Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | After Battling Cancer, I'm FINALLY BACK!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@EternalMoon

Welcome back! I'm so happy to hear that you are doing better. Keep fighting the good fight!
@EternalMoon

Welcome back! I'm so happy to hear that you are doing better. Keep fighting the good fight!
nXKI4pB.png
I am +3 hours FR time.
Welcome back @EternalMoon ! Knew you could do it. :3
Welcome back @EternalMoon ! Knew you could do it. :3
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@EternalMoon It's great to hear that you're back again! Hopefully you'll continue to get better and 2015 is a much smoother year for you!

While it may be rough that you've come back towards the end of this event, at least you'll be around for the Crystalline Gala. That I'm excited for and you should check out some of the skins that people have been submitting-if you're into that of course!

But anyway, keep on fighting! One day you may very well be cancer free and that day can't come soon enough!
@EternalMoon It's great to hear that you're back again! Hopefully you'll continue to get better and 2015 is a much smoother year for you!

While it may be rough that you've come back towards the end of this event, at least you'll be around for the Crystalline Gala. That I'm excited for and you should check out some of the skins that people have been submitting-if you're into that of course!

But anyway, keep on fighting! One day you may very well be cancer free and that day can't come soon enough!
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
@EternalMoon So glad to hear that you are doing well. I can only imagine how strong and brave you have been thus far!

I wish you all the best for your future, it's lovely to have you on the forums once more. ^-^
@EternalMoon So glad to hear that you are doing well. I can only imagine how strong and brave you have been thus far!

I wish you all the best for your future, it's lovely to have you on the forums once more. ^-^
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@EternalMoon Sent you a pretty female! Enjoy, and don't worry about paying me. :) We're glad to have you back.
@EternalMoon Sent you a pretty female! Enjoy, and don't worry about paying me. :) We're glad to have you back.
@EternalMoon Welcome back, I'm glad to hear you're doing better!
@EternalMoon Welcome back, I'm glad to hear you're doing better!

tumblr_inline_n2eawkJFne1s6uj4o.gif
@EternalMoon

So glad to see you back and recovering! ^^
@EternalMoon

So glad to see you back and recovering! ^^
kbWMBt3.png40tk2UH.png0GOg895.png
@EternalMoon

Welcome back! Sent you one of those new familiars to ya.
@EternalMoon

Welcome back! Sent you one of those new familiars to ya.
@EternalMoon

Congrats! It's great to hear such good news

If you like I could send you some of my recent hatchies to start your clan back up? Any of the last 5 or so in my lair :)
@EternalMoon

Congrats! It's great to hear such good news

If you like I could send you some of my recent hatchies to start your clan back up? Any of the last 5 or so in my lair :)
thank you everyone!
thank you everyone!
1 2 3 4 5 6