wrote on 2015-01-04 18:39:43:
Well I just finished a last bit of grinding XD watched two movies while doing so and ended up with 450 chests to open XD now lets see what I get lol

Dang. I wish you the best of luck.
tumblr_inline_nhoefsuOJg1rnsfq2.png
Phew that took awhile to open them lol but this is what I got and the order I got them! Fungusbearing phony, Lavaborne hoax, egg, Jawlocker, Voltspire intruder x2, Jawlocker, Lavaborne hoax, Sundial imposter, snarling mimic, egg, jadecarved decoy, snarling mimic, cragbacked bouldursa
Phew that took awhile to open them lol but this is what I got and the order I got them! Fungusbearing phony, Lavaborne hoax, egg, Jawlocker, Voltspire intruder x2, Jawlocker, Lavaborne hoax, Sundial imposter, snarling mimic, egg, jadecarved decoy, snarling mimic, cragbacked bouldursa
After 2869 chests I finally got a scroll. :')
After 2869 chests I finally got a scroll. :')
windleft_zpsojegxxo1.png
lJegL0c.png[im
You guys must have the luck of the devil, hehe. Glad people managed to get good things from this~!

I am officially done now. I spent too long on this. Gonna finally play that game I've been meaning to play all day today.
You guys must have the luck of the devil, hehe. Glad people managed to get good things from this~!

I am officially done now. I spent too long on this. Gonna finally play that game I've been meaning to play all day today.
tumblr_inline_nhoefsuOJg1rnsfq2.png
Oh lord. I lost count around a thousand, got two eggs total, decided to hit the kelp beds to take a levelee up one more level and call it a night, with 8 chests left to go I got a scroll. Thank you so much for this event! I got so much leveling done, it was great~
Oh lord. I lost count around a thousand, got two eggs total, decided to hit the kelp beds to take a levelee up one more level and call it a night, with 8 chests left to go I got a scroll. Thank you so much for this event! I got so much leveling done, it was great~
~.~ Breeding dragons is great -- But spay and neuter your pets!! ~.~

❦ ❦ tumblr_inline_nczkob7FJg1rqb6ba.png tumblr_inline_nd18fbBTuu1ruxyq2.jpg ♥ ♥
Welp, no luck for me... A few familiars and flows of food and trinkets, not a single scroll or dragon egg of my own. I had to grind up the treasure to buy a pair of dragons off the auction, which was something I really wished I wouldn't have to do... Oh well... My bad luck, I guess.

I'm feeling kinda' disheartened that my efforts for this event ended up fruitless, but I hope everyone else got something worthwhile.
Welp, no luck for me... A few familiars and flows of food and trinkets, not a single scroll or dragon egg of my own. I had to grind up the treasure to buy a pair of dragons off the auction, which was something I really wished I wouldn't have to do... Oh well... My bad luck, I guess.

I'm feeling kinda' disheartened that my efforts for this event ended up fruitless, but I hope everyone else got something worthwhile.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

• DeviantArt •
• Art Shop •

I'm so glad this event is ending. This was just too stressful for me.
I'm so glad this event is ending. This was just too stressful for me.
DTJdASE.png
out of all the chests I opened (and, granted, it wasn't all that many...didn't have a lot of time to grind coli), I got ONE familiar...and it was one I already had. -__- Had to buy everything from the AH, and now I have to go earn all that treasure back again.

My question from earlier still stands though...is this event going to be the same next year, with the mimic familiars, and nocturnes, even if the other familiars offered are different? Cuz, I reaaaally don't think my treasure can withstand another one of these with different items and/or another (new) limited dragon...
out of all the chests I opened (and, granted, it wasn't all that many...didn't have a lot of time to grind coli), I got ONE familiar...and it was one I already had. -__- Had to buy everything from the AH, and now I have to go earn all that treasure back again.

My question from earlier still stands though...is this event going to be the same next year, with the mimic familiars, and nocturnes, even if the other familiars offered are different? Cuz, I reaaaally don't think my treasure can withstand another one of these with different items and/or another (new) limited dragon...
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
@BlackVelvet

I did that in the beginning. Didn't think I was going to get a dragon egg so I bought two. Then I ended up with two eggs. Its really crappy how the event turned out for some people. Hopefully the staff looks at the comments and makes it better. Dx
@BlackVelvet

I did that in the beginning. Didn't think I was going to get a dragon egg so I bought two. Then I ended up with two eggs. Its really crappy how the event turned out for some people. Hopefully the staff looks at the comments and makes it better. Dx
DTJdASE.png
I got nothing out of this event but a few familiars u.u Shame, really.
I hoped after I bought a nocturne maybe I'd get good luck but sadly, I did not.
I got nothing out of this event but a few familiars u.u Shame, really.
I hoped after I bought a nocturne maybe I'd get good luck but sadly, I did not.
4ebb4f16b2e0bbdd556a2f3b2160b220.png
1 2 ... 434 435 436 437 438 ... 451 452