Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 422 423 424 425 426 ... 451 452
No chests at all from gathering turns. Is the event finished yesterday?
No chests at all from gathering turns. Is the event finished yesterday?
Same here, no chests at all today with gathering : ( And I so wanted to find a wifey for my man ; ;
This was my last chance.
I guess I could try to find chests in the coliseum but so far not much has come out of the ones I win there.
Same here, no chests at all today with gathering : ( And I so wanted to find a wifey for my man ; ;
This was my last chance.
I guess I could try to find chests in the coliseum but so far not much has come out of the ones I win there.
I got two chests today, so yes, the event is still ongoing.
I got two chests today, so yes, the event is still ongoing.
FR +10
I got 17 and finally a egg *-* after 800 chests
I got 17 and finally a egg *-* after 800 chests
stlnjxr3.png[url][/url]
is this event going to repeat next year? With (mostly) the same familiars? Or will we have to do the 'strange-chest-scramble' all over again for something new? Not sure I have it in me to repeat that for 9 new familiars and a new dragon...nor the treasure to pay for it like I had to do this year. If it's the same exact event, there may be hope yet for me to get something good out of it (aka a scroll or egg).
is this event going to repeat next year? With (mostly) the same familiars? Or will we have to do the 'strange-chest-scramble' all over again for something new? Not sure I have it in me to repeat that for 9 new familiars and a new dragon...nor the treasure to pay for it like I had to do this year. If it's the same exact event, there may be hope yet for me to get something good out of it (aka a scroll or egg).
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
No chests today! Is it over or something? I was hopeing to get a fake bear. I wish I had one. I hope I can still mine some chests later.
No chests today! Is it over or something? I was hopeing to get a fake bear. I wish I had one. I hope I can still mine some chests later.
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
@ ErwilMinsa
I got 2 Sundial Imposters if you want one , just give me something else in exchange what would be fitting in your opinion >u>
@ ErwilMinsa
I got 2 Sundial Imposters if you want one , just give me something else in exchange what would be fitting in your opinion >u>
Unhatched eggs don't get destroyed like the chests after the event ends right?
Unhatched eggs don't get destroyed like the chests after the event ends right?
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
somehow my chests disinigrated! its not the fifth yer. i had 38 chests and i went to go open them and they were all gone!
somehow my chests disinigrated! its not the fifth yer. i had 38 chests and i went to go open them and they were all gone!
2zzkxur.png 24zhtmb.png
EYsL4ga.gif
I enjoyed the event. Nocturne eggs were 400 - 500 gems worth during their cheapest in the AH. That's still 4-5 times cheaper than a wildclaw scroll at original price - and that's the only way you can get a gen1 WC. Personally, im glad they kept the drop rate a bit higher. I found zero scrolls and just one egg, but Im ok with that. I just wish that the more useless chest contents had been replaced with skins and/or apparel. Would have kept things more interesting for longer.

Thanks for the event!
I enjoyed the event. Nocturne eggs were 400 - 500 gems worth during their cheapest in the AH. That's still 4-5 times cheaper than a wildclaw scroll at original price - and that's the only way you can get a gen1 WC. Personally, im glad they kept the drop rate a bit higher. I found zero scrolls and just one egg, but Im ok with that. I just wish that the more useless chest contents had been replaced with skins and/or apparel. Would have kept things more interesting for longer.

Thanks for the event!
1 2 ... 422 423 424 425 426 ... 451 452