Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | After Battling Cancer, I'm FINALLY BACK!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@acheronta,@Meezerqueen, @Scorpius, @Faelrin@ChristianCutie@mochimajuru@Amazonite@Likewise@Lightning@Pained@teiraa @vader @frostwind @xei @mistwing608 @ladybutts @lyssa @power @Tokagero @LilacsandFreedom @mikki @StormBerserker @Striderave @Greenzaku @Cyanide @CeruleanBlue @alby @sniff @faylon @nerd @barbie @Shienvien @Avessa @boolean @EclipseDragon @Avenegeus @vmprsm @Charaquan @Padawan @Yarek@Feanu@mineral @ashotinthedark @svae (i'd love to take part in your raffle btw.) @MmeLibertine@Ravera@undead @valka@dreadnought @Gwynbleidd @metalhawk @gunsmile@Psycho@Finnley@Ryha @Chloraphyll @Mibella @Chomwqoek@Fauxhound@Mythie @barakitty @sica

Hello you all. Sorry for the ping, but I just wanted to specially thank all of you for wishing me well in my recent harsh battle with my Cancer. I am back to making a full recovery and I just wanted to personally thank all of you.

For those of you who didn't know, my name is Moonie and I have Myeloma. Its a Bone Marrow cancer that I went into remission for about a year ago, but it had come back stronger than it did the first time. I am now back after a short hard battle with it and Im doing much better! Its still in my body, adn I'm still fighting, but my body is much better and I can battle it so much stronger now!

So for anyone who is fighting a sickness or a cancer, you will win, I know you can!~

Wow I've missed so much!! THERES A NEW BREED AND THEY'RE SO EXPENSIVE WOW. AND AND ALL THE NEW BEARS LIKE WOWW.

If anyone has an extra egg or dragon they'd like to sell i'd love to buy it from you when I get my money back.

I cleared my hoard out of everything I had so I could start fresh, so bear with me >//////
@acheronta,@Meezerqueen, @Scorpius, @Faelrin@ChristianCutie@mochimajuru@Amazonite@Likewise@Lightning@Pained@teiraa @vader @frostwind @xei @mistwing608 @ladybutts @lyssa @power @Tokagero @LilacsandFreedom @mikki @StormBerserker @Striderave @Greenzaku @Cyanide @CeruleanBlue @alby @sniff @faylon @nerd @barbie @Shienvien @Avessa @boolean @EclipseDragon @Avenegeus @vmprsm @Charaquan @Padawan @Yarek@Feanu@mineral @ashotinthedark @svae (i'd love to take part in your raffle btw.) @MmeLibertine@Ravera@undead @valka@dreadnought @Gwynbleidd @metalhawk @gunsmile@Psycho@Finnley@Ryha @Chloraphyll @Mibella @Chomwqoek@Fauxhound@Mythie @barakitty @sica

Hello you all. Sorry for the ping, but I just wanted to specially thank all of you for wishing me well in my recent harsh battle with my Cancer. I am back to making a full recovery and I just wanted to personally thank all of you.

For those of you who didn't know, my name is Moonie and I have Myeloma. Its a Bone Marrow cancer that I went into remission for about a year ago, but it had come back stronger than it did the first time. I am now back after a short hard battle with it and Im doing much better! Its still in my body, adn I'm still fighting, but my body is much better and I can battle it so much stronger now!

So for anyone who is fighting a sickness or a cancer, you will win, I know you can!~

Wow I've missed so much!! THERES A NEW BREED AND THEY'RE SO EXPENSIVE WOW. AND AND ALL THE NEW BEARS LIKE WOWW.

If anyone has an extra egg or dragon they'd like to sell i'd love to buy it from you when I get my money back.

I cleared my hoard out of everything I had so I could start fresh, so bear with me >//////
@EternalMoon

OH WOW!

Welcome back. :D Keep an eye on your CR for a gift from me.
@EternalMoon

OH WOW!

Welcome back. :D Keep an eye on your CR for a gift from me.
@Fauxhound

Oh my gosh really?!?!? Thank you so much!
@Fauxhound

Oh my gosh really?!?!? Thank you so much!
That's great news! I'm glad to hear that you're doing better. And yeah, lol, new breed. I have an extra egg that you can have, if you don't get one by the time the event is over.
That's great news! I'm glad to hear that you're doing better. And yeah, lol, new breed. I have an extra egg that you can have, if you don't get one by the time the event is over.
afef61a686.png
@EternalMoon

gratz on the survival i sent you a little gift those spares have been sitting in my hoard for awhile. ^^
@EternalMoon

gratz on the survival i sent you a little gift those spares have been sitting in my hoard for awhile. ^^
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
@EternalMoon

She's not the prettiest colors, imo, but there's a Nocturne to start. ^^ So happy you're back!
@EternalMoon

She's not the prettiest colors, imo, but there's a Nocturne to start. ^^ So happy you're back!
@Ravera

Wow thank you! I feel so bad just taking it though ;^;

@Officermittens

Thank you so much :,D

@fauxhound

well shes beautiful to me. Im gonna name her after you!
@Ravera

Wow thank you! I feel so bad just taking it though ;^;

@Officermittens

Thank you so much :,D

@fauxhound

well shes beautiful to me. Im gonna name her after you!
@EternalMoon :D *gently tackle-hugs* Oh, that is SUCH good news! I can't tell you how happy I am to hear you're doing so well :D Thank you for letting us know.

And... I'm running off to my raffle right now to give you a few victory tickets!

Oh, welcome back!
@EternalMoon :D *gently tackle-hugs* Oh, that is SUCH good news! I can't tell you how happy I am to hear you're doing so well :D Thank you for letting us know.

And... I'm running off to my raffle right now to give you a few victory tickets!

Oh, welcome back!
@EternalMoon Lol it's fine, I'm sure I can get another if I grind all day. c:
@EternalMoon Lol it's fine, I'm sure I can get another if I grind all day. c:
afef61a686.png
@Svae

Thank you so so much, it means so much to me. *hugs with strength back*
@Svae

Thank you so so much, it means so much to me. *hugs with strength back*
1 2 3 4 5 6